Hey Fellas!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Hey Fellas!

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

nowadays the term fellas is more associated with men who are tinkerbells

Oh, yeah? Brady uses it on the sidelines imploring the troops all the time

"Good job, fellas. Way to go, fellas. Keep it goin', fellas"

That sort of thing

You think TB is suggesting the guys on the offensive line are "tinkerbells"?

[/QUOTE]

i thought he called them fkrs

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how do yoU allow the quality of my brand to be tarnished by a  cheap IMPOSTER?

[/QUOTE]

Just trying to save you from yourself   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

These people ruin the board, not me. I engage in genuine discussion as a PATS fan. A fan of the TEAM.

[/QUOTE]

You are the funniest guy on the board junior, in a very clueless way.

You don't ruin the board, but you've been banned a dozen plus times. LMAO@U

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to vertigho's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Was just trying to keep things light and have a bit of fun. Happy to see I fooled a few of you all. Looks like the majority were wise to the joke, though.

[/QUOTE]

Should have waited 'til April 1st vert!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Ya know, actually, we mostly sort out our own crap in here. Sure, I tell junior that he's a clueless idiot and he tells me I'm a moron in the old folks home, but there is very little real acrimony here that I can detect. Overall, a pretty good bunch of "fellas".

Now, let me get back to straightening a few of you knuckleheads out on how this damned game works!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is hilarious. Who would even believe this?  All of a sudden, BDC is going to make sense with how they censor and ban people?

[/QUOTE]

i agree...if they did u would've been permanently banned ages ago  :  )

[/QUOTE]

Nah. A normal person would easily see that the belligerents are trolls like you, who have no genuine intention to discuss Pats topics, and ban people like YOU.

The other ones who are Irrationals and/or obnoxious Brady Washers who are just delirious people with mental illness (Babe, Pezzy, RKarp, etc), never concede defeat in a debate, as they continue on for months on end, actually interjecting selfishly in other threads to try to regain an edge from said bluedgeonings.

When challenged, they also run off. Look at RKarp saying "should BB be let off the hook for 2006-2009 drafts".  This is someone who loves the Jets, loves their leadership, teambuild, drafts, etc, and then doesn't see the hypocrisy in the fact their last 4 drafts or 5 even, have been horrendous, far worse than any bad stretch for BB.

When challenged on that, after his troll work, he ran away.  That's a troll.

That's what they do, That's spamming anddo  trollwork. They'll lie and spin/deflect in order to push that trollwork, too. Pezzy just did it in another thread where he specifically left out half my sentence to selfishly push the fact that he can't let past bludegonings die.

Then, when confronted, he had to admit that's what he did because his lying was so obvious.  

These people ruin the board, not me. I engage in genuine discussion as a PATS fan. A fan of the TEAM.

[/QUOTE]

Never did any such thing liar.  You will forever wear the scarlet "L" .

The only thing I did was give you half credit for saying Benny had the most TD's in that rather fixed, 21 game period.  On reflection, I have to take that credit back as Benny did NOT have the most TD's of any player in those 21 games because he was tied with AF,

You cannot have the MOST TDS's if you are tied as you didn't have more than the person you are tied with.

So in essence you lied about that and lied that the stats were skewed.

You are a liar!

P.S. Constantly naming other posters that bash and demoralize you on a regular basis doesn't make you look any better.  It makes you look like the sick little lying child that we all know you are.

Did you happen to read the OP's origional post.  It described  YOU to a T.

YES, I KNOW IT WAS A HOAX BUT DOESN'T IT EVEN OCCUR TO YOU IN THE SLIGHTEST THAT THE WHOLE BOARD MOCKS YOU?

Let me quailfy that statement.  The whole board minus your, laptop, I phone, Tablet, PC and what ever reconditioned device you bought yourself for X-Mas, to multiple post with.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Never did any such thing liar.  You will forever wear the scarlet "L" .

The only thing I did was give you half credit for saying Benny had the most TD's in that rather fixed, 21 game period.  On reflection, I have to take that credit back as Benny did NOT have the most TD's of any player in those 21 games because he was tied with AF,

You cannot have the MOST TDS's if you are tied as you didn't have more than the person you are tied with.

So in essence you lied about that and lied that the stats were skewed.

You are a liar!

P.S. Constantly naming other posters that bash and demoralize you on a regular basis doesn't make you look any better.  It makes you look like the sick little lying child that we all know you are.

Did you happen to read the OP's origional post.  It described  YOU to a T.

YES, I KNOW IT WAS A HOAX BUT DOESN'T IT EVEN OCCUR TO YOU IN THE SLIGHTEST THAT THE WHOLE BOARD MOCKS YOU?

Let me quailfy that statement.  The whole board minus your, laptop, I phone, Tablet, PC and what ever reconditioned device you bought yourself for X-Mas, to multiple post with.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, junior is a big fat liar.

One does not need multiple devices to post on multiple accounts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Nice try.