Here's why Pats WILL not win another SuperBowl.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Here's why Pats WILL not win another SuperBowl.......

When the Pats won their 3 SBs what did we have that we don't have now and have not had since our last win? Well Brady is still Brady so he hasn't changed. And he won with nobody receivers other than Troy Brown so lets not look at the receivers or TEs(one SB he had some TE from East Boston and won--LOL). So what is different? Here's what's different----other than Vince Wilfork, we have NO Defensive play makers on DEFENSE----we had Rodney Harrisson, Vrabel, Willie McGinnest, BREWSKIIIIII, Ty Law, Richard Seymour even Assante---name me one on the D side------thought so. Secondly we had a BACK that could Close out games and not fumble, like Dillon and Antoine Smith. Ridley and Verren(/)-give me a break! And until the Pats can solve teams that can get to the QB---- rushing 4 and dropping 7, like the G-men, Pack and Niners, (The Jets used to have this 2 years ago), they will lose because you inevitably will have to depend on your defense and we know how that's turned out the past 2 SBs. We have NO Safety that can cover and CBs that are either horrible, young and unproven or new(Talib). Maybe Dennard and Talib turn into a good corner pair but not this year.   So Until we get some "D" playmakers and a running back that can close out games, second place is all the Pats will achieve.        OK now all you HOMERS can throw your knowledgeable Pats crap at me---I'm waiting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Re: Here's why Pats WILL not win another SuperBowl.......

What do you think would have happened if Welker had caught

that  pass last superbowl game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Find a new team to root for you negative prxck. Try and enjoy the process and see what happens. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Thanks for sharing that. If the Pats do win it this year, I trust that you will not be here celebrating with the rest of us. And just so you know, if that happens and you are here with another paragraph of why...be prepared to get called out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Win-Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

What do you think would have happened if Welker had caught

that  pass last superbowl game.

[/QUOTE]

You just made my point--in the big games these players are NOT coming up with the big play--and BTW the Pats STILL had the lead-and COULD not STOP the Giants for ONE more Possesion! Again-where are our play makers ON Defense other than a Nose Tackle?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When the Pats won their 3 SBs what did we have that we don't have now and have not had since our last win? Well Brady is still Brady so he hasn't changed. And he won with nobody receivers other than Troy Brown so lets not look at the receivers or TEs(one SB he had some TE from East Boston and won--LOL). So what is different? Here's what's different----other than Vince Wilfork, we have NO Defensive play makers on DEFENSE----we had Rodney Harrisson, Vrabel, Willie McGinnest, BREWSKIIIIII, Ty Law, Richard Seymour even Assante---name me one on the D side------thought so. Secondly we had a BACK that could Close out games and not fumble, like Dillon and Antoine Smith. Ridley and Verren(/)-give me a break! And until the Pats can solve teams that can get to the QB---- rushing 4 and dropping 7, like the G-men, Pack and Niners, (The Jets used to have this 2 years ago), they will lose because you inevitably will have to depend on your defense and we know how that's turned out the past 2 SBs. We have NO Safety that can cover and CBs that are either horrible, young and unproven or new(Talib). Maybe Dennard and Talib turn into a good corner pair but not this year.   So Until we get some "D" playmakers and a running back that can close out games, second place is all the Pats will achieve.        OK now all you HOMERS can throw your knowledgeable Pats crap at me---I'm waiting.

[/QUOTE] I agree 100 %. Check out my Brady/Playoff post,see all the grief I took pointing out the facts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Was Bruschi a playmaker

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Find a new team to root for you negative prxck. Try and enjoy the process and see what happens. 

[/QUOTE]

Here we go with the first Blind Homer - insults when a Pats fan is trying to be OBJECTIVE---if all you want is for posters to say great things about the Pats ALL the time I feel sorry for your personal life-because obviously you are not very bright and definately not objective--I hope your single so another human doesn't have to feel your Pain?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

Very good observation...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was Bruschi a playmaker

[/QUOTE]

Let me remind you of the pick six TD against Manning in the snow, and I believe it was in the AFC Championship game--I can't believe you actually didn't see Brewskiiii as a playmaker--I want what your smoking when you watch the PATS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here we go with the first Blind Homer - insults when a Pats fan is trying to be OBJECTIVE---if all you want is for posters to say great things about the Pats ALL the time I feel sorry for your personal life-because obviously you are not very bright and definately not objective--I hope your single so another human doesn't have to feel your Pain?

