HEY BILL, GO FOR IT! 11& 0

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

HEY BILL, GO FOR IT! 11& 0

Come on now, even all of you die-hard, jumping off a cliff Pat fans HAD to LAUGH when you read that sign in the endzone, as the Pats went for it on 4th and 4 from the Saints' 11yd line!  That was sooooooooo funny!!!!!  Best sign of the season!!!Sealed

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: HEY BILL, GO FOR IT! 11& 0

Glad to hear you don't mind watching teams that are better than the Jets...like the Patriots and the Nets.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

In Response to Re: HEY BILL, GO FOR IT! 11& 0:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY BILL, GO FOR IT! 11& 0 : OH, you bet!  Love watching a Pats' beatdown - I'll take it any day of the week!   That game was classic!
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

How's Fat Rex doing?  You give him two seasons, or three before he's sh*t-canned? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY BILL, GO FOR IT! 11& 0 : That's right.........keep on deleting my posts - lol @ the sign in the Saints' Endzone that read: "Hey Bill, Go For it!  11&0" as the the Pats failed on 4th & 4 from the Saints 11yd line Oh and please, have you Fakeriot fans have nothing better than to insult the personal appearance of Rex Ryan?  LMAO!  Weak.................

Hey, at least we're above .500

I bet you've never known how that feels at the end of the season.  It's sad when someone who cheers for a bad team has nothing better going for him than to try to boost his self-esteem by posting on another team's discussion boards.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsRush. Show SportsRush's posts

Little Bill Belichick coached as if he was asleep, passing up FGs, going for it on 4th & 4, and pulling the plug and conceding the game instead of playing 60 minutes. Yes, they were down 21 with 5:26 left, but when you have Tom Brady and Randy Moss and 2 timeouts, why give up? I doubt Peyton Manning comes out of the game if the Colts are down 21 with 5:26 to play and two timeouts.

I tend to think Little Bill was afraid if he didn't throw in the towel that the Saints would keep playing full throttle and score 52 on him. And Little Bill only likes it when he's on the giving end of such scores.

He's a punk.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Where did the MYNJJets leon Moron go?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

Wouldn't the Jets like to have the Pats problems!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HEY BILL, GO FOR IT! 11& 0 : Are you kidding me?  The Jets' D held Brees to 1 TD and 1 FG.  I bet the the Pats would LOVE to have the Jets' D problems .........haha!

And also lost.

And won't make the playoffs yet again.

The only thing you are going to do in January is root against the Pats. The rest of the world has already forgotten about the Jets.