Homers......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Homers......

In response to TexasPat's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

ob·jec·tive /əbˈjektiv/   Adjective (of a person or their judgment) Not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

That's the defintion of objective.  So let's not kid ourselves, shall we?  There isn't anyone posting in this forum that I've seen (myself included) who satisfies that definition.  So anyone in here staking a claim to the high ground of objectivity may wish to reevaluate.

And since, by definition and my own admission, I'm not objective I'll offer my opinion on the claim often noted in here that the practice of rendering criticism is a credential certifying one's objectivity:  who are you trying to sh1t?  Being critical of a team is part of being a fan but has absolutely zippo to do with objectivity.  (edited out a final sentence that I shouldn't have posted to begin with.)

I'll concede that no one who is a true Patriots fan can be 100% objective. But, won't you concede that some posters here are far more objective than others? 

[/QUOTE]

TP, a fair point.  The question then becomes who is to determine who is more objective than whom.  You and I have disagreed on a particular aspect of the team's personnel decisions two years running.  I truly don't wish to revisit the particular issue, but who is to say that I am more objective than you or you are more objective than me?  I think the more relevant discussion is whose argument appears more rational to the to the disinterested party.  I consider you to be every bit as passionate a Pats fan as I am, perhaps moreso.  We just happen to differ on how we view the team and the approach that BB takes.  

My point?  Neither of us is in a position to determine whether you or I are the more rational or objective Pats fan.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

It appears that the Trolls and Posers favorite word of insult is Homer. Its used to explain away any positive perspective on the Pats. And their constant negative perspective is to be considered logical. This has grown too old...Negative WHAT IFS constantly pushed by THEM is accepable while Positive WHAT IFS are Homerisms...

Well I have no problem admitting to be a Homer and do not consider it to be an insult. Those that consider it to be an insult and use it so have shown their true colors. They can only be posers. The most laughabe of which have tremendously greater GM and HCing skills than what the Pats have provided. Yet they have only message boards that they use to tout those skills, and garner any self gratification. SAD...

I am a Homer and proud of it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9iJh1pGwag

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

It all comes down to how you want to follow the team. If you choose to actually enjoy the team, the games, the off season, and stay somewhat positive throughout...we are homers.

If you choose to view every game, every move, and every off season as a complete negative, I assume that these folks are just more comfortable being unhappy most the time.

Human nature really...some of us choose to be positive...others...not so much!!

Bottom line is that I'd rather be a homer than a chronic whiner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

It appears that the Trolls and Posers favorite word of insult is Homer. Its used to explain away any positive perspective on the Pats. And their constant negative perspective is to be considered logical. This has grown too old...Negative WHAT IFS constantly pushed by THEM is accepable while Positive WHAT IFS are Homerisms...

Well I have no problem admitting to be a Homer and do not consider it to be an insult. Those that consider it to be an insult and use it so have shown their true colors. They can only be posers. The most laughabe of which have tremendously greater GM and HCing skills than what the Pats have provided. Yet they have only message boards that they use to tout those skills, and garner any self gratification. SAD...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9iJh1pGwag

One of the great scenes from a great movie. It is hilarious to watch Tom chuckle to himself as the Godfather teases (edit more like ridicule) his nephew.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

It all comes down to how you want to follow the team. If you choose to actually enjoy the team, the games, the off season, and stay somewhat positive throughout...we are homers.

If you choose to view every game, every move, and every off season as a complete negative, I assume that these folks are just more comfortable being unhappy most the time.

I think you can do that without being a homer though. For instance, Heinsohn is a major homer. Doesn't matter what they call is, if it's against the Celts it's a bad call and if it's a non-call than the refs are bias. I think most die hard fans can look at most calls objectively and just kind of laugh at Heinsohn. I think you can still be positive and enjoy watching your teams but also see flaws and have fun thinking of ways to fix them. It doesn't have to be one of the other. Now imo most fans are in that grey area where they enjoy the team and root for them but are objective enough to call out flaws and issues that need to be fixed when they come up. To me homers are only in the white zone where any negativity is instantly seen as non-constructive and you aren't a fan of the team. Where everything is perfect regardless of what happens on the field and everything is positive (even in loses). Then I put non fans in the black area where nothing is right with the team and they just don't enjoy watching the team at all spending their entire time complaining and not enjoying the moment. In Z's example, he'd fall into the grey area because he complained about the faults but he still loved watching the games and enjoyed the moments when they happened. I think most people fall into this grey area

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So let's not kid ourselves, shall we?  There isn't anyone posting in this forum that I've seen (myself included) who satisfies that definition.  So anyone in here staking a claim to the high ground of objectivity may wish to reevaluate.

