Hey PhatRex...close but no cigar! "Tawk" to you and Hess next game. lol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Re: Hey PhatRex...close but no cigar!

sooo...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

How about you dissapear and save ur face. LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey mercy - Are u F'n kidding me!? Did you watch the same game we did???

Check back in tomorrow after washing the face paint off and the Brady jersey is on it's way to the cleaners.

Why are guys like him allowed on this site!?

A lot of us Pats fans are wondering the same about you , Jints, PhatRex, Jbolt, UD6 and so on.....

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

patriots did get outplayed, but the jets still found a way to lose, as usual.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[/QUOTE]

"dont compare me or ud6 to the others...they only come here to troll/instigate...ud6 and i add to the discussion and keep it to football 90% of the time"

I have no clue what you look like...but I can see that sarcasmic smile on your face Jints. A great percentage of your comments is the constant reminder of how 42 and 46 went down! Your avatar is exhibit A! 

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It's great to win today, i hate to say it but the game didn't leave me feeling any better about this seasons outlook.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

sooo...

[/QUOTE]

read any good books lately?

[/QUOTE]

Yup, No Easy Day, Recounts how a navy seal team assaulted a compound where Bin Laden was hiding and killed him, you should read it good stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rodimus77's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"dont compare me or ud6 to the others...they only come here to troll/instigate...ud6 and i add to the discussion and keep it to football 90% of the time"

I have no clue what you look like...but I can see that sarcasmic smile on your face Jints. A great percentage of your comments is the constant reminder of how 42 and 46 went down! Your avatar is exhibit A! 

[/QUOTE]

dont be so sensitive..and what does "sarcasmic" mean?

[/QUOTE]

Definition

sarcasmic -  the delivery of sarcasm accompanied by an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction, generally due to the face that the sarcasm was well-deserved. Joe: No, not seriously. "I was being sarcasmic, retard."

Was not too sure if it was a real word when I typed it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yup, No Easy Day, Recounts how a navy seal team assaulted a compound where Bin Laden was hiding and killed him, you should read it good stuff.

[/QUOTE]

That's a work of fiction son. According to Obama, he killed Bin Laden. Why would he lie? ;-)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

^^^^^^^^

BIG GIANT AZZ/HOLE THIS GUY

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Well well Good morning gang!I'm noticing a bit of a somber attitude by the NE fan base after yesterday's game against the hated NY Jets. A depleted team that came to NE as 11 point underdogs and came that close to beating the sloppy,ultra lucky I repeat ultra lucky pats.

Brady looked just awful,he did ,awful. Seriously how many 3 and out's did he have? I bet that # is bigger then is %'s in the red zone last week-I'm beginning to see a trend here.....and I think you are too.Mallett time may be here quicker then we thought

The Jets 1st half was all mistakes and the pats could not capitalize.

I've been reading many of the other threads this morning and it looks like all of you are a bit worried about your aging QB and a Defense that couldn't stop BC .

A tough road loss by the Jets but we all learned that NE is no longer the run away threat to win anything let alone the AFC East

So congrats I guess but the NE fan base has a lot to be worried about.

Jets fans -We're proud of the effort amnd look forward to the rest of the season knowing that they have a fighting chance if that is the product that NE has

[/QUOTE]

Still mad bro? lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

Like I said -Enjoy the shallowest of victories that any of us have ever witnessed. yes the Jets lost but they handed it to you..you know they did. So gloat away if it makes you feel good tonight but tomorrow you'll all be sick to your stomachs.

Night Night.. Don't let the bed bugs bite!!

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, it's the next day and I am not feeling sick to my stomach.  In fact, I am feeling pretty good.  Patriots are in first place in their division.  The Jets fail to take advantage of their opportunities.  The close losses are the worst, aren't they?  A lot of sleep-deprived New Yorkers today, I am afraid.  Be extra careful crossing the streets!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

The Jets failed to take advantage of their opportunities you say?How many times did the Jets just give the ball to the pats and they managed to go 3 and out. You the NE fans got very lucky yesterday...very lucky.

Maybe old Leon was right after all about old Tommy Boy. He aint what he used to be.

As a Jets fan I'm excited for the rest of the season. The Division is there for the taking.

[/QUOTE]

If, as you say, Brady is washed up, and if, as is clear to everyone, the New England secondary turns even poor quarterbacks such as Mark Sanchez into Tom Brady in his prime, what does it say about the Jets that they could not beat the Patriots?  I would say that it indicates that the Jets are a pretty poor team.  Maybe they can stave off Buffalo for third place in the division. 

How long do you think the Jets will wait before throwing in the towel on their two nonperforming quarterbacks and try to draft a real NFL quarterback?  I am afraid that drafting Mark Sanchez is setting the Jets back ten years.