Holt and Crumpler?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

Holt and Crumpler?

Anyone think these two will be much of a factor for our offense?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Re: Holt and Crumpler?

Heck yes....

Then again, I also thought that Galloway and Baker were going to factor into the offense......

But I am more excoted about Holt and Alge.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

good question. i really havent seen much of holt in a few years because he was on bad teams, so i'm really curious about him. crumpler is there for blocking and based on the titans running game last year he must still be able to do it.
    but their primary contributions will be as leaders in general and at their position groups, which are now filled with young players. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Holt will be a good posession WR he doesn't have the burner speed any more but has great hands and precise route running ability Brady will love. He also will be a good mentor along with Patten for Edleman and Tate and Price.

Crumpler is a monster even at this late stage of his career you only need to know one thing what is the word from his former team... Fischer just spews on and on about how great a TE and leader he is. Chris Johnson is Peeved that they let him go for what ammounted to a couple hundred thousand dollars and was quoted on NFL network as saying there goes 400 yards off my totals. That speaks volumes that CJ respected his blocking that much! Heck he might even open up a large enough hole for Maroney to even run through.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Holt is still someone who will be respected by CBs, he is as good of a route runner as they come.  TB will be able to hit him when he makes his breaks so he will have catches, might not have the TDs but will be a chain mover.

Alge is a blocker who can also catch the ball doesn't run as well as when he was in Atlanta but he was never a burner.  What I like is his leadership and experience to bring those TE rookie TEs along. 

These two guys make the O better.  Holt is very smart and will have the playbook down so will Alge.  Can't wait to see them, two high character and very experienced guys to come and mentor some young guys.  Biggest impact will be how he helps both Taylor and Tate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

I think they both will be a huge upgrade for Brady.  Both have been successful, seem like team players, seem like they have  great character and  leadership.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I think Holt will be used like they used Gaffney, sort of a hybrid role, with Edelman as the pure slot guy. They will probably use Price (perhaps Tate too) similar to Holt, and as 4th WRs.

Hernandez could also see slot-like duty.

Alge will be used in short yardage or extra protection packages.  They did that with Kyle Brady a few years ago.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Yes, outside of potentially factoring into the passing/blocking game, these two are regarded as true professionals so they should also provide value to the younger kids on and off the field and in the locker room.