Homecheese: Forum suggestion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Homecheese: Forum suggestion

Anyone think its a good idea to write your forum name in the headline box so everyone can see who started the thread? I'm not sure when or if the mods will ever correct it.

If you want to, cool. If you don't, cool. Please no arguing over this. Its just a suggestion

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Homecheese: Forum suggestion

In response to Homecheese's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone think its a good idea to write your forum name in the headline box so everyone can see who started the thread? I'm not sure when or if the mods will ever correct it.

If you want to, cool. If you don't, cool. Please no arguing over this. Its just a suggestion

[/QUOTE]

It's a good idea.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

It would be better if it was switched around.  Using your example

Forum Suggestion - Homecheese

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It would be better if it was switched around.  Using your example

Forum Suggestion - Homecheese

[/QUOTE]

That would be fine

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

If the post is about a road game, should it then be Forum Suggestion - Awaycheese?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the post is about a road game, should it then be Forum Suggestion - Awaycheese?

[/QUOTE]

hahahaha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!! I really hate my forum name

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I take issue with the suggestion that I post anonymously - I absolutely standby everything I post and resent the implication that I am up to no good, you unscrupulous scoundrel!  How dare you???  <Stomps foot and pouts>

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Man o man, did I kill this thread?  My previous post was a very weak attempt at humor.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Good idea Homecheese.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I wonder how different things would be here if we didn't read posts with the preconcieved opinions we have about posters, if they were written at least initially in anonymity. 

I'm sure I come off like an opinionated jerk at times and posters open my threads with some trepidation or braced to him me with everything they've got from some previous arguement. 

It would be nice if we could approach each new thread without bias from past beefs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Man o man, did I kill this thread?  My previous post was a very weak attempt at humor.

LOL!! No it was funny dude! Sadly some may really feal that way haha

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see one poster already did it. Why not? Sounds good and will save some time on my part on threads I KNOW I dont want to read.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see one poster already did it. Why not? Sounds good and will save some time on my part on threads I KNOW I dont want to read.

[/QUOTE]

+1 Even if only some do, that would be great just to cut down on them

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wonder how different things would be here if we didn't read posts with the preconcieved opinions we have about posters, if they were written at least initially in anonymity. 

I'm sure I come off like an opinionated jerk at times and posters open my threads with some trepidation or braced to him me with everything they've got from some previous arguement. 

It would be nice if we could approach each new thread without bias from past beefs.

[/QUOTE]

I don't find you opinionated. You're just discussing football

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good idea Homecheese.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks ZB

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's a good idea.  

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Pro

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wozzy....  you have a point in that, regardless of the title, if one knows the name of the OP, from experience, the nature of that discussion may not appeal to you.  Granted, the title can be a red herring to draw us in to only get slammed by the content.  Either way, knowing who the OP is, IMHO, is always helpful to determine opening it or not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wozzy....  you have a point in that, regardless of the title, if one knows the name of the OP, from experience, the nature of that discussion may not appeal to you.  Granted, the title can be a red herring to draw us in to only get slammed by the content.  Either way, knowing who the OP is, IMHO, is always helpful to determine opening it or not.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, just wondering aloud...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

I tend to skip every thread where the title starts with 'what does it mean...?'. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Mods have been MIA for quite some time. I thought missing poster names was  a glitch related to some upgrade. But looks more like a downgrade. Again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I "hear" ya!!!!  LOL  (-;

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Not sure it's necessary.  I can already recognize Commie's threads by his Enquirer headline type titles.

Just kiddin'.   Good idea.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I "hear" ya!!!!  LOL  (-;

[/QUOTE]

Naw, I understand. I enabled the Homecheese suggestion and within 6 hours my post fell of the first page .....LOL. Golly Gee, Krispy Crackers, what the ... :-))

Good job and keep up the good work