Hey Eagles...let's make a deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ehop14. Show Ehop14's posts

Hey Eagles...let's make a deal

This is just common sense to me...Eagles are shopping for TE, and we need a backup QB. Trade Alex Smith/Ben Watson and get AJ Feeley before somebody else does!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bryanwiener. Show bryanwiener's posts

Re: Hey Eagles...let's make a deal

That's actually a good idea

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

That makes sense. But Huard is also on the market and has some familarity with the system. I'd be curious about trying to find another linebacker out of that watson/smith trade.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSNYFAN. Show PATSNYFAN's posts

Damon Huard for nothing sounds better!!!! Knows system--Has won some games....No Brainer!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

What about Smith or Watson for AJ Hawk from Green Bay? With Dom Capers being in Green Bay and GB being overstacked with LB's this year, does this make GB / Pats good trade partners?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Eagles...let's make a deal:
    [QUOTE]What about Smith or Watson for AJ Hawk from Green Bay? With Dom Capers being in Green Bay and GB being overstacked with LB's this year, does this make GB / Pats good trade partners?
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Not a prayer...spare part TE for a high draft pick?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

[QUOTE]What about Smith or Watson for AJ Hawk from Green Bay? With Dom Capers being in Green Bay and GB being overstacked with LB's this year, does this make GB / Pats good trade partners?
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

I just read that GB is reducing Hawk's role, pulling him off the field in nickel situations.  Brandon Chillar will replace him in these situations.....this doesn't say much for his value as a 3 down linebacker in a 3-4.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Hey Eagles...let's make a deal : Not a prayer...spare part TE for a high draft pick?
    Posted by provpats[/QUOTE]

Who said straight up...I'm sure Pats could sweeten the pot with a pick or BU OLmen.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady101. Show Brady101's posts

No thanks...Let's give Walter a chance before we rush off and trade for Feeley.  AJ may be a better QB but that doesn't mean he's a better fit for our system.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Dumbest trade idea I've seen here.