How Come No One Takes My Wager?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

No. It's a long, longstanding pattern. You don't get it.  I am so confident in my research that I can tell how our offense will go before we play a team like this.

Just take the bet.  

There is a magic formula in terms of balance, ball control, clock control, helping our D out a bit, etc.

How many of those 10 games we won did we have to come all the way back and win? Hmm?

We've only won THREE games this year (Atlanta, NOS and Miami at home), where we committed to a  run game where it helped us win, control and ice the game. The Saints one is the only example where we saw a huge last second win, but we ran the ball in that game to keep the Saints offense off the field.

So, 3 games we won this year out of the 10 wins. Not a good ratio.

It's what we did vs the Colts in the 2004 divisional rd in the snow with Dillon. 20-3 win.

So there is a magic formula yet 70% of our wins haven't used it.  Must be a pretty crappy formula.  LMAO.  Seriously dude you're trying to tell me that there is some meaningful difference between whether Brady throws 35 or 36 passes.  Cannot be made up.  Tears!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to patriotrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i'll take the bet!!! whats the end result, if you lose you disappear?

[/QUOTE]

You're Bustchise so you can't bet with me since you have 15+ board names.

I am looking for Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

here is calling names again, only have one board name and i've
     never been banned, started watching pats when they drafted plunkett in the early 70's, my guess is you're the real pink hat, jumped on the band wagon in '01

[/QUOTE]

He's not a Pink Hat fan he's a Jets fan that likes to mess with the board and real Pats fans.  He has Log in names that he uses to Trash Tom Brady and he pretents to be a BB fan and talks up teh Defense to fool some folks.  Then he has a bunch of Jets Fan log ins that he uses to fight with his make believe Pats fans log ins, it's kind of entertaining but don't engage either of them or they will try and get you to talk bad about one part of the game or another.  This is trolling 101!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

i'll take the bet!!! whats the end result, if you lose you disappear?

[/QUOTE]

You're Bustchise so you can't bet with me since you have 15+ board names.

I am looking for Pats fans.

[/QUOTE]

here is calling names again, only have one board name and i've
     never been banned, started watching pats when they drafted plunkett in the early 70's, my guess is you're the real pink hat, jumped on the band wagon in '01

[/QUOTE]

He's not a Pink Hat fan he's a Jets fan that likes to mess with the board and real Pats fans.  He has Log in names that he uses to Trash Tom Brady and he pretents to be a BB fan and talks up teh Defense to fool some folks.  Then he has a bunch of Jets Fan log ins that he uses to fight with his make believe Pats fans log ins, it's kind of entertaining but don't engage either of them or they will try and get you to talk bad about one part of the game or another.  This is trolling 101!

[/QUOTE]

Oh my...YOu are talking to one of Bustchise's poseur PAts board names. Are you seriously this dumb?

[/QUOTE]

What's the dif if I talk to as Rusty Poseur Board name or a Bustchise Poseur Board name it is still you troll

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]

So I can fully understand, please confirm this:

I say the Pats can throw X amount of times and win the next game.

You say they cannot throw X amount of times and win the next game.

What if they don't throw X amount?

[/QUOTE]

Well, hi there, Brian. Nice to see you back as NAS.

Did you read the rules, dumbo? Maybe if you weren't busy create post charts like a moron, you would see the rules clearly posted on the first page.

It's below that post further down. I wasn't going to lay out the offer until I got a live one.

True Champ wussied out, Pezzy is a pansy obviously, one of his Bustchise's other board names took the  offer, but I am not betting with him.

Step on up and take the bet, Brian. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Your paranoia about people using other names is a riot.  I've never created any extra names.  I'm fine with this one.  You can lay that absurd notion to rest.

Anyway,

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Why don't you just write BB and tell him your magic formula to win. God know for the last 40 years he has been doing wrong.  Your meta data will win games on the field regardless of the actions of the players. 

Why is that your data can not figure out that the Pats have trouble with any team that can stuff the run and bring pressure with a four man front.  Lets see that leaves 7 men in coverage to make throwing windows smaller. 

Brady was getting the ball out ridiculously fast in the Miami game and was still getting pressure on him.  Do you even understand when a QB has to average 2.3s sec in the pocket or less to not get sacked is a bad think right?  Even the TV commentator timed one throw where it was out in 1.9 sec and Brady still took a hit in the back after the throw.

If BB was against the shotgun spread why does he put in the personnel to be able to go 5 wide?

Football is played in the real world with real people and there will never be  magic style guaranteed to win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I will take your bet deadhead!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

One last chance before Sunday.

Anyone?

35+ pass wager. Still open. Let's see which one of the BBWs has the balls to finally back their premise that Brady throwing over 40 passes vs a team than can rush 4 or 5 can cover in man well, does not matter.

Step on up, Washers.

I even lowered to 35 to get you take the wager.  No one has ever accepted. Gee, I wonder why? lmao

PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime.

[/QUOTE]

So I can fully understand, please confirm this:

[/QUOTE]

Well, hi there, Brian. Nice to see you back as NAS.