Obviously some far exceed others in their ability to be objective. To say a particular person is devoid of objectivity simply because they objective only 90% of the time is a rather defensive tactic perpetrated by those who know they themselves lack objectivity the great majority of the time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I guess you can't use the carrot key along with the word troll.  I don't remember reading that one in the BDC code of conduct rules. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Some people like to see things for what they actually are. Some people rankle at kidding themselves. The glass isn't half full or half empty. The glass is at 50% of capacity.

Nothing is lost by having a pragmatic attitude regarding the prospects of the team. In fact it could be argued that a sober view of the team rather than a rose colored glasses view allows for less of a letdown when and if failure occurs.

Being positive is one thing. Blowing smoke up your own a55 is another.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

Posers and Trolls have and will resort to symantice to unpaint them selves out of the corner. But their infatuation with anything negitive, even if it is total speculation, or what ifs keep them on the wrong side of being a fan. In stead they become more like stalkers, who's only goal is to cause confrontation. Then the over exageration of a Homer, as a brainless,uninformed spectator that never gets disapointed with the actions of the team, simply because they chose to support the teams decisions even if we may not understand them at the time.

I have reliably been disgusted by the constant challenging of team decisions, and Posers and Trolls harasing fans only to find out later the true and accepable reason for the moves.

Of course the Posers and Trolls are more knowledgeable than the pros. No one here is qualified to question the Pro moves by Pro personel. And most fan and homers,and kool aid drinkers will be the first to admit that point......BUT the Trolls  and Posers will go down in flames before even considering that point.

If you Homers want to know why literaly hundreds of us part time posters no longer waist our time here its because of the TOLLERENCE for out right TROLLS and POSERS.

How bout freedom of speach.....Bu11$hit....This is a Pats site...You do not show up at church,temple,or mosk to challenge the beliefs of the worshipers...

You do not chalenge the authority of the IRS at an audit

And you do not go to a Patriots based site to chalenge the HOMERS....

If you feel like starting a conflict, go to another teams site and see how long you last...Your abuse of your ability to disrupt this site has shown to be detrimental over the last few years.

The Posers and Trolls have won here....Because the Homers, and Kool Aid drinkers have either left, or given into there tacktics and sunk to accepting them...This is no longer a Pats site, it a Pats bashing site, and embareasing to see those that say they are Pats fans prefering to interact with known Trolls.....

Really don't agree with this. Could you imagine how boring the board would be if no one questioned the Pats moves, player decisions, tactics? Here's a taste of what it would sound like:

How about that Ras pick - It's awesome, next Law - I agree he's awesome

BB or a Huricane - Belichick - what if the Huricane was named BB?

So how about that lose - Well the Pats were perfect, must have been NFL bias and refs - I agree, they are awesome right?

So what did you think about the FA's - well I'm not a professional scout so I'm just going to say it was awesome - I'm not one either but it this was an awesome offseason 19-0 this year. So now what do we do until preseason starts - I don't know but remember when Brady threw the TD, that was awesome

Yeah, to me that doesn't sound like much fun

[/QUOTE]

That's my point, the forum would look something like this:

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to tanbass's comment:

+1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

The cowboys and 9 ers were good and only one of them could go to a Super Bowl at a time, back when.  When the pats won in 2001 I didn't think that would ever happen again in my lifetime. Think if we had the undefeated season. the expectations here would be unrealistic.  

The bills were a good team, they should have beat the giants if it wasn't for Scott Norwood   For that matter if not for the catch the bengals could have been a different team as well. 

I agree but it's one of those things that ever fan wants perfection. I know you can't always have perfection and I highly enjoy the string of success we've had I just don't see anything wrong with striving for that perfection. I was always taught you should constently be trying to improve yourself and to get better. That's how you keep moving forward. If you see a flaw you should try to adjust and fix that flaw. Even if you get 100% then you should try to figure out a way to maintain that 100%. As my dad use to say "good enough for government work isn't good enough for us" otherwise you become the Cowboys who have done what since their championship years? Or the Raiders who feel apart after their runs, or the Sox after 07' who seemed perfectly happy living off that victory for years and became fat and happy. That's the beauty of sports, next year is a new year and as BB says past victories don't count. They are always striving for better each year. Do you think Brady is happy the way last year ended? Do you think Brady or Belichick sit back after each year and say well at least we won 3. No, of course not. They want #4 and #5 and #6 as does every player across the league. I just kind of find it funny that some people say don't question BB and Brady and moves by the Pats and yet BB and Brady question themselves at times and are consitently trying to improve and adjust flaws. It's a great contradiction

NO logical fan can expect PERFECTION.....

THAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE...

All that can be expected is a good enogh effort from the team to defeat the current opposition...

The homers can be satisfied with a successfull game, season, or playoff run...and be proud of their team...and still analize weakness, and possible moves of improvement.

Posers and Trolls will spend every moment picking and crying about any and all imperfections they can find...They only judge success in super bowl wins...And have very short memories...They credit wins only to defeciencies in the opponents...And all loses are squarely on the sholders of the Pats inadiquicies...A total NO WIN SENARIO...What a miserable out look....And that is the  tactic Posers and Trolls use...They Hold the Pats resources up against the best of the entire NFL...Totaly ludicris....And the last thing they want to here is the fact that the Pats have been the winningest team in the NFL over the last 12 years....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Attempting to inject an element of objectivity into this discussion (yes, well wouldn't want to be accused of being a homer, you understand), I did a cursory (less than exhaustive) on line search to see if we can define homer with some level of precisiion.  It seems there are at least two (probably a sh*tload more but I am after all at work) definitions that apply to this context:

1)  Sports fan that is loyal to his home team;

2)  Someone who shows blind loyalty to a team or organization, typically ignoring any shortcomings or faults they have.

Since I would never presume to speak for everyone on this forum (who would want to??) I can only go by personal observation.  Highly anecdotal I know and in our enduring search for truth this will undoubtedly fall short but it would seem most if not all fall under the category of definition one.  Now I know that there are certain learned elements on this board who know better than the HHH (note 1) that I am who would assert, diplomatically to be sure, that most in reality fall under category two.  

All of that being said (typed actually) I really don't give a rodent's patootie if I'm viewed as falling under category 1 or category 2.  I love the Pats, think they have an outstanding GM and probably the best HC in the game and have some pretty impressive players.  Neither the GM nor the HC nor the team is perfect and when there's something to criticize I don't hesitate to do so and so it appears no one else does either.

Note 1:  HHH = Humble Hopeless Homer

I don't think a lot of posters here actually fall into catagory #2. Yes the vast majority of us are homers because we love our team but I'd also say that a very good number of us do see faults and want to see the team adjust those faults. Otherwise I doubt there would be a board to post on (it would be pretty boring all day if we didn't question moves or just proclaimed management or players flawless). There are some that do have the blind loyalty aspect and others who go to extremes having blind loyalty to certain aspects and goating others laying all blame for short comings. Personally I really hate blind loyalty no matter the form. The players, coaching staff, and management don't consider themselves perfect and are always striving to get better and as fans imo we should hold them to the same standard they hold themselves too. Which means taken a good look at short comings and having open discussions with other fans about them (though for fans it's completely pointless since we have no control, however it does make you feel closer to the game). Sometimes I'm just as annoyed with blind loyal fans as I am trolls. They both make the same arguments if you think about it, just on the flip side of the coin

Agreed with this post.  It's good to support your team but they are now without flaw.  If you can be objective about what you're seeing, icluding the bad, you can still be a homer and proudly so.  Nothing wrong with supporting your team but having an opinion about its shortcomings. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Your home team is like your Brother growing up...you have your spats now and then but God help anyone who touches him....

Part of the fun of sports IS the game by game analysis of every play....yes the good, the bad AND the ugly....It does not mean you hate your team.

This worrying over whether ot not you can engage in the back and forth of sports without being judged as not being a "homer" is such juvenile nonsense to me...it really is.

There...I said it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

It appears that the Trolls and Posers favorite word of insult is Homer. Its used to explain away any positive perspective on the Pats.

RESPONSE: No...it's used to define certain Pats fans, such as yourself, who cannot be objective.

And their constant negative perspective is to be considered logical. This has grown too old...Negative WHAT IFS constantly pushed by THEM is accepable while Positive WHAT IFS are Homerisms...

RESPONSE: A homer is also one who will not tolerate any criticisms of the Patriots or of BB, whether founded or not...and believes himself to be a "true" fan by so doing.

Well I have no problem admitting to be a Homer and do not consider it to be an insult. Those that consider it to be an insult and use it so have shown their true colors.

RESPONSE: Oh really, Mr. Homer? What colors are those? The color of homers is yellow. They're afraid to take a stand on anything contrary to what the Pats and BB do. All they do is personally attack those who do.

They can only be posers. The most laughabe of which have tremendously greater GM and HCing skills than what the Pats have provided. Yet they have only message boards that they use to tout those skills, and garner any self gratification. SAD...

RESPONSE: And what skills have you to offer, other than to stick your head in the sand, and rubber stamp everything that the Pats do.

