Hey Bill, make me look like a fool here!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Bill, make me look like a fool here!

I'm not feeling too good about what's going on with the Jets and the Patriots are doing nothing.  The Pats have a lot to improve this season, not only are the Jet's a bigger threat now then they have ever been but remember how bad the Pat's got beat by the Saints last season, they couldn't even compete.  The Patriots have a lot to improve before the season starts and they haven't done anything to improve since last season.  Bill, when are you going to start to make some moves in the right direction.  Prove me wrong here!  Make this team respectable again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Hey Bill, make me look like a fool here!

In Response to Hey Bill, make me look like a fool here!:
    I'm not feeling too good about what's going on with the Jets and the Patriots are doing nothing.  The Pats have a lot to improve this season, not only are the Jet's a bigger threat now then they have ever been but remember how bad the Pat's got beat by the Saints last season, they couldn't even compete.  The Patriots have a lot to improve before the season starts and they haven't done anything to improve since last season.  Bill, when are you going to start to make some moves in the right direction.  Prove me wrong here!  Make this team respectable again!
    Posted by BradyMossFan
    He is making this team respectable again he didn't sign all the criminals the Jets just wasted money on.. I like the four off season additions:Patten,Crumpler,Murrell,and Lewis all just good football players nothing flambouyant. His draft could get exotic,after reading an article in the Herald he could actually be looking to move up in the draft for a specific player.
    This would be so unlike BB that I'm sure most every Patriots fan might think their drinks had been spiked if he actually does move up in this draft in the first round. I could see him moving up into the 5th round for certain players but as for moving into the front half of the First round I'm pretty sure I might have a slight heart attack....Remember that some of the Veteran players BB wants might just get cut after the draft then the really cheap shopping will take place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

you are preaching to the choir, brother. brother, you are preaching to the choir. choir, brother preaching to the are. SAY WHAT?!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

"In Bill We TRUST"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

"In Bill we trust"   needs to start filing the glaring holes on this team.  The tesm neads players not just his coaching ability

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

CLEARLY YOU WERE A FOOL A LONG TIME AGO.... 31 other teams would give their right nut to accomplish what the Pats have done over the past 10 years. Yes... you are a fool..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Hey Bill, make me look like a fool here! : CLEARLY YOU WERE A FOOL A LONG TIME AGO.... 31 other teams would give their right nut to accomplish what the Pats have done over the past 10 years. Yes... you are a fool..
    Posted by justme2

Ha, it's sad but the key words are "what the Pats done over the past 10 years".  You like living in the past?  What matters is now and the Pats have done nothing right now.  I want more Championships, It's not looking too good RIGHT NOW!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Posted by BradyMossFan

Man, I hope for ALL our sakes, That Bill Belichick is going into The New England Patriot Headquarters when he wakes up tommorrow, thinkg to himself, "Jesus!  I just GOTTA prove BradyMossFan wrong, right here AND right now.  Guys, throw EVERYthing out the window, because by golly-BradyMossFan is sayin' that we're a buncha dead-beats, and I for 1, simply ain't gonna let him get away with that." 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Bill, make me look like a fool here!:
    In Response to Hey Bill, make me look like a fool here! : Man, I hope for ALL our sakes, That Bill Belichick is going into The New England Patriot Headquarters when he wakes up tommorrow, thinkg to himself, " Jesus!  I just GOTTA prove BradyMossFan wrong, right here AND right now.  Guys, throw EVERYthing out the window, because by golly-BradyMossFan is sayin' that we're a buncha dead-beats, and I for 1, simply ain't gonna let him get away with that ." 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

HAHAHAHA. Spot on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Wilfolk, Bodden, Lewis,TBC, Mckenzie and Crable plus draftees will improve the D.
    There is time to find more players after the draft and before,during and after training camp....have faith in BB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You are right LazarusintheSanatoriu, BB won't do that for me or you or Kraft or anyone else for that matter, but he sure should because he is looking like a joke right now.  Ol Rex has his number this season unless BB pulls his head out and starts making some moves to improve this team.  After last season no one fears the Patriots anymore and that is not a good thing. 

As of right now I will make a one year screen name bet with anyone on here that wants say that the Jets aren't going to finish better then the Pats this season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"As of right now I will make a one year screen name bet with anyone on here that wants say that the Jets aren't going to finish better then the Pats this season."

Sheez man, Now THAT is a pretty bold boast...I don't even know IF I'm even willing to play a game of chance for such vast stakes.  Ya know, those NY Jets are lookin' pretty darn good these days...  I mean maybe if me and you were to take this wager down a few extra pegs in order so that there won't be such completely feigned & transient MASS retribution like in accordance with your original bet.  Seriously guy, I just ain't All-Out willing to jump right in here on this one, NOT under these consequences.  Again, IF maybe, you downsize the bet just an extra degree for me-Like say, IF New England DOES do better than the NY Jets this season, and I'M the winner here, THEN You-as the loser, have to state outright once in for all, at some point in time over the next 3 years & very quietly to yourself, "Shucks, Laz won the wager."  And IF The NY Jets happen to do better than New England, It'll be ME on the losing end of this dire wager, AND thus-It'll be I who will HAVE to meekly shout out for EVERYone and noone, "Boy, Jets won."  Trully, noone will know for sure IF the loser has paid up to this desperate bargain (sorta like a "soul-wager" with sat#n...but imo, a little scarrier)-SO we'll have to work off the honor code.  And Then say IF the loser doesn't fulfill his neccessary obligation, there can be even MORE repurcussions...but, we don't wanna outdue the aforementioned Original Wager, so it'll be just a little less of a penalty-BUT make ZERO mistake, there WILL be one.  Maybe something like, IF ya go out to eat some time on this etheral plane, and say you like Coca-Cola just a speck more than Pepsi, and you thus order for your drink, a Coke, but the waitress says, "ALL We have is Pepsis," THEN You  Have to take the Pepsi because you failed to live up to our "soul" bargain here (and I mean ZERO ginger ale)...and IF you happen to fail EVEN Here, boy oh boy YOU'RE in even MORE (but again, just lesser trouble)...like NO straw.  Ya see wow, as I'll say outwardly again-I'm not sure if I'm ready for this, so I'll tell ya what, HOW about I take a bet with myself that you and and 99% of these other new posters are just trolling this Pats Board, and therefore-will never offer up an intelligent or even beneficiary insight upon the NE Franchise...And thus, I'll bet that If I place you on "IGNORE" for the rest of my life, I'll really miss out on nothing whatsoever that you ever try to bring here, at all...one single bit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

