Hernandez: No weapon, No Motive and Now No Witnesses.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Hernandez: No weapon, No Motive and Now No Witnesses.

aron Hernandez murder case: Prosecutors lose key witness

By Matt Verderame  @MattVerderame on Feb 1 2014, 10:37a 1

Jared Wickerham  

The case against Hernandez took a hit with one of the key witnesses not giving much information.

Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been facing the charge of murdering Odin Lloyd since this past summer. Now, the case against against Hernandez is in jeopardy. Carlos Ortiz, thought to be the star witness for the prosecution, has been left off the witness list, according to Pro Football Talk. Ortiz has been deemed "completely unreliable" since he has changed the story he originally told authorities.

The prosecution will now have to find another way to go after Hernandez, who has been in custody. Hernandez is accused of killing Lloyd, a former semi-pro football player, then trying to hide and destroy evidence with the help of his girlfriend, Shayanna Jenkins. If convicted of the murder, Hernandez could be facing life in prison.

Ernest Wallace, who was also allegedly in the car with Hernandez at the time of Lloyd's murder, won't be testifying against Hernandez.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Hernandez: No weapon, No Motive and Now No Witnesses.

Ortiz would have hurt the prosecution case because he had changed his story several times and would have been blown up by the Hern's defense. Likewise, in the separate double murder grand jury investigation there is no reliable witness. 

So, what does the prosecution have? The so called circumstantial evidence is powerful: video of Hern and the victim in Dortchester together before the killing, video of eveyone entering the murder scene in Hern's rental car, video of Hern flashing a gun at home, Hern attempting to destroy the home surveilance system, Hern hiring cleaners to sanitize the home. 

Is it enough? It really depends on how effective the prosecution is and how well the defense can raise reasonable doubt in just 1 juror. I think there is enough evidence to get a conviction but courts are funny. Will Hern take the stand to save himself? Doubtful. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wouldn't it be amazing if he  was found not guilty by the court system.

You think the Patriots would take him back?  LOL Laughing

[/QUOTE]

What an awful comment. The smiley doesn't do your cause any good when you post ignorant trash like that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not a chance in hell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

You think the Patriots would take him back?  LOLaughing

[/QUOTE]

He is done in the NFL. Maybe, he goes to Vince McMahon and the WWE, sells his story for $$$, gets controversial appearance fees/late night TV and then gets involved in another murder but gets offed by his victim or some other twist of fate as payback. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatcatvirginbuttbuster45. Show phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

Dick, You're doing a great job as the Forum Fool. Keep up the good work Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No he'll be a Jets player next year...Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to phatcatvirginbuttbuster45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    It's OK Rusty we already know we don't need your Troll Trolling...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Makes no difference to me....since I'm not a jet fan. You aren't, are you?

[/QUOTE]

It's OK at least your not a Manning fan

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Makes no difference to me....since I'm not a jet fan. You aren't, are you?

[/QUOTE]

It's OK at least your not a Manning fan

[/QUOTE]

not a manning fan, but not a manning hater either. Since he doesn't play for the Patriots, he doesn't really matter.

[/QUOTE]

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

Dick, another username. Kewl.  Everybody welcome back Rusty Tromboooone!Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

Dick, you're doing a great job a the Forum Fool.  Keep up da work, Rusty Tromboooone!

Laughing

I'm still laughing  about that thread on you

[/QUOTE]

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from phatricosbuttbuster45. Show phatricosbuttbuster45's posts

[QUOTE]

Dick, You're doing a great job as the Forum Fool. Keep up the good work Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Why do some posters resort to attacks and retribution and destroy the nature of this honest inquiry into truth, fate and the criminal justic system? It  is selfish on the part of people that hijack threads and those that respond likewise back to them. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to phatricosbuttbuster45's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dude all your doing is ruining this thread with spam its worse then a troll from another team.

Among them are:

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

so, about Hern...

if you were a juror on this case, with the evidence provided so far, the way the law explains it, beyond reasonable doubt, guilty or not guilty?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

so, about Hern...

if you were a juror on this case, with the evidence provided so far, the way the law explains it, beyond reasonable doubt, guilty or not guilty?

[/QUOTE]

I would imagine it's a little more complicated, since, we haven't heard the evidence brought forth in court - some stuff is thrown out, some not.  If there is doubt, then they would have to vote not guilty, correct? Plus, I don't know how hung juries come into play.

Good question though

[/QUOTE]

hung juries just lead to re-trials I'm pretty sure. at this point for what we know i think you gotta say not guilty. obviously when the trial gets going alot more will be shown

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"at this point for what we know i think you gotta say not guilty. "

I would agree with that based on what we know as of now for a criminal trial. 

however with the text messages etc I believe there is enough for a wrongful death civil lawsuit victory without much trouble.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It will be an interesting case to watch.  It seems many of these high profile cases never end up turning out how people expect them to come out.

If "not guilty" - is there any team in the NFL who would give him a shot? Can AH sue if noone does?

Anybody can file a lawsuit, so sure he could sue in that scenario.  But he won't win unless he's claiming (and can prove) some discrimination based on race. NFL teams are not obligated to hire anybody, just can't refuse based on race or certain other things (age, gender, etc.), none of which apply here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

If he's acquitted he will have time to search for the real murderer.  Simpson searched all the golf courses in Florida.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

Interesting question. I doubt his contract with the Patriots is specific as to the reason for termination without compensation and it is probably written broad enough to protect the organization's financial interests, such as associating with criminals given his background and written promise to the team prior to contract tendering. But if he is not declared guilty and his contract is specific I believe the Patriots would be on the hook for any guaranteed monies in the contract. I would also suspect any contract dispute would be decided in a change of venue, as one could argue extraneous influences given his fame in the Patriots neighborhood and thus potential lack of objective jurist. I wonder why the league has not yet ruled on the applicability of his cap for the team. Could it be iffy?