Hey Rusty! How ya like me now? Yours truly, Tommy Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Hey Rusty! How ya like me now? Yours truly, Tommy Brady

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tom Brady is no longer fueled by going 199 in the draft. He reads rusty's  negative comments on this forum to get pumped and jacked for the game

[/QUOTE]

Your Avatar is a racist!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to cyncalpatfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have trashed Brady for months on end while his recieving corps and OL has played very poorly. You have recklessly posted hundreds of times "Brady sucks"

Well as usual you are 100% wrong

You should be permanantly banned without a sincere "I was wrong Tom" and sign off with;

Thanks TB

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why you bother bringing Rusty into this at all.  Can't we just enjoy the game without the personal nonsense?

But, since you went there, I'm afraid I have to speak in support of Rusty, here.  This is the kind of performance that Rusty expects from Brady.  His issue is when TB faces the tough defenses, you don't usually see this kind of execution, on a consistent basis.  This game does nothing to address that concern.

[/QUOTE]

Ya you would support the fool, you always do.

I'm sorry, but it's unfortunate how some of you see the game and put all on one player.

Expecting perfection from that player where perfection doesn't exist is a fatal flaw and not worthy of a response, but here goes.

If Gronk or Edelman misses one of those TD passes, it is a loss.  If the D doesn't make a stop, or recover one less fumble, it's also a loss.

On the other hand if a D can't get off the field for 8 possessions and you have 4 drops on the final drive, (SB 46, it is also a loss) They did have the lead in a hard fought battle in both losses until the last 55 and 38 seconds, when he left it in the hands of the D.  Soooo..

How this so hard for you to understand, I don't know.

Brady can only do what he can do.  If he is constantly sacked and harassed and receivers and backs are dropping balls as in the first half and the defense isn't helping, it's not going to end well.  I actually saw one of you dopes bash him, last night, for not scoring after THEY had just scored 4 TD's and a FG.  WOW!

That's the way it goes for all QB's, not just TB.  The one thing that puts him over the top, IMO, is his will to succeed.  That was apparent from day one. 

Sorry you can't appreciate that.  Maybe someday you will.

[/QUOTE]

I wasn't aware that I did.  I simply read something that I did not believe was accurate. 

As for the rest of your post...I'm not sure who you are talking to.

Anyway, I thought that was one helluva game. 

What I especially like about the team, this year, is that they are fighting through adversity.  They have had to cut their teeth against some very stout defenses and that can only help them, as they make their way to the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You have trashed Brady for months on end while his recieving corps and OL has played very poorly. You have recklessly posted hundreds of times "Brady sucks"

You should be permanantly banned without a sincere "I was wrong Tom" and sign off with;

Thanks TB

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure why you bother bringing Rusty into this at all.  Can't we just enjoy the game without the personal nonsense?

But, since you went there, I'm afraid I have to speak in support of Rusty, here.  This is the kind of performance that Rusty expects from Brady.  His issue is when TB faces the tough defenses, you don't usually see this kind of execution, on a consistent basis.  This game does nothing to address that concern.

[/QUOTE]

Ya you would support the fool, you always do.

[/QUOTE]

Had to put that tool on ignore. He is worthless.

[/QUOTE]

Come on now.  That's awful extreme, isn't it?  I just don't understand why so many people seem to be looking for confrontation, after the Patriots play a game like that.  Brady was at his best and the defense got it done against the QB that so many here love to hate.  What could be better?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Thanks TB

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY. See my thread.  Kinda funny it's what I have asked for here for years (balance) and now I am being called out for it after Brady has been returning back to the Brady of the SB years.   God forbid I want to see my QB show he gets it again. The horror!

Again, see my thread.  The litany of names and plays by who BB drafted in here helping us win this game is why RKrap and his moron minions, simply do not get it.

RKrap praises the Jets and every other team's teambuild while I've been pointing to BB.

I also predicted almost everything to the T in this game...Edelman=Welker, the importance of depth, Arrington on Welkie and why it would work, Fletcher as the spy, FA depth moves like Will Svitek,  Bolden over Ridley as the starter choice, Logan Ryan as a good press man guy, Duron Harmon playing well and like a vet, etc.  Switch man and zone on Gomie, make him throw outside the hashes, get some turnovers, bait him into throwing, etc.

The arrogance of RKrap praising the Jets and me just wanting Brady to play smart and to protect the ball for our team.

[/QUOTE]

Russ is this your new screen name? 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

What a troll!  last night just couldn't be done without TFB!  Amazing how you hate on one of the GOATS who continues to play at a high level and carries this team on his shoulders.