HONEY BADGER when asked how many drug tests he 's flunked, responded with "I stopped counting at TEN!" what does it mean?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1807930. Show user_1807930's posts

Re: HONEY BADGER when asked how many drug tests he 's flunked, responded with

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

to me, it means i wont take a flyer in the 2nd or third round.. if he's there after we drop to the 5th or 6th, sure.. but cant risk it with a top 3 round pick.. this guy is a suspension still waiting to happen. also with all druggies, its all the other stuff that comes with it than the drugs in itself.

to me it means: Dumervil and Dumerviler. BB does not strike me as Dumervilest.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

it means there is no chance he will be a Patriot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

So what does this do to your honey badger is walking thru those doors thread? Got a link?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

It means he's an undrafted FA.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I know BB likes to take in the durg failers and teach them the problems with stupidity and how it costs you money, but I seriously doubt BB takes a look at this lad. He's a moron. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

It means he can't count to 11. Hehe. Seriously, it means he's a young, immature kid still. There is a pretty good chance this kid was a frat guy right? I'm not ripping frats,  I'm just saying stereotypes are imposed for a reason:) What if I was to say the kid acts a lot like Gronkowski, but with weed instead of alcohol. If Gronkowski was in the headlines doing all his stupid antics while in college would the Pats have drafted him? Let's not pretend Gronkowski picked up partying after he signed with the Pats. 

Id take a flier on him in the third round. He would be put into an atmosphere where he's not the best player anymore. With guys like Mayo, Wilfork, McCourty, and Adrian Wilson on D it would be possible to show this kid how to act like a Pro on and off the field. 

Go Pats

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

[QUOTE]

"What does it mean?"  Isn't it obvious?  He has only ten fingers! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

also with all druggies, its all the other stuff that comes with it than the drugs in itself.

Wake & bake!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

I would still like to see us get him. Dude can play.