Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN

In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Tattling on a fellow poster is lame Defending your right to tattle is even lamer What a jerky thing to do Youre probably proud of yourself right now, but you should be ashamed And PS I dont even know this Rusty guy. I only look in on this forum occasionally for info and links. I ouldnt give a crap about the little infighting that goes on amongst the regulars "Rusty" may be the biggest jerk of all time. I dont know. I dont want to know But informing on him to Mr Moderator is just sad..
    Posted by AcheNot[/QUOTE]

I agree 100%...minus the name calling...at Russ. lol

Welcome back Russ. This forum is just not the same with you gone. Go Pats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Banned? Are you kidding? His arguments with other posters (especially 66) are some of the funniest things I've ever seen on this forum. Bring back the King! We demand it, and we need the laughs. I couldn't care less if he's right or wrong.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He shouldn't have started that thread about trolls and insisting they be banned.

I'm sure the mods here have their standards to go by and don't need his criticizm of how they operate.

He should just stick to football.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : one can only hope
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

We all hope the same of you Jintsy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I find it amazing that you don't report trolls and awful troll behavior that is designed to destroy the flow of a thread and then report me for genuinlely contributing to a thread. That's just bizarro world logic. The fact is, at one point or another, I challenged you or something and you have had me pinned to the wall like a lot of other people here.  That's the pattern.  They get sort of shown up, don't like it, then I am on their #1 target list. Too bad. Learn to take some confrontation and maybe you'll see a different perspective to provide another to way to look at something. PatsFan1966 followed me around for 48 hours because I simply corrected his dark jersey SB comment. God forbid someone be wrong and corrected by someone with a bit more knowledge. When that happens to me, I say "interesting" or "good point" and move on. Get over it and start being consistent by reporting the insufferable trolls who aren't Pats fans if you want to be taken seriously. I don't go around looking for trouble.  Sorry.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

Welcome back knucklehead.

Just stick to football and forget the troll stuff.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

welcome back rusty

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Welcome back knucklehead. Just stick to football and forget the troll stuff.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

martha stewart will report you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

I just pulled up the thread Rusty. Meriweather gone or something like that. You clearly said Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the NFL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : martha stewart will report you
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

It's probably time for everybody to report Martha.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to "Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : It's probably time for everybody to report Martha. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] Poor hang hung himself with that rant

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN": Poor hang hung himself with that rant
    Posted by fatsam72[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm Martha Stewart because I don't want the boards most vocal member to treat everyone like an Azz hole, & because I try to say nicely (kinder, gentler Russ) that he shouldn't be such a DlCK. That being banned maybe 5 times would be a wake up call to CHANGE how you behave. It's laughable that only his supporters are being vocal & I'm the only one with enough balls to speak up. Whatever. I was in NO WAY the ONLY ONE who reported him. He has been banned in the past and I had NOTHING to do with it. You all like his schtick, good for you. It's amazing he has all this support with all the crap he dishes out daily to anyone who doesn't agree to his line of thought. You can't excape it. There is no ignoring it. It goes ON & ON & ON. He had more than 2500 posts since his last banning about a month ago and I'd bet 2000 of them were posts attacking others if they dared not agree with him. No debate, just full out attacks full of MORON, EXPOSED, IRRATIONAL, TROLL etc

Glad you guys eat it up . It's not my idea of a productive, healthy board environment, that encourages others to share their views, but whatever

