How about our new long snapper?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

How about our new long snapper?

I haven't heard his name come up at all, he must be doing great. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Re: How about our new long snapper?

exactly, kinda like Cornerbacks. If you don't hear about them they're obviously doing their job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Looks ok to me.   Won't say it's overrated...because our snow angel never never made a mistake.  But he got a ton of money from Denver that we could not just afford to pay.  Good for you Mr. Paxton!!!  It is what it is.  It's what I don't like about football...guys move on...versus when we were kids and they pretty much stayed the course.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to How about our new long snapper?:
    [QUOTE]I haven't heard his name come up at all, he must be doing great. 
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Didn't we waste a sixth round draft pick on some college long snapper?
    We trade down in Round One so Baltimore can pick Oher, and get a 6 in return....which turns into a long snapper?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: How about our new long snapper?:
    [QUOTE]Looks ok to me.   Won't say it's overrated...because our snow angel never never made a mistake.  But he got a ton of money from Denver that we could not just afford to pay.  Good for you Mr. Paxton!!!  It is what it is.  It's what I don't like about football...guys move on...versus when we were kids and they pretty much stayed the course.   
    Posted by schwank[/QUOTE]

LOL....I don't think pats fans will ever forget the "iconic" snow angel. Long snappers don't get much visibility, was sad to see Lonnie go.

Plus, the cold weather hasn't set in yet - we'll see how Ingram does at that time....or when he has to snap w/ the clock winding down and the game on the line. He is a native of HI and played at UH....so, it'll be interesting to see how he does.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How about our new long snapper? : LOL....I don't think pats fans will ever forget the "iconic" snow angel. Long snappers don't get much visibility, was sad to see Lonnie go. Plus, the cold weather hasn't set in yet - we'll see how Ingram does at that time....or when he has to snap w/ the clock winding down and the game on the line. He is a native of HI and played at UH....so, it'll be interesting to see how he does.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

I like chatter about this kind of player. These guys, performing flawless, are part of successful teams. I wish there were some news about fb Eric Kettani, as that is another spot where NE could use a role player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How about our new long snapper? : I like chatter about this kind of player. These guys, performing flawless, are part of successful teams. I wish there were some news about fb Eric Kettani, as that is another spot where NE could use a role player.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    I agree! Cheers to you Mr. Long Snapper!