Hey Brdbreu sill wish the Pats took Janoris Jenkens?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Hey Brdbreu sill wish the Pats took Janoris Jenkens?!

Brdbreu you know your my boy and I wanted JJ last year in the 2nd also, but this dude looks like a powder keg ready to explode! And before someone accuses me of being a racist and says he just having fun like Gronk does, I say you are right! The diff is Gronk hasnt been suspended by his team yet for conduct detrimental! HAHA If you go to the link at the bottom you can scroll to see more pics off JJ hitting the town!

What do you do after the St. Louis Rams name you the team's "rookie of the year"? If you're cornerback Janoris Jenkins, you apparently head back to your home state of Florida and let your freak flag fly on the Internet.

Jenkins (or his clone) is all over Instagram these days, posting images under the username jackrabbit21 -- a nod to his days chasing rabbits as a kid in south Florida and his Rams' uniform number.

Take, for instance, the following photo posted on Instagram yesterday with the caption, "Strip club ready."

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/04/janoris_jenkins_instagram_st_louis_rams.php

janoris jenkins smiling.jpgjanoris jenkins instagram.jpg

janoris jenkins instagram 2.jpg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Hey Brdbreu sill wish the Pats took Janoris Jenkens?!

I don't know how anyone can look at these pics and NOT wanna order themselves a "Just Do U" tank... I'm gonna rock one at work on Monday... HR can go fVkc themselves, hahaha.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Brdbreu you know your my boy and I wanted JJ last year in the 2nd also, but this dude looks like a powder keg ready to explode! And before someone accuses me of being a racist and says he just having fun like Gronk does, I say you are right! The diff is Gronk hasnt been suspended by his team yet for conduct detrimental! HAHA If you go to the link at the bottom you can scroll to see more pics off JJ hitting the town!

What do you do after the St. Louis Rams name you the team's "rookie of the year"? If you're cornerback Janoris Jenkins, you apparently head back to your home state of Florida and let your freak flag fly on the Internet.

Jenkins (or his clone) is all over Instagram these days, posting images under the username jackrabbit21 -- a nod to his days chasing rabbits as a kid in south Florida and his Rams' uniform number.

Take, for instance, the following photo posted on Instagram yesterday with the caption, "Strip club ready."

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/04/janoris_jenkins_instagram_st_louis_rams.php

HI quag, personal style aside, you are referring to suspension while at college right?

dotn know why youre worried about "patriot material" spkikes video indescretion was much more indescrete. and he didnt tie nfl records as a rookie like jenkins did as a cb.

dennard arreseted for pushing or hitting (whoever yo beieve) a police officer.

im fine with what/who we get (as long as theyre not violent criminals/woman beaters). as long as we can do the job and win the sb.

see you around

off to the gym

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

I don't know how anyone can look at these pics and NOT wanna order themselves a "Just Do U" tank... I'm gonna rock one at work on Monday... HR can go fVkc themselves, hahaha.

lmao

1st thing I thought of while looking at that pic!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

hey, the guy has to get caught up with Cromartie for kids without fathers. He should have 2-3 more before the end of the year so he's just over half way there... that he knows of

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

HI quag, personal style aside, you are referring to suspension while at college right?

dotn know why youre worried about "patriot material" spkikes video indescretion was much more indescrete. and he didnt tie nfl records as a rookie like jenkins did as a cb.

im fine with what/who we get (as long as theyre not violent criminals/woman beaters). as long as we can do the job and win the sb.

see you around

off to the gym

Now there buddy,  I come in peace.  You forgot the suspension in St. Louis too.  I bet you thought I'd start that thread about this, but only to jints am "I told you so" kind of guy.  Wait till the g men don't make the playoffs. 

Now in a. Friendly kind of way justify your draft picks this year.  do they have character or physical flaws that make them a steal at 29 and round 2. Our pick. Not slamming you at all I would take a swing ata flyer myself 

edit: that is a mighty fine grill.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

The guy is enjoying himself... what's wrong with that? It's not exactly like all Patriots are saints themselves. 