The mods of every other board I have EVER been are HANDS ON & they are way more oriented towards FOOTBALL than ARGUING.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : one can only hope
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Says Mr. Fairweather who lied about being banned.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN : Yeah, I'm Martha Stewart because I don't want the boards most vocal member to treat everyone like an Azz hole, & because I try to say nicely (kinder, gentler Russ) that he shouldn't be such a DlCK. That being banned maybe 5 times would be a wake up call to CHANGE how you behave. It's laughable that only his supporters are being vocal & I'm the only one with enough balls to speak up. Whatever. I was in NO WAY the ONLY ONE who reported him. He has been banned in the past and I had NOTHING to do with it. You all like his schtick, good for you. It's amazing he has all this support with all the crap he dishes out daily to anyone who doesn't agree to his line of thought. You can't excape it. There is no ignoring it. It goes ON & ON & ON. He had more than 2500 posts since his last banning about a month ago and I'd bet 2000 of them were posts attacking others if they dared not agree with him. No debate, just full out attacks full of MORON, EXPOSED, IRRATIONAL, TROLL etc Glad you guys eat it up . It's not my idea of a productive, healthy board environment, that encourages others to share their views, but whatever The mods of every other board I have EVER been are HANDS ON & they are way more oriented towards FOOTBALL than ARGUING.
    Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

Alright you do have some good points...BUT....this is NOT PERSONAL...it's CYBERSPACE for crying out loud. I/we can not control you reporting Russ at every turn he calls someone a name. If you dont like it then go to another forum.

But, your right! Most guys care less if you call them irrational, troll but nobody likes to hear words like Moron, exposed, uneducated, fraud, liar, idiot, insecure etc. At times it seems that he's insecure himselfself by doing so. Russ stands by his 'I'm always right' comments and that is all good. Good for Russ.

His intial thread about TROLLS turned out to be counter-productive against himself, so is'nt that enough satisfaction for you? - even he knows that? Russ has his own personality allow him to be himself. Look at the enjoy factor with Russ for a change.

Another small issue about Russ, he said that PAtsfansince66 was following 'HIM' around the board? No, patsfansince1966 was following everyone around the board.  

The forum is at the point now when I'm watching a Pats game Russ has me thinking about Russ and what he could be thinking, no shyte!..It gets that bizarre sometimes! The forum Is all about Pats info, opinions, questions, fun, amusement and a lotta good laughs. All because of Russ and all the members collectively.

Now you two shake up and comeout fighting in CYBERSPACE... Capice?

Peace and Have a good weekend all ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

A little surprised Rusty was banned while UD6 and Jints fan are allowed to continue posting their unique brands of junk. UD6 is here mostly to get his feathers ruffled and remind us about Spygate, Jints fan is here to demonstrate his profound lack of knowledge of football knowledge and frontrunning fan status. Rusty meanwhile could be abrasive and difficult but was/is a genuine Pats fan with a lot of football know-how to agree with or not. However I suspect he will be back....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]How this? haha In this thread I noticed one lie, up front(I never said Meriweather was the 2nd best FS in the AFC. I said "someone" apparently thinks that as he was the 2nd choice behind the starter, two years in a row). I actually went into detail about Meriweather's flaws, one of them being the lack of taking the nex step, tackling high, angles and his cerebral flaws. Also, I'll repeat, I don't not initiate any combative behavior whatsoever.  As you can see, plenty of folks on  this thread chimed in and said I disagree and move on.  9/10 that's how it is.  The other 1% is one or two annoying little troll types. Each thread I started just this week, were completely ruined by selfish people with an agenda. And I have no idea why I was banned again, but I suspected a little insecure weasel like Hang3XC would be one doing the reporting anyway. Typical. Report Pats fans who has family supporting this franchise since the late 1970s and let trolls weasel around causing problems. Mabybe if the mods simply were  honest and did their jobs, there'd be no point in returning fire here. PatsFan1966 was literally posting here since 2008 and was allowed to roam freely.  That's one example.

Did you really just type that line --- "I don't initiate any combative behavior whatsoever".  Creating a post Titled ban these trolls and listing people isn't combative?  Name calling, insulting people isn't combative??? 

Oh wait your argument is they started it???  LOL how old are you again? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

What would this site be without Rusty?  Love him or hate him, he's always there when you want to argue endlessly about anything.  

I completely disagree with him on a lot of things . . . but I like him. You gotta take his insults with a grain of salt--he's not really a bad guy at all and he takes insults just as easily as he gives them . . . It's just a form of good-natured ribbing as I see it. 

