Hey Meadowland Mike....how does 44 years feel?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey Meadowland Mike....how does 44 years feel?

I see you like to comment on this forum and it's pretty obvious that you're a Jets fan. I would just like to know how does it feel to bottle all that Patriots hate inside you. How do you deal with that on a daily basis. Is commenting on another teams forum somewhat therapeutic for you? How does it feel to watch the Patriots continue to contend in the NFL while watching your pathetic Jets continue to be...the Jets? Just asking. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Hey Meadowland Mike....how does 44 years feel?

Feels like 10 years.  Of course, when you factor in the zero legitimate championships in the history of the Patriots, I bet even 44 would something you'd yearn for. Thanks for the shout out.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

r-e-s-p-e-c-t.........Cool

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see you like to comment on this forum and it's pretty obvious that you're a Jets fan. I would just like to know how does it feel to bottle all that Patriots hate inside you. How do you deal with that on a daily basis. Is commenting on another teams forum somewhat therapeutic for you? How does it feel to watch the Patriots continue to contend in the NFL while watching your pathetic Jets continue to be...the Jets? Just asking. 

[/QUOTE]

He is in his mid 40s and a virgin, too.  Priceless.  Loser as a sports fan, loser at life.

[/QUOTE]

Creepy creepy dude.  Remember that time you said you were watching me through the window.  Eeeeeeewwwwwww!   Why are you so obsessed with my sex life?  That is beyond weird.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Feels like 10 years.  Of course, when you factor in the zero legitimate championships in the history of the Patriots, I bet even 44 would something you'd yearn for. Thanks for the shout out.  

Where is this weeks power ranking update? I thought after the "20 spots" thread you would be eager to tell us how great your jets were doing week after week. Did Rex give out little gold stars or did he stay with the most improved ribbons?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Nothing like trolling on a holiday weekend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no...3 superbowl victories feels exactly like 3 superbowl victories....Your Jests however feel like ...a bad joke ....enjoy tho

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Are you always a hypocritical dishonest lying fraud?

Because the NFL made the video rule so the NFL gets to decide what accomplishments are legitimate or not.

I haven't seen the NFL saying those championships aren't legit.

So you use the "NFL" as your authority to cite regarding the rule violation, then ignore that same authority when they form a conclusion about the incident because it doesn't fit your smelly little troll agenda. Tool.

Face it. It sucks to be you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

but his team has moved up 20 spots one week.......Cool.....respect Meadowland....respect

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

this is called RESPECT Meadowland Mike..........maybe some day your team can earn one

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see you failed to answer the other questions I had for you:

I would just like to know how does it feel to bottle all that Patriots hate inside you.

Is commenting on another teams forum somewhat therapeutic for you?

How does it feel to watch the Patriots continue to contend in the NFL while watching your pathetic Jets continue to be...the Jets? 

I see you failed to answer those but I guess I'm the stupid one because I pretty much know the answer to those and your presence here on BDC just proves it. If proving how much of a jealous, envious, pathetic Jets fan you are, is by your definition a "shout out", then you're welcome. Go Pats. Enjoy yet another year of knowing that the Jets will not compete for a chance at a Superbowl title. Year 45 will be here in about 31 days!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

this is called RESPECT Meadowland Mike..........maybe some day your team can earn one

[/QUOTE]

Save this, I can see it coming out again

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Mike's claim about the legimitacy of Pats championships made me consult the NFL.com stats page: 

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/history/pdfs/History/2013/S2_045-062-Super%20Bowl%20Sums.pdf

Interesting stuff- Pats have been in 7 Super Bowls, lost 4. Won 3. 

Don't know about you but i'm guessing most folks will go with what NFL.com decides versus Mike's frothing.

Jets have been in 1, as we know, 44 years ago. 

of course the worst part for Mike is his presence here shows his unhappiness being a Jets fan. We don't post in Jets forums so there must be something about being a Jets fan that is fundementally unfulfilling. 

We see that every day here. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

don't forget the pent up frustration Leon has too......Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mike's claim about the legimitacy of Pats championships made me consult the NFL.com stats page: 

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/history/pdfs/History/2013/S2_045-062-Super%20Bowl%20Sums.pdf

Interesting stuff- Pats have been in 7 Super Bowls, lost 4. Won 3. 

Don't know about you but i'm guessing most folks will go with what NFL.com decides versus Mike's frothing.

Jets have been in 1, as we know, 44 years ago. 

of course the worst part for Mike is his presence here shows his unhappiness being a Jets fan. We don't post in Jets forums so there must be something about being a Jets fan that is fundementally unfulfilling. 

We see that every day here. 

[/QUOTE]

+10000

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

The jealousy and hatred just eat away at people like Meadowland Mike.

When fans of opposing teams show up on this forum with that much venom in them you know that our team is doing something right.

By the way,  I haven't seen any asteriks next to the New England Patriots Championships nor will there ever be.

Must suck to be a Jets fan.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

guess when you can produce these..............

you have to run away ..........like Meadowland did......deep down inside he respects the Pats

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"don't forget the pent up frustration Leon has too......Laughing"

Oh yeah, there is that. 

I assume this site is used by Leon as warm up of sorts before more off color sites provide a temporary release. :) 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Which feels worse?  44 I mean 45 years or Sanchez or geno smith as your QB ?  We  have arguably the best QB  ever and you have said yourself about how great Brady is. His it must suck to live in ny or nj. Is sucks just driving thru there. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Collection: 21 NFL Teams With Paper BagHeaded Fans - Image 12

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

How does 44 years feel?

IT FEELS LIKE WE'RE NUMBER 12!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

The rest of you Jests fan need to follow Fireman ED and give up on your team--fair weather NY fans!!!!