how bout Yes

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re: How about Titus Young?

guess I should have scrolled down a little

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

League minimum only.  I'll bring anyone into camp for a tryout, but his attitude problems are clearly a problem.

That's a very good passing situation to be in and he whined his way off the roster for reasons he only knows.

i didn't realize he was such a bonehead, I remember a lot of talk about grabbing him on this board prior to the 2011 draft--good size/speed---what a waste

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Can someone direct me to the Titus Young on the Front Burner board?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Detroit has one other legit WR on their roster and they cut him...that should tell you all you need to know. 

No way I want this guy. Sorry, this isn't the same Patriots locker room that could police these type of headcases.

Here's how I can see things turning out. Pats in the playoffs, down in the game and Titus has no catches. He throws a complete tantrum and walks off the field.

Okay, a bit over dramatic. But a common theme about the most recent Super Bowl champs is that they overcame adversity. This guy has shown that he's a horrible teammate. Even the team captain of the Lions was completely done with him.

You dont win championships with talented idiots. You win them with guys like Troy and Givens, aka team players who show up big during big games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

The irony is that he is exactly the type of talent that NE needs, but exactly the opposite type of person. I'll pass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

He's an employee first. He's a member of a Union. He's Accountable.

The CBA and the NFL owners need to be in agreement on issues as this to behold individuals for actions detrimental to both. The CBA is a good thing but they should also - as any good Union should - back a Corporation and fire the employee from Company and the Union puts him in a holding cell. Set up a pre-supposed situation that if any 'other Team' wishes to hire such a person  must do it under their own caveat emptor.

Young got his money, it's his.  The Lions washed their hand with him outright but something as a compensating pick or cash needs to be instituted by the CBA ( this is legal poof that they do value him) in a way not to violate Youngs RIGHT to Work if another Team picks him up. Does that make sense? ;-)))

If a troubled player like Young ever gets hurt in the locker room and fakes or recieves a real injury from another player or two, who does he blame? The NFL or the CBA Union members? Perhaps there already is some agreement in the CBA but that needs to be altered in ways that he now "needs to run out his rookie deal to the last Day" before dumping him? No, change it, he's fired, payments stop, no dead money, etc.

The Players Union should take the lead in these situations. It's for the overall good. My point is, every situation - even bad - learn from it, a blessing in disguise.

Wish all happy and healthy ....;-))