Did you read the rules, dumbo? Maybe if you weren't busy create post charts like a moron, you would see the rules clearly posted on the first page.

It's below that post further down. I wasn't going to lay out the offer until I got a live one.

True Champ wussied out, Pezzy is a pansy obviously, one of his Bustchise's other board names took the  offer, but I am not betting with him.

Step on up and take the bet, Brian. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Your paranoia about people using other names is a riot.  I've never created any extra names.  I'm fine with this one.  You can lay that absurd notion to rest.

Anyway,

[/QUOTE]

You are so dumb...Here it is from the first page:

If we win and Brady throws 36 or more passes, I lose, I start a thread admitting I was wrong, and leave the board for a week.

If we win and Brady throws for 35 and less, I win and you a started a thread admitting defeat and leave the board for a week.

If we lose and Brady throws 36 or more, I win.

If we lose and Brady throws 35 or less, you win.

[/QUOTE]

How many Qb ever throw less than 35 in lost? Hell even in a blow out 90% of teams start chucking it. Hell I will give you mad props if you can find one game on a loss Brady was under 35.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

If we win and Brady throws 36 or more passes, I lose, I start a thread admitting I was wrong, and leave the board for a week.

If we win and Brady throws for 35 and less, I win and you a started a thread admitting defeat and leave the board for a week.

[/QUOTE]

If you remove the cowardice failsafe of the void clause and lower it to 33 or more passes for the win, I'll take your bet.

Best case:  You lose and beat it for a week, making this place very enjoyable and me the hero.

Other case:  You win and I leave for a week, and like I care at all.

Deal? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

………………..,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,
    …………..,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ………,-~*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ……,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
    ….;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-...
    …..\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/………\;;...
    …...\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*………..`~-~...
    …….\llllllllllll,-~*…………………)_-\..*`*;....
    ……..\,-*`¯,*`)…………,-~*`~.………….../
    ……...|/.../…/~,…...-~*,-~*`;……………./.\
    ……../.../…/…/..,-,..*~,.`*~*…………….*......
    …….|.../…/…/.*`...\...……………………)….)¯`~,
    …….|./…/…./…….)……,.)`*~-,……….../….|..)...
    ……/./.../…,*`-,…..`-,…*`….,---…...\…./...
    …...(……….)`*~-,….`*`.,-~*.,-*……|…/.…/…...
    …….*-,…….`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*……….|.,*....
    ……….*,………`-,…)-,…………..,-* `...,-*….(`-,...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ________
    . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
    . . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
    . . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
    . . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
    . . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
    . . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
    . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
    . . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
    . . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
    . . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
    . . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
    . . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
    . . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
    . . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
    . . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
    . . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
    ,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
    . .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Exactly!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So let's get this straight

The bet is a follows............

This little out isn't part of the bet, correct?  "PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If you remove the cowardice failsafe of the void clause and lower it to 33 or more passes for the win, I'll take your bet.

Best case:  You lose and beat it for a week, making this place very enjoyable and me the hero.

Deal? 

[/QUOTE]

You do relize he has two way to win and you really only have one. With the D injuries it will be all on Brady with the Ravens just pinning their ears back.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So let's get this straight

The bet is a follows............

This little out isn't part of the bet, correct?  "PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime."

[/QUOTE]

Of course it is. How is that difficult? Of course Brady would be excused shooting past 35 pass attempts, down by 14 at the half. Of course.

It's not an out for me, it's an out for Brady.

[/QUOTE]

So the Pats could go down 14 points before half because they have been trying to run the ball and can't so that isn't taken into consideration?

Why not say the bet is void if they are down by 14 points at half AND have under something like 15 carries?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Deal? 

[/QUOTE]

You do relize he has two way to win and you really only have one. With the D injuries it will be all on Brady with the Ravens just pinning their ears back.

[/QUOTE]

Are you drunk? We each have 2 ways to win. These parameters couldn't be simpler or more in favor of him if he takes it. I already took the risk by moving from 40 to 35.

Besides, what is everyone so afraid if my premise is so wrong? Hmm?

[/QUOTE]

How many teams that lose have less than 35 attempts? Since 2006 has Brady had a losing games with less than 35 attempts? It is a bogus premise that hardly gives the person any odds on that statement.

It is far more likely in a win to have less than 35 passing attempts.

If it does go over 35 its a game situation more than not it will be a close game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I am looking at your concept from my poker mind stand point.

The odds of each statement alone , then considering them all togther and which ones are likly to happen to equal a win.  I can break it totally down for you but the reality is you have two better statements in your favor vs anyone taking your bet.  Sorry I suck at phone typing.... even more than my normal poor effort but it real only gives one area of the bet a real chance of winning.  35+ and a win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

At 5:27 I posted that I expected deadheads bet,even though he ethier ignored it or just overlooked the post the bet is on.Please dont say I dont count.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

At 5:27 I posted that I expected deadheads bet,even though he ethier ignored it or just overlooked the post the bet is on.Please dont say I dont count.

[/QUOTE]

I took a screen capture of it.