How Come No One Takes My Wager?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: How Come No One Takes My Wager?

Well, I tried to get in, but someone wouldn't make a small change to the parameters, so whatever.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, I tried to get in, but someone wouldn't make a small change to the parameters, so whatever.

[/QUOTE]

Just take the bet its a 50/50 chance just like flipping a coin doesnt prove anything no matter who wins!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Because nobody likes you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I feel that the running lanes simply will not be available to run against the Ravens. The pats will play hurry up and no huddle more so in this game than in any game to date this year. I am predicting 40-50 passes, and Pats win 27-24 if the defense can get 2 turnovers. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So let's get this straight

The bet is a follows............

If we win and Brady throws 36 or more passes, I lose, I start a thread admitting I was wrong, and leave the board for a week.

If we win and Brady throws for 35 and less, I win and you a started a thread admitting defeat and leave the board for a week.

If we lose and Brady throws 36 or more, I win.

If we lose and Brady throws 35 or less, you win.

This little out isn't part of the bet, correct?  "PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime."

[/QUOTE]

Any time that Pats lose Rusty wins

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So let's get this straight

The bet is a follows............

If we win and Brady throws 36 or more passes, I lose, I start a thread admitting I was wrong, and leave the board for a week.

If we win and Brady throws for 35 and less, I win and you a started a thread admitting defeat and leave the board for a week.

If we lose and Brady throws 36 or more, I win.

If we lose and Brady throws 35 or less, you win.

This little out isn't part of the bet, correct?  "PS This wager does not count (will be voided) if NE is down by 2 scores (14) points at hafltime."

[/QUOTE]

Any time that Pats lose Rusty wins

[/QUOTE]

correction, any time the pats lose, Rusty thinks he wins...

[/QUOTE]

The last time Rusty Thought he Thought he farted and Shat himself!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Its been awhile think it was lippa i forgot email cause made a new one .It doesnt matter anyways I took the bet you said anyone.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

no I remember mybologna ,Like i said name was lippa I enjoy reading more then posting so dont rack upalot of post cause of it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I feel that the running lanes simply will not be available to run against the Ravens. The pats will play hurry up and no huddle more so in this game than in any game to date this year. I am predicting 40-50 passes, and Pats win 27-24 if the defense can get 2 turnovers. 

[/QUOTE]

Uh huh. So do the Ravens. One or two hurry up wrinkle drives are fine with me. I just don't want the shotgun spread base. We will lose.

Why don't you take my bet based on your predicting 40-50 passes? I'd love to go 3-0 career against you. lmao

[/QUOTE]

I am more confident that they throw 40-50 times than I am of the defense not giving up 30-40 points

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I will decide to take the bet once we know definitively on Solder

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

because you're a liar and everyone knows you'd come back even when you lose bets, so, what would be the point?

How's the playbook coming?  BB call yet?  

[/QUOTE]

Ha. 

I took the wager last season ... after NE beat Houston and Brady threw it 40 times Rusty just pretended the 'wager' never happened. 

That's probably why no one will take a wager ... he isn't a man of his word. 

Again ... everyone should offer him a counter wager where the pass attempts count stops immediