Hey UDog - How Are The Colts Doing?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Hey UDog - How Are The Colts Doing?

Underdoggggggg, how are ur Colts doing?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Hey UDog - How Are The Colts Doing?

Why in the world would you actually encourage this troll to visit here???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I thought this was a Patriots forum.  Did I accidently type in www.dbagirsay.com instead

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Why in the world would you actually encourage this troll to visit here???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Now this, I can agree with.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

i think you just gave u - dog a bone ---r

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

lmao....believe it or not, underdog doesn't bother me Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

lmao....believe it or not, underdog doesn't bother me Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Time for a self-examination then.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Hi all!!

Colts looked pretty good yesterday.  It was a different game than colts fans have seen in quite sometime.  No one ever identified the colts with smash mouth football, but that is exactly what they played yesterday.  It was incredible, really. 

I'm kind of a glass half empty guy with my teams - not in the complaining way as many are here - but I am always worried that our team doesn't have enough to win big games.  That said, with many significant injuries the colts stood up and really dominated the game after the first quarter. 

I am not ready to believe they can play that way every week, but the defense was stout, the offensive line moved the defense and the colts ran the ball with effectiveness. 

Looks like the pats are back to old form. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Your stock just dropped like a rock in my book anonymis. As a matter of fact I may just take Rusty off ignore, since you think encouraging the presence of trolls is such a good idea. You ought to practice what you preach.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Time for a self-examination then.

nah, I'm comfortable with who I am....lol Laughing

I appreciate the concern tho, Babe!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Your stock just dropped like a rock in my book anonymis. As a matter of fact I may just take Rusty off ignore, since you think encouraging the presence of trolls is such a good idea. You ought to practice what you preach.

You gotta do what you gotta do. I find no reason to ignore UD6.  It's entertaining to have him here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Hi all!!

Colts looked pretty good yesterday.  It was a different game than colts fans have seen in quite sometime.  No one ever identified the colts with smash mouth football, but that is exactly what they played yesterday.  It was incredible, really. 

I'm kind of a glass half empty guy with my teams - not in the complaining way as many are here - but I am always worried that our team doesn't have enough to win big games.  That said, with many significant injuries the colts stood up and really dominated the game after the first quarter. 

I am not ready to believe they can play that way every week, but the defense was stout, the offensive line moved the defense and the colts ran the ball with effectiveness. 

Looks like the pats are back to old form. 

Dogg....wassup?  Yeah, the Colts looked good. Beat a solid team - so, that's a reason to be optimistic.  Maybe the Patriot-Colt rivalry will be revived.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You gotta do what you gotta do. I find no reason to ignore UD6.  It's entertaining to have him here.

[/QUOTE]

Consider it done. Rusty comes off ignore. Don't b*tch about it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Babe, I won't lose any sleep over your decision. Besides, if you miss all the action, just say so. You don't need my permission - you're an adult.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Don't worry about Babe.  He's one of the most insecure posters on the board, and he's got a trigger finger.  Get under his skin in the slightest and he loses it. 

I am not a fan of psychiatric meds for minor issues, but I think Babe might be a good candidate. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Babe, I won't lose any sleep over your decision. Besides, if you miss all the action, just say so. You don't need my permission - you're an adult.

[/QUOTE]

Like I said, don't b*tch about it since you do exactly the same thing you preach about. LMAO