He's already filled the Green hole with a better player. When do they Jets fill the Thomas hole?

If the Jets finish above the Pats it will have little to do what's been done to date.

HOW about I take a bet with myself that you and and 99% of these other new posters are just trolling this Pats Board, and therefore-will never offer up an intelligent or even beneficiary insight upon the NE Franchise

Laz I ain't taking your bet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dano33. Show Dano33's posts

I think Kraft doesnt want to do anything significant until there is a new CBA in place.. Bottom line hes more concernd with league business then the Patriots 2010 season. You could probably make a good case that hes practicing a type of collusion. You cannot make an intelligent argument for not getting a Bolden,Holmes or Marshall. The Patriots needed one of those WRs, they could have very easily landed either one of them. In past years they would have.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Do the Pats need to fill some holes on the roster? YES. But just because they haven't made any moves as of yet, doesn't mean they won't in the future. They don't play a game for five months.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

You are right LazarusintheSanatoriu, BB won't do that for me or you or Kraft or anyone else for that matter, but he sure should because he is looking like a joke right now.  Ol Rex has his number this season unless BB pulls his head out and starts making some moves to improve this team.  After last season no one fears the Patriots anymore and that is not a good thing.  As of right now I will make a one year screen name bet with anyone on here that wants say that the Jets aren't going to finish better then the Pats this season.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Absolutely well said, as a Jets fan you are.  What type of person has nothing better to do than to make fake names and act like a fan of another team to start trouble? 
    Our tax dollars very well spent, go pound some sand and go draw fire.  If you don't know what that means, go to an Army guy try not to get smack around and ask him what I just told you to do.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Only fools rush in where BB fears to tread.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I think Kraft doesnt want to do anything significant until there is a new CBA in place.. Bottom line hes more concernd with league business then the Patriots 2010 season. You could probably make a good case that hes practicing a type of collusion. You cannot make an intelligent argument for not getting a Bolden,Holmes or Marshall. The Patriots needed one of those WRs, they could have very easily landed either one of them. In past years they would have.
    Posted by Dano33

I wouldn't doubt there is an element of the CBA ipact.  If there is a lock out in 2011 there's going to be considerable amount of money laid out for nothing. They did re-sign Wilfork and they will likely re-sign Brady.  That will be a lot of guaranteed money right there.  

They may have eyes on particuar players in the draft as better/cheaper alternatives.  Let's say for example they think Benn really is the second coming of Boldin as the draftnics think.  Drafting him in the second round would be a lot cheaper than dealing a second round pick and paying the salary Boldin got. Not to mention potentially far more valuable 2-3 years down the road. Of course they wouldn't know if Benn would be there, but they are quite capable of manipulating themselves into position for players they want.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I know this is a really dumb question but just how many victories has the trio of players the Jets have brung in won in Jets uni's??????? Zero! There is no guarentee that any of them will play even one down and you hypocrtits think they will supplant the  AFC Eastern division Champs! Haven't you folks learned anything about football while BB has been the coach? Well I digress good luck with that false bravado thing Gang Green has going on...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Actually Belichick just walked in to his office and Casserio called him and asked...
    "so how do we handle the BradyMossFan issue?...

BIll Responds, " They have an issue with a Fan?... What Happened?"

Casserio-" No NO, they don't have an issue with a fan, there is a fan with that name that has a problem with the Patriots off season moves or more correctly the lack of any moves."

Bill- " you mean to tell me one of these RUBES actually changed his name to BRADY MOSS FAN?"

Casserio- "never mind, So you want Subway for lunch today?"

Bill responds with a knowing smile on his face...- "yes, Yes I do!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Awesome guys, are you related to Bill?  Remind him how it used to feel when the Patriots were the best team in football, feared by all and how great those SB titles were.  It's not going to happen again anytime soon.  There are several players the Pats could have picked up to instantly improve this team but passed on them for whatever reason, BB must still think his coaching abilities will be the answer. 

You guys will be the same guys who will be on here mid season writing about how bad the Pats are this season.  Awesome, enjoy!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Awesome guys, are you related to Bill?  Remind him how it used to feel when the Patriots were the best team in football, feared by all and how great those SB titles were.  It's not going to happen again anytime soon.  There are several players the Pats could have picked up to instantly improve this team but passed on them for whatever reason, BB must still think his coaching abilities will be the answer.  You guys will be the same guys who will be on here mid season writing about how bad the Pats are this season.  Awesome, enjoy!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Why would anyone write how bad they are when they are winning the division?

23. This post has been removed.