Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Hernandez being questioned in N. Attleboro murder.....

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

Odin Lloyd, the deceased, dated Hernandez's sister. Ummm...Please tell me Hernandez can't be this stupid.

Where did you see that he dated Hern's sister?

I just read Brian Ballou's article on BDC and it implied that Odin could possibly be friends with Hern.  

This is a piece of the article:

"A Fayston Street neighbor, Kevin Mallory, said it was well-known in the neighborhood that Lloyd hung out with members of the Patriots and was often seen driving a variety of cars, always marked with Patriots decals and stickers."

Maybe Hern is being questioned as a witness, not as a suspect.  Could Odin have possibly been riding in Hern's rented car when he was murdered?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Its got me thinking of Ray Lewis.  Miami connection?

so glad you posted this.  You and I have been around this board long enough to hear them talk so much smack about Ray being a murderer, although he was found not guilty and to hear all the talk about how awful payton was in the postseason.  Now to see the struggles with brady in the post season and Hernandez it is karmic evidence at it best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

While waiting for the facts  to come out ... on a much lighter note ... I found it interesting that AH lives on Ron C. Meyer Dr.  

Former Pats coach: Ron S. Meyer.   Different middle initial, but what a coincidence.  A Pats player living on a street with the same name as a former Pats coach.  Has to be the only one.

OK.  Go back to what you were doing.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BurtonMercer's comment:

TripleOG.  He was once PatsFan76 and then JayShizzles before being banned those two times, only to now be TripleOG.  I liked Shizzles the best. It was very inner city of him.

You'll have to ask him what the "OG" stands for. He came on here and told us he sold drugs to Tully Banta Cain and JR Redmond, laughed it off and then is now denying he deals drugs. I don;t really care, I am just saying, he's completely phony thinking I am the only one who read his posts with those comments. He also claims he's a world class athlete, but a high school dropout who eventually got his GED. This is literally one week after saying he was thinking of opening a weed shop on the south shore somewhere.   No lie. You probably read that in the thread last week, too.

He's one strange dude. He acts completely normal some days and then comes on here and will explode in some threads with exclamation points and whatnot.

Wow, you really do keep a notebook on everyone here. 

Creepy!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Source: Aaron Hernandez Not Ruled Out As Suspect In Homicide Probe

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/06/19/police-quiet-on-investigation-involving-aaron-hernandez/

State Police detectives were back at Hernandez’s home Wednesday morning. They knocked on the door and no one answered.  After making a brief phone call, they left and would not talk to reporters.

Aaron Hernandez leaving his home Wednesday.

Aaron Hernandez leaving his home Wednesday.

Hernandez and a woman drove away from the home earlier in a white Audi SUV and also had no comment on the investigation that’s drawn national media to his North Attleboro neighborhood.

Interesting that the police just showed up.  I would imagine if they they are working with Hernandez on this case and he wasn't a suspect  that they would have called him and set up a meeting with him, not just show up at his home unannounced.

With that said, things just don't add up here... The police have to look at and investigate everything.  If I'm not mistaken Hernandez is tied to this because of the rental vehicle.  It doesn't mean in an way that he was in on the murder, it simply means he possibly knew the person who was murdered so of course the police are going to have questions.  A lot of assumptions going on around here with speculation that Hernandez was involved.  I just don't see it.  Too many things seem to be very strange here.  If you are involved in a murder I assume you make sure the body is found far away from you and certainly not in a vehicle that can be traced back to you.  It just doesn't make sense.

It's a tragic event, a young life is lost, they lives of family and friends of the young man who was murdered are turned upside down today and hurting right now.  Very sad.  I hope the authorities make a clean and fast arrest of those who are responsible.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Perhaps he is involved, but what he was involved with led to a murder but was not the intent of his involvement.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.