[/QUOTE]

Not single Dude. I see many flaws with this team and you make a few good points about the lack of playmakers. However, as a fan I am not going to make a blanket statement that "the pats won't win a SB this year". Please show me the team with no flaws that will win the SB this year?  I am waiting! Oh, there is no perfect team. You mean we must watch and find out who wins. That's sucks.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

I'm just going stop watching 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not single Dude. I see many flaws with this team and you make a few good points about the lack of playmakers. However, as a fan I am not going to make a blanket statement that "the pats won't win a SB this year". Please show me the team with no flaws that will win the SB this year?  I am waiting! Oh, there is no perfect team. You mean we must watch and find out who wins. That's sucks.  

[/QUOTE]

I see VERY few flaws on paper, actually. This will be about health and how we run our offense. Book it.   Protect Brady both literally and schematically and we win it all.

[/QUOTE]

I Agree. Protect TB and nobody beats us. The D has progressed enought to do their job. I like what I am seeing from the D very much. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Jones is still getting healthy.

Trevor Scott has emerged off the bench with francis.

Cunningham is coming back, well rested from his suspension.  He provides great pressure up the middle and has done nothing but rest and workout ofr a month now.

We now have 2 corners who can cover in Talib and Dennard.

And now a safety that makes some plays in McCourty.

Not to metion our O will get a big boost with Gronk coming back who will help the run game as well.

This d is still improving and they laid an egg against the niners.  It's no question they have to play better, but I actually have confidence in this team unlike years past.

I feel pretty good about this years team heading into the playoffs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's also a moron.  Bill Polian made sure the 1978 Chuck Rule was emphasized so much in 2004, that we now see a pansy version of the NFL via Goodell as he tries to emphasize as much offense as possible, with  Brady being worse in the postseason from 2005-2011.

I am pretty sure 27 TDs and 17 INTs is a god awful TD/INT ratio, so he's VERY wrong/totally incorrect saying Brady "is the same".

That's the problem. Brady IS NOT the same. He's better in the regular season and worse in the postseason, but the way to change it is to run the ball and put him more so back under center, as we know.

JimmySpastic doesn't realize that when he mentions Antowain Smith and Dillon, our offense was run differently via Weis vs how it's been run here since 2005.

We win a SB when Ridley/Bolden are used more than any of our lead RBs since 2005 in the postseason.

[/QUOTE]

Have to disagree--let,s go with the facts-----Brady threw for 50 TDs with Moss one year, is on pace to break Brees and Unitas record for a TD thrown in Consecutive games, I could go on but you obviously don't see that Brady is still the same other than not having 2 more SB wins-which brings me to the point---- that you just made my argument. Running the ball is not difficult schematic wise so I have no clue what your saying about our Offense is run differently? Ask any Lineman and they will tell you run blocking is pretty simple put a hat on the guy across from you and move him back--unless you run a Broncos type of run offense which called for a different system.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jones is still getting healthy.

Trevor Scott has emerged off the bench with francis.

Cunningham is coming back, well rested from his suspension.  He provides great pressure up the middle and has done nothing but rest and workout ofr a month now.

We now have 2 corners who can cover in Talib and Dennard.

And now a safety that makes some plays in McCourty.

Not to metion our O will get a big boost with Gronk coming back who will help the run game as well.

This d is still improving and they laid an egg against the niners.  It's no question they have to play better, but I actually have confidence in this team unlike years past.

I feel pretty good about this years team heading into the playoffs.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks again for making my point---"still improving"--I've been hearing aboput the "D" improving for quite some time now---WHERE are the PLAYMAKERS on "D"? Stick with the specific points I brought up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Was Bruschi a playmaker

[/QUOTE]

Let me remind you of the pick six TD against Manning in the snow, and I believe it was in the AFC Championship game--I can't believe you actually didn't see Brewskiiii as a playmaker--I want what your smoking when you watch the PATS!

[/QUOTE]

Bruschi did not have a pick 6 vs Manning in the AFC Championship game.  

[/QUOTE]

Well then it was the Divisional round-still your MISSING the point--the Brew WAS a playmaker!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I'm just more optimistic than you.  I don't cringe when I see the D come on the field like how I used too.

Outside of the niners, no defense is top notch IMO. So your opinion is really prevalent towards any team.  the league has changed since 2005.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to leonardo0110's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very good observation...

[/QUOTE]

Thank you Leoanardo-nice to know there are some OBJECTIVE Pats fans out there that love their team but still can objective.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Well gues I am not objective... I'll boot myself from this thread... cya

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Was Bruschi a playmaker

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bruschi did not have a pick 6 vs Manning in the AFC Championship game.  

[/QUOTE]

Well then it was the Divisional round-still your MISSING the point--the Brew WAS a playmaker!

[/QUOTE]
    Bruschis pick six in the snow was the final game of the regular season against Miami....Fiedler was the Miami QB

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong again. Try harder next time. At least know the history before you declare that everyone stop watching the games for rest of the season since it's obvious, according to your excellent analysis, that New England has no chance and will not win it this year.