Besides, anyone who posts every fifteen seconds for 16 hours a day has to be viewed with a certain kind of awe . . . 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]I love how Hang3XC considers the accurate analysis of my two posts as "namecalling". Good grief does he have some issues.  Enjoy the weekend, folks.

First - for any of you who travel for work like I do - I recommend that you do not get the Southern Pulled Pork sandwich from the Quiznos in Charlotte Airport - nasty case of food poisoning started up not long after I started this thread yesterday

Now - Rusty - I am very glad you are back - under your old handle too - very appropriate

Rusty - I dedicated this thread to getting you back here - the least you could do is acknowledge that:):)

Hang3X - I wonder who you think it was that appointed you the board CZAR of political correctness - there is a perfectly useful avenue for you if you don't like what Rusty has to say - it is called ignore

For the rest of us - this board is a FRAT of sorts - and certain allowances must be made for its members - We all know Rusty means well - even if he gets carried away some times

Now HANG X - you have been taken in by the UD stir the pot then play the martyr routine - this does not speak well for your judgement

Hang X - no one likes a tattle tale - so cut it out

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't care who gets banned, I don't care if you report someone. You can resurect yourself in about 5 minutes so whatever.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]What would this site be without Rusty?  Love him or hate him, he's always there when you want to argue endlessly about anything.   I completely disagree with him on a lot of things . . . but I like him. You gotta take his insults with a grain of salt--he's not really a bad guy at all and he takes insults just as easily as he gives them . . . It's just a form of good-natured ribbing as I see it.  Besides, anyone who posts every fifteen seconds for 16 hours a day has to be viewed with a certain kind of awe . . . 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

I agree with post - Rusty takes the crap as quick as he dishes - arguing with him is like arguing with my brothers - its fun sometimes - and totally harmless

This site absolutely needs Rusty

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]I report him every chance I get. I can't stand the guy. A real big mouth keyboard bully. Obviously many others report him too.

Posted by hang3xc[/QUOTE]

That's right, if you're gonna be a sniveling snitch, be a proud sniveling snitch. Good for you young lady. 

Why don't people who are annoyed by the guy use the ignore button, isn't that why it exists?

Oh wait, I should be careful, don't want hang to report me...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]Sometimes I don't like me.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

your best post ever!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to "Re: Hey all - I think Rusty got banned -AGAIN": [QUOTE]I don't care who gets banned, I don't care if you report someone. You can resurect yourself in about 5 minutes so whatever. Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE] You have a certain wisdom...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I don't spend too much time here, but it seems to me that "King" or "Rusty", as he's known, is a passionate Pats fan who knows football and who can dig beneath the surface (i.e. media) noise and provide some cogent analysis of events, both on and off the field.

What I have observed is that he does get a little too testy with people. Getting testy with trolls is one thing (and that's a good thing), but sometimes he does get testy with people who maybe don't deserve it.

Still, he doesn't appear, to me, to be a guy who just posts flamebaiting nonsense to stir the pot, and I've never seen him use abusive language either.

To me, banning someone should be done if the guy/girl is a nasty, flamebait-posting, foul language-spewing troublemaker who just posts stuff to annoy and distract members of the message board community.

I don't think Rusty falls into that category.

Then again, this is boston.com and the mods here seem to be overly sensitive to minor things. I once posted a comment under an article that ran in another section of the site--tame by Internet standards to be sure, if not entirely polite in response to the other poster it was aimed at, who deserved to be tweaked a little bit in my opinion; and I found out later on that the mods removed my comment, but not the original poster's, even though the original poster's comment was unbelievably insulting. I still don't know why my comment was dumped and the original poster's was kept.

Oh well....hope Rusty's back soon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I think Rusty was killin the corporate trolls the NY Times send here to flamebait everyone and get their "click totals" up. Only reason I can see since the flamebaiters have free reign here.