How about the FA moves now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

How about the FA moves now?

I think that NE has been doing a good job this offseason.  If they get Bodden resigned and add Crumpler I think they have done pretty good so far.

VW-resigned
    Neal- On board
    Gostkowski-Tendered
    Fells-Blocking TE/OL
    Bodden-Fingers Crossed
    Crumpler-Fingers Crossed

I believe that they will get Jason Taylor this season and maybe pick up another LB and possibly work another trade hopefully its for Kirk Morrison.

One more thing I really hope that works out is the Draft. I believe last year was a good draft and being that this draft is one of the deepest in many years I would like to see them draft some really good talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Re: How about the FA moves now?

I agree we need to get Bodden and Crumpler--plus Burgess (I think he was strong in coverage too). And I really hope they go for Kirk Morrisson....then our MLB looks solid.

I also agree with the thought of bringing J. Taylor, however we need more than him. I think we need another experienced guy like Merriman plus draft an OLB too.

Instead of Jarvis Grren we can use Wright. Hopefully Pryor and Brace will develop.

RB is critical. I dont understand why they dont go for Thomas Jones but perhaps he is too expensive. Otherwise draft a RB. And get rid of L. Maroney. Both Morris and Taylor are better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING SINCE LAST NIGHT OR EARLY THIS MORNING ABOUT THE REPORTS THAT BODDEN HAS AGREED TO TERMS WITH THE PATS.I HAVEN'T SEEN OR HEARD ANYTHING SINCE REISS AND SCHECTER SAID IT WAS DONE OR JUST ABOUT DONE.THIS WOULD A SIGNIFICANT SIGNING IN  TERMS OF DRAFT PLANS AND ON-FIELD PLAY.HEY GUYS I WOULD SETTLE FOR SOME WORD ON ANY OF THE FOLKS THEY HAD VISITING(E.I.-REED,CRIMPLER,EVEN FIRLDS).THANKS FOR HELPING

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@kebbe...I have been checking on it all day....even googles Alvin Keels twitter...nothing.  I'm hoping they can finish this deal before the day is over....hopefully no surprise headlines like bodden signs with Houston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

Bodden will be a Patroit,deal done, just gotta cross the T's and dot the i's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

How about trading AD, & Light for Morrison. Davis would jump at the chance to make that trade and if Bill is as good as we know he is he will convince Davis to throw in a 2nd Or 3rd Round draft choice.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Add special teamer Marques Murrell, poached from the Jets because the Patriots' coaching staff is nosy, and tight end Alex Smith (not the more infamous QB Alex Smith of the same name).

The Krafts have the NFL's most profitable franchise, and they were willing to throw the big bucks just as soon as March 5th rolled around and the season was uncapped.  To most owners, "uncapped" means lower your payroll and ditch your stars.  To the Krafts, however, it means buy, buy, buy.  Who are the best free agents in the NFL?  Why, many of them are loyal New England Patriots, of course.  So the Patriots are signing their pretty good players like clockwork -- Big Vince, Steve Neal, now Bodden.  Moral of the story to the rest of the league's players:  signing with the Patriots is always worth it!

As for the rest of the league, the Krafts are waiting to see which talents come begging for a job.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Fingers crossed from Crumpler?  Well, I guess he would be better than Watson.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

@BBRules...Im with on the Crumpler signing.  I think he will make a great addition to this team.