Hey Gang!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EverybodyLovesLeon. Show EverybodyLovesLeon's posts

Hey Gang!

So how is everbody?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EverybodyLovesLeon. Show EverybodyLovesLeon's posts

Re: Hey Gang!

I'm doing great it's just that these F'n Mods keep dumping my posts?!

The last time I posted Manny just got caught taking steroids forever tainting the 04 and 07 WS.Then Big poopy got caught also....Whoa the shame!

Did Brady's knee make it through the 1st quarter?You know you can't win with this old guy with bad klnees right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EverybodyLovesLeon. Show EverybodyLovesLeon's posts

M

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon my friend how are you! Brady is looking great I am sure you know and things are looking good. So how have you been? You must be happy about Sanchez getting drafted right? And your defense could be very good this year as well so you must be pumped up. Now if only the Jets fans could stop r aping women in the parking lot or whatever it is they got cought doing things would be great.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Did you know Ellis and Pace are suspended for drug use.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

In Response to Hey Gang!:
    [QUOTE]So how is everbody?
    Posted by EverybodyLovesLeon[/QUOTE]

spell much?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

In Response to Hey Gang!:
    [QUOTE]So how is everbody?
    Posted by EverybodyLovesLeon[/QUOTE]

FINALLY OUT ON PAROLE AGAIN!  WAY TO GO.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Well, Leon, I see you've gotten out of the county farm in time for football season. Better listen next time one of those stray dogs says "no"! You don't want another 30 days in the hole! Of course, being a Jests fan, you realize that it will be another year of disappointments. They had a guy on NFLN talking about the Jests a while ago. Said he was a fan ever since he was a kid, then stopped once he discovered girls. Then he went back because the girls wouldn't always put out, but the Jests were guaranteed to f*ck you every time!!! But I guess you're used to the world telling you to "bend over and take it like a man"! Sanchez is going to be sacked 50 times, and will probably throw more INTs than Favre! How many more of your guys will have to take a four week "vacation" this year? You may not even finish above the Bills this seaon! I'm touched by your concern for Brady. But don't you worry, he is back in 2007 form! You'll see when once again Randy goes "jogging" by three Jests defenders to stroll into the end zone! I guess we have our "whipping boy" back. Another year gone by and I see you still have no job and no life!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

All due respect, bub, but nobody is throwing more interceptions than Brett Favre.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wow...only one misspelled word by Leon.  This shows improvement.  Third grade is tricky, but after 8 years he seems to have it down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Fellas, don't feed the troll! If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it . . .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

True, but Leon posts even more when people don't reply.  He's been doing this for a few years now...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Don't worry. His balls will drop soon enough and he'll be out chasin other boys in the neighborhood.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

In Response to Re: Hey Gang!:
    [QUOTE]Leon my friend how are you! Brady is looking great I am sure you know and things are looking good. So how have you been? You must be happy about Sanchez getting drafted right? And your defense could be very good this year as well so you must be pumped up. Now if only the Jets fans could stop r aping women in the parking lot or whatever it is they got cought doing things would be great.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

I'm calling it now.   Garcia will be a dud.   Complete dud.