He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!!

Mr Crable returns................Personally I'm pulling for the guy!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!!

Samehere..' 6'5 with speed coming from the outside to rush the QB, this is what we need.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

He's definitely a Glass Joe when it comes to injuries but we can only hope this kid can put together a season to see if he can live up the the vast potential he had when drafted. BB has done a great job of adding YOUTH and SPEED to this D in every position except DE/OLB.............Maybe,Maybe....it can't hurt!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Just cause he's activated doesn't mean he will play. Personally, I hope BB puts him in and see how he does. I've been waiting 3 years for this. I want to see the kid sink or swim. I'm pulling for the latter as we desperately need it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

best of luck to him. BB stuck with him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Belichick kept him for three years, I hope we find out why this sunday. The Bills have the worst OL in football, he better perform. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

I suddenly feel the rags to riches shivering through my veins this promotion may be the motivator for the rest of this season.

I would love to see if BB is right about this kids size and wingspan??? Being that he is so tAll and long i wonder if he'll be a strip sack wiz???

If he gets a sack by jumping over a TE like he did in college I am going to dub him.......

RUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am f u king PUMP'd

Now if Meriwether would stop messing around we may have a very good shot @ improving each week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I am guessing he is broken after less than 5 plays.  Another leg issue or the like. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mackleng13. Show Mackleng13's posts

Now I remember the second year when he started playing during the Pre-season he ended up with like 3-4 sacks in like 3 games before getting hurt. I really think that he has the size and athleticism to be a get pass rusher for the Patriots. But he's durability is really the problem with this kid. Hopefully with this opportunity he can make the best possible for himself and the team. Would love to see him succeed and help us out on defense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Samehere..' 6'5 with speed coming from the outside to rush the QB, this is what we need.
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

In a word...desperation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!! :      In a word...desperation.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Week 3.....I highly doubt anyone is desperate at this point besides the Cowboys....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

In the preseason his rookie year, he was decent, did well setting the edge and made a few sacks/pressures. Hopefully he can be a dynamic rusher though last week coverage was the problem, not pass rush.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!! :      In a word...desperation.
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]Desperation or not. who thought Brace would be a contributer this year. Gerard Warren has been a pleasant suprise, and Chung who did very little last year looks great. Anything is possible, the Pats deserve some luck.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]I suddenly feel the rags to riches shivering through my veins this promotion may be the motivator for the rest of this season. I would love to see if BB is right about this kids size and wingspan??? Being that he is so tAll and long i wonder if he'll be a strip sack wiz??? If he gets a sack by jumping over a TE like he did in college I am going to dub him....... RUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am f u king PUMP'd Now if Meriwether would stop messing around we may have a very good shot @ improving each week.
    Posted by tagandtrade[/QUOTE]
    LMAO....Did you say your pumped? Lets not get too excited here. Bill B has kept this kid for 3 years, He kept Maroney for 5. Both had all the potential in the world, both are nothing more than walking injuries.
    I admire your wish for this kid to do well, but his history and body say otherwise.
    I hope for his sake he does well and no ill fate comes his way!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

idk but im kinda lookin forward to this.. for some reason for a guy whos never even played a down in the regular season we get really excited over this 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd like to see the kid succeed simply because he's never given up.  Obviously BB sees something in him and now the Crable's getting his shot.  And as others have said, anything than can be done for the Pats pass rush is worth a shot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'm happy for the kid, hopefully he can take advantage of the opportunity because the size and skill set are their to make an impact at a position of weakness for this team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!! : Week 3.....I highly doubt anyone is desperate at this point besides the Cowboys....
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

How about the Vikings?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I suppose we'll never know until he gets out there. An injury-prone player is always a big question mark. Of course, I hope he does well, stays healthy, and helps out the D. God knows they need some help! But I won't get too pumped about it until I can see some results. There are a lot of guys with great potential who never made it. But there have been guys who've come back from early career injuries and done well. Let's hope this is the case with Crable. I liked the pick, but until he shows he can stay on the field he'll always look like a bust.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Everybody loves the sound of a train in the distance. Everybody thinks it's true.

-Paul Simon

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I guess Murrell wasn't the answer. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

[QUOTE]I guess Murrell wasn't the answer. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Nope, and woodhead aint the answer either.  There is a reason I turned this guy's name into a verb.  He is just going to get crabled again...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mojobag101. Show mojobag101's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!! : How about the Vikings?
    Posted by boomerst3[/QUOTE]

Them too.....Damn,when did Brett Favre get so old????        lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!! : Week 3.....I highly doubt anyone is desperate at this point besides the Cowboys....
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]
    you're only one win better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: He's Baaaaaack!!!!!!! : Desperation or not. who thought Brace would be a contributer this year. Gerard Warren has been a pleasant suprise, and Chung who did very little last year looks great. Anything is possible, the Pats deserve some luck.
    Posted by patriots44[/QUOTE]
    come on. you had your luck in those 3 point Sb wins. i'd take that.