RESPONSE: What a bore...and what a boor...LOL!!!

Appears that I have hit a Nerve!!!...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

At this juncture we have the best coach and best QB in the game. After that everything starts to fall off dramatically. Having that we have still been in the mix for a while. And being in the mix has provided a couple of close calls on getting the big prize.

Before that we had a team patched together with a good number of excellent inherited players and several key additions that were a compliment to the HOF coach and HOF QB rather than something they need to compensate for as is the case now. Having that we were a dynasty.

This isn't rocket science. It's obvious from any fair analysis. Now one can kid themselves that some other order of things is going on - but it just isn't.

We were a dynasty then but we are not a dynasty now. That's my point. That was a once in a lifetime team for a good stretch that many team's fans have never experienced. It was great to watch.

Now we have a good team but not great. But every team is some shade of average. Baltimore was not a great team last year. The Giants were not a great team the year before that. The Packers before that. Or the Saints. Or the Steelers.

To want more is folly. Just my humble opinion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Hear, hear Tanbass!

You know, when I met my wife 25 years ago, I thought she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Smooth skin, exotic face, and a tight physique with exquisite curves. This is the woman I married in 1989

Today, there are some wrinkles around the eyes and a few more pounds around the thighs. The hair has begun to turn gray and the skin maybe isn't as soft as it once was. But she's my best friend and my biggest supporter in the world, and she's given me two bright, fantastic kids.

So, to me, she is STILL the most beautiful woman in the world--though folks around here would call me a homer for saying so. "Can't you see the wrinkles?" they would say. "How can you miss those extra pounds?" To top it off, they would accuse me of the greatest sin: "You are not being OBJECTIVE!!!" they would scream.

Perhaps not, I must admit.

But it's not that I can't see the wrinkles, and it's not that I can't see the weight. It just seems petty to focus on flaws when there is so much beauty behind the flaws. She has been a consistently excellent wife and mother, and that is where I choose to place my attention. And that proper perspective gives me joy...for she is my home team, and always will be.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

The cowboys and 9 ers were good and only one of them could go to a Super Bowl at a time, back when.  When the pats won in 2001 I didn't think that would ever happen again in my lifetime. Think if we had the undefeated season. the expectations here would be unrealistic.  

The bills were a good team, they should have beat the giants if it wasn't for Scott Norwood   For that matter if not for the catch the bengals could have been a different team as well. 

I agree but it's one of those things that ever fan wants perfection. I know you can't always have perfection and I highly enjoy the string of success we've had I just don't see anything wrong with striving for that perfection. I was always taught you should constently be trying to improve yourself and to get better. That's how you keep moving forward. If you see a flaw you should try to adjust and fix that flaw. Even if you get 100% then you should try to figure out a way to maintain that 100%. As my dad use to say "good enough for government work isn't good enough for us" otherwise you become the Cowboys who have done what since their championship years? Or the Raiders who feel apart after their runs, or the Sox after 07' who seemed perfectly happy living off that victory for years and became fat and happy. That's the beauty of sports, next year is a new year and as BB says past victories don't count. They are always striving for better each year. Do you think Brady is happy the way last year ended? Do you think Brady or Belichick sit back after each year and say well at least we won 3. No, of course not. They want #4 and #5 and #6 as does every player across the league. I just kind of find it funny that some people say don't question BB and Brady and moves by the Pats and yet BB and Brady question themselves at times and are consitently trying to improve and adjust flaws. It's a great contradiction

All that can be expected is a good enogh effort from the team to defeat the current opposition...

The homers can be satisfied with a successfull game, season, or playoff run...and be proud of their team...and still analize weakness, and possible moves of improvement.

Posers and Trolls will spend every moment picking and crying about any and all imperfections they can find...They only judge success in super bowl wins...And have very short memories...They credit wins only to defeciencies in the opponents...And all loses are squarely on the sholders of the Pats inadiquicies...A total NO WIN SENARIO...What a miserable out look....And that is the  tactic Posers and Trolls use...They Hold the Pats resources up against the best of the entire NFL...Totaly ludicris....And the last thing they want to here is the fact that the Pats have been the winningest team in the NFL over the last 12 years....

[/QUOTE]

To not strive, expect and assume each year of winning the SB is being a loser. The owner, the coach and the players do not care about the best record the past 12 years. This is a league every year of one winner and 31 losers. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

To not strive, expect and assume each year of winning the SB is being a loser. The owner, the coach and the players do not care about the best record the past 12 years. This is a league every year of one winner and 31 losers.