Spikes had his video ordeal and the homophobic tweet (although I think that situation was overblown), Dennard had his run-in with the law, however I don't hold much against either of them. Hernandez smoked some grass in college (I see no problem with this... it's like having a beer), and Gronk has done exactly what Jenkins is doing above a million times over.

To judge the man's intelligence, personal-character, or to dismiss him as a player and person, who would never fit in at New England, is beyond ridiculous.

Stupid thread, and some even stupider comments in the thread. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Let's see....I've never been to a bar, never been to a strip club, never acted like a jack-arse....NOT!!!

The kid is enjoying himself.....same thing I said about Gronk.....come on people, who are you trying to kid.

Let's quit the holier-than-thou BS...most of us have done much worse when we were young (or at least wished we had).

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

I doubt if Gronk has a bunch of baby mamas

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Apparently he likes to party while in the company of scantly dressed women.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Whatever happened to Brandon Meriweather? ;-)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

meriweather wouldnt play disciplined football and he took a lot of bad penalties (and angles to the ball), but he didnt have behavior problems or off field issues as a pro. he just never lived up to his talent. gronk may be a meat head but this guy does seem really weird and hard to trust if i was a fan of that team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Gronk...but a CB? And YES! I still wish the Pats took him, love Aqib, but if we drafted Jenkins we would have a 4th rounder today.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

P.S....

That is one fine lady...

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

see you around

off to the gym

Now there buddy,  I come in peace.  You forgot the suspension in St. Louis too.  I bet you thought I'd start that thread about this, but only to jints am "I told you so" kind of guy.  Wait till the g men don't make the playoffs. 

Now in a. Friendly kind of way justify your draft picks this year.  do they have character or physical flaws that make them a steal at 29 and round 2. Our pick. Not slamming you at all I would take a swing ata flyer myself 

well there phil we will see about that...i'd say even with some flaws Jints have good chance at playoffs-after all they don't have the toughest schedule in the NFL for the 3rd year in a row so right off the bat things are looking better

of course Giants don't play in a college division....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

see you around

off to the gym

Now there buddy,  I come in peace.  You forgot the suspension in St. Louis too.  I bet you thought I'd start that thread about this, but only to jints am "I told you so" kind of guy.  Wait till the g men don't make the playoffs. 

well there phil we will see about that...i'd say even with some flaws Jints have good chance at playoffs-after all they don't have the toughest schedule in the NFL for the 3rd year in a row so right off the bat things are looking better

You guys won the division with a 9-7 two years ago, before the Redskins got RG3 they were useless, the Eagles are useless and the Cowboys are overrated and USELESS. 

When are you going to shut up about being in a stronger division? You guys are just in an overrated division because 3 of the 4 teams are in the top 5 largest cities in USA. 

And you're not making the playoffs this year unless you win the division. One WC seat is for the NFC West second place team because the Seahawks and 49ers are going to win a ton of games. The second team in the NFC South is getting the second wild card spot. 

And with Orakpo and other key members of the Redskins coming back, I don't see how you make the playoffs. Another 9-7 season. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

see you around

off to the gym

You guys won the division with a 9-7 two years ago, before the Redskins got RG3 they were useless, the Eagles are useless and the Cowboys are overrated and USELESS. 

When are you going to shut up about being in a stronger division? You guys are just in an overrated division because 3 of the 4 teams are in the top 5 largest cities in USA. 

And you're not making the playoffs this year unless you win the division. One WC seat is for the NFC West second place team because the Seahawks and 49ers are going to win a ton of games. The second team in the NFC South is getting the second wild card spot. 

And with Orakpo and other key members of the Redskins coming back, I don't see how you make the playoffs. Another 9-7 season. 

okay so maybe the afc east isn't a college division after all

let's say semi-pro

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

see you around

off to the gym

okay so maybe the afc east isn't a college division after all

let's say semi-pro

Keep telling yourself that.