Re: How can fans protest the new kickoff rule??
posted at 8/19/2011 12:47 PM EDT
In Response to How can fans protest the new kickoff rule??
[QUOTE]This rule is just ridiculous. How boring was that to watch kickoffs last night? How can we as fans ban together & protest this rule?
Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption[/QUOTE]
1) Get 20,000 of their closest friends and take control of Alcatraz, like the Indians, er, Native Americans did in the 70's, before Dirty harry cleaned 'em all out.
2) try to get a petition started, and rate the penmanship. The best/most legible signers can sign it a second time.
3) After the National Anthem is over, you can engage in a lengthy conversation, make that a short chat, about the possibility of the JESTS! and Dolts winning this year's SB (yet again). (Bonus time will be allocated if eh Bolts are mentioned.)
4) Tweet aimlessly and wave uncontrollably whenever a TV camera scans your section.
5) Critique the hand made signs brought into teh game for: spelling, grammar, and content.
6) Keep calling your kids, reminding him to bring back the change.
7) Insist that, if the NFL can move the kickoff from the 35 to the 30, then you have every right to move from row 20 to row 15.
8) Pretend to tear up your ticket(s) to the next home game, while actually tearingup the stu to the game you're in.
9) Demand $5 off any cold adult alcoholic beverage product at the concession stand.
10) Refuse to add a kick returner to your fantasy football roster, keeping teh rposter spot "open".