For the owner, the coach and the players you are correct. But for fans to expect and assume each year of winning the SB is being unrealistic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

If my choice is to be in one camp or another, then I guess I'm a homer/ostrich whatever. That's if the other choice is to be a handwringer. It's not at all interesting to me to dissect every personnel move and every draft pick and worry about what might have been.

I'm not privy to the information that went into those decisions so I choose not to lose sleep or beat the dog because they picked Duron Harmon instead of all-pro Joe that went three picks later to Denver or whatever it was.

Isn't the bottom line that they field a team that wins 11 to 14 teams most every year, and have for a over a decade? Sure it would have been preferable in hindsight to have drafted Mike Wallace over Taylor Price, or to have signed some free agent that they passed on, but nobody can say that if they did any of those things they'd have won another Super Bowl.

I guess I get more joy just rooting for the team and leaving the overanalysis to the handwringers and the guys who get paid to do that stuff.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

BY your logic the entire world includeing you are losers and should never be satisfied and remain misrable for life.

What a lousy world you have created for yourself...

You actualy think TB and BB could care less about what they have accomplished with this team in the last 12 years........

Each member of the team can only be the best indivedual they can be and if that is not good enough and the team couldnot reasobably improve opon the talent, what is there to b!tch about.

You get the best players available within team needs, within financial caps,personality matches,among multiple numorus variables, as deemed by the professional coaching staffs. That is all you can do, and if you disagree with one point here or there WHY DO WE HAVE TO HERE THE SAME B1TCHING OVER AND OVER, WHEN THERE IS NO BETTER AVAILABLE ALTERNATIVES...

When the team hits the field for the first game of the season with the best 53 that they can field, if you are a fan you will support them, the rest will continue to cry over spilt milk.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

ob·jec·tive /əbˈjektiv/   Adjective (of a person or their judgment) Not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts.

That's the defintion of objective.  So let's not kid ourselves, shall we?  There isn't anyone posting in this forum that I've seen (myself included) who satisfies that definition.  So anyone in here staking a claim to the high ground of objectivity may wish to reevaluate.

And since, by definition and my own admission, I'm not objective I'll offer my opinion on the claim often noted in here that the practice of rendering criticism is a credential certifying one's objectivity:  who are you trying to sh1t?  Being critical of a team is part of being a fan but has absolutely zippo to do with objectivity.  (edited out a final sentence that I shouldn't have posted to begin with.)

I'll concede that no one who is a true Patriots fan can be 100% objective. But, won't you concede that some posters here are far more objective than others? 

[/QUOTE]

TP, a fair point.  The question then becomes who is to determine who is more objective than whom.  You and I have disagreed on a particular aspect of the team's personnel decisions two years running.  I truly don't wish to revisit the particular issue, but who is to say that I am more objective than you or you are more objective than me?  I think the more relevant discussion is whose argument appears more rational to the to the disinterested party.  I consider you to be every bit as passionate a Pats fan as I am, perhaps moreso.  We just happen to differ on how we view the team and the approach that BB takes.  

My point?  Neither of us is in a position to determine whether you or I are the more rational or objective Pats fan.

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, my friend.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

RESPONSE: Tanass...I've got news for you. You're the worst of both worlds. You're both an irrational homer, and a chronic whiner...LOL!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

So let's not kid ourselves, shall we?  There isn't anyone posting in this forum that I've seen (myself included) who satisfies that definition.  So anyone in here staking a claim to the high ground of objectivity may wish to reevaluate.

Obviously some far exceed others in their ability to be objective. To say a particular person is devoid of objectivity simply because they objective only 90% of the time is a rather defensive tactic perpetrated by those who know they themselves lack objectivity the great majority of the time.

[/QUOTE]

Het Babe...where do you think that our pal Rusty falls, on the objectivity scale? LOL!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Really don't agree with this. Could you imagine how boring the board would be if no one questioned the Pats moves, player decisions, tactics? Here's a taste of what it would sound like: 

How about that Ras pick - It's awesome, next Law - I agree he's awesome

BB or a Huricane - Belichick - what if the Huricane was named BB?

So how about that lose - Well the Pats were perfect, must have been NFL bias and refs - I agree, they are awesome right?

So what did you think about the FA's - well I'm not a professional scout so I'm just going to say it was awesome - I'm not one either but it this was an awesome offseason 19-0 this year. So now what do we do until preseason starts - I don't know but remember when Brady threw the TD, that was awesome

Yeah, to me that doesn't sound like much fun

That's my point, the forum would look something like this:

[/QUOTE]

Homers, from left to right: Tanass, Partimer, Rusty (looks like he's got an "R" on his shirt...LOL!!), and Rtuinila...LOL!!!