How bad will we beat down Indy?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

How bad will we beat down Indy?

I believe it's no longer a question of whether the Pats will win on Sunday but by how many points. I say they will win by 17. what say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: How bad will we beat down Indy?

What's the line? I would guess it's Indy by 4 or 5.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: How bad will we beat down Indy?:
    [QUOTE] What's the line? I would guess it's Indy by 4 or 5.
    Posted by trouts[/QUOTE]

The line right now is 3 but I expect it will move up at least .5 by game time.
    IT's about time we beat Indy. These Maggots that make up the schedules Put us in Indy every year. If we don't beat them this week we will have to play them there in the playoffs again to get to the SuperBowl and you know how they like to cheat in Indy and crank up the artificial noise and canned applause.

Pats by 1 I hope!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

as a pats fan not only do i want my team to win,but win big,but in reality its gonna be a close game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

My spreadsheet says the Pats are 2.8 points better than the Colts at Lucas Oilfield.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Vegas has Indy at -2.5.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I suspect the Pats will hurt Indy the way Little Bill Dagget hurt Ned when his lies didn't match the whores' lies . . .

"Not gentle, like before . . .    but bad."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangGator. Show MustangGator's posts

I didn't see a "how much will they lose by option." I guess if they lose, it doesn't matter by how much. 

I would be more incline to say, as long as they win, who cares by how much.  A one point victory accomplishes the same.  Doesn't it? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to How bad will we beat down Indy?:
    [QUOTE]I believe it's no longer a question of whether the Pats will win on Sunday but by how many points. I say they will win by 17. what say you?
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

hmmm, 1-4 in last 5 games.....

will be a fun game to watch, regardless.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I would take a 1 point victory if I had to. We need this game, 1-2 on the road this year is un-Patriot like. I think we instantly become the team to beat if we can beat the Colts, they are the best team in the best conference--The AFC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Indy has had some flaws this year. A few games they might not have won. Texas could be considered one of those games. They really have not played anyone yet. Saints show flaws . I'm guessing we're their toughest opponent to date and maybe the rest of the season. Playing us will be like an early superbowl.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

I think that the Pats will win a close one by a point or maybe a field goal tops! These games are close as you all know and I think that this one will be no different. I'd be shocked if either team won in a blowout.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Sounds good but I don't think it's a good idea to count your horses before the sheep leave the barn.