Holding the NFL Officials accountable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable

In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : Who said this???? 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

You do each and every time you try to indicate, whether through statement, inference or denial, that the Colts won without help from the refs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : <snicker />  ud thinks - oh, now I will get indignant. outraged even. i will demand that he not demand proof.  then i will make some weird excuse and then i will try to turn the tables on him. i will do anything to avoid the truth because i can't handle the truth.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Root, you are too busy worrying about winning or losing a debate.  Must be debate team residue, kind of like my desire to still play basketball eventhough the body parts don't really allow for it. 

I am just talking, and I am tired of you trying to put me on an opinion that I don't have and coming at it from every imagineable angle that you can find.  As you said, I am transparent and my words are out there for all to see and to sum those words up nicely and neatly:

The ref made a good call. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : Root, you are too busy worrying about winning or losing a debate.  Must be debate team residue, kind of like my desire to still play basketball eventhough the body parts don't really allow for it.  I am just talking, and I am tired of you trying to put me on an opinion that I don't have and coming at it from every imagineable angle that you can find.  As you said, I am transparent and my words are out there for all to see and to sum those words up nicely and neatly: The ref made a good call. 

ud thinks - i know. i will now accuse enoch of what i was doing. i am sure no one read any other posts. they will believe me. even i believe me. sort, of. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Hey, if you can't beat me, assassinate my character.  Its a new angle. 

As bad as the camera angle on the spot, but an angle. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Enoch- If I ever get arrested I want you to be my lawyer. You'll make a much better case than I will.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, if you can't beat me, assassinate my character.  Its a new angle.  As bad as the camera angle on the spot, but an angle. 

ud thinks - i will try to keep doing it. no one will realize that i am the one who is trying to pull what i am accusing enoch of doing. no one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swifttight. Show Swifttight's posts

its ridiculous

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Root - where you and this subject are concerned, I have said my peace and am at peace.  Continue on if it suits you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

[QUOTE]I know it kills you guys, but the refs didn't take this one from the Pats.  Sure, there were some close calls that went against the team, but that's almost always the case.  How often are there games without close calls?  The fact is: the Colts drove the ball 70 yards on their next-to-last drive for a TD, and then 29 yards for a TD while using up 1:45 of the final two minutes.  The Pats were unable to get a TD or use much of a clock on the drive the Colts gave them the ball @ about the Colt 35, and then couldn't get a single first down in four tries on the imfamous drive.  If the Pats would have done ANYTHING AT ALL on any of these four drives, they would have won the game.  But, I'm sure you'd all rather believe the refs stole the game because of a grand NFL conspiracy that involves every referee in the league.  lol.
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

It just happens to be the call every time the PATs play the Colts in Indy........all sorts of phantom pass interferance calls. As a matter of fact, last yr or so against Kansas city in Indy, there was one ~40yd PI called that was just purely ridiculous. No other team in the league gets these PI calls other than the colts.  Without those calls Manning would be ringless.

I imagine that if I was in your position, I'd support my team for a great "comeback victory". But that WAS a first down that was taken away. I'll blame our team for poor clock management, but a challenge, if available, would have overturned that call.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Root - where you and this subject are concerned, I have said my peace and am at peace.  Continue on if it suits you.

I'm dying to see who is going to get the last word in on this thread.

May it rest in Peace

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Root - where you and this subject are concerned, I have said my peace and am at peace.  Continue on if it suits you.

Of course, now when you have run out of anything even remotely attached to defending the Colts, you decide to take the high road.

Pure awesomeness.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

I think I would like a job where I can post 30-50 times a day without getting fired for stealing time from my employer.  Doggg and Root.  Please give me career advice.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : Of course, now when you have run out of anything even remotely attached to defending the Colts, you decide to take the high road. Pure awesomeness.
    You can count on Dogg to be a poor winner. If I were a Colts fan, I would just keep my mouth shut and be happy that Polian's stooges  were able to gift wrap the win for us.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I think I would like a job where I can post 30-50 times a day without getting fired for stealing time from my employer.  Doggg and Root.  Please give me career advice.   
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]

Go DoD, but you need a clearance.

Federal Gov't workers get to work a compressed work schedule so they fit their hours into 9 days. 

BTW, I never post from work. First, you are right, it would be stealing, but we also are pretty limited in access to the UNCLASSIFIED domain.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]I think I would like a job where I can post 30-50 times a day without getting fired for stealing time from my employer.  Doggg and Root.  Please give me career advice.   
    Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]

I have one..Get into the service business

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : You can count on Dogg to be a poor winner. If I were a Colts fan, I would just keep my mouth shut and be happy that Polian's stooges  were able to gift wrap the win for us.
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

I still would like to know why #24 was working on the crew. He is normally on Ron Winter's crew, but was working with Scott Green's crew. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : You can count on Dogg to be a poor winner. If I were a Colts fan, I would just keep my mouth shut and be happy that Polian's stooges  were able to gift wrap the win for us.
    Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

That's what I say..If my team won by getting calls like that I'd be laughing about it not trying to defend my teams "HONOR".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : Go DoD, but you need a clearance. Federal Gov't workers get to work a compressed work schedule so they fit their hours into 9 days.  BTW, I never post from work. First, you are right, it would be stealing, but we also are pretty limited in access to the UNCLASSIFIED domain.

Cool.  I'll check out govt.com  I'll bet Doggg is an attorney for a small firm.  Dude loves to argue.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Posted by MarcW1[/QUOTE]

Sales my friend, sales.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Posted by flasox[/QUOTE]

Hello, old friend.  Warm Sunny day today in Fla?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : I still would like to know why #24 was working on the crew. He is normally on Ron Winter's crew, but was working with Scott Green's crew. 

Polian.  LOL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holding the NFL Officials accountable : Polian.  LOL.

Correct-to-mudno...Polian is the biggest "no fouls against the Colts" h*mo in the land.

Eeek...my goodness, I'm out of control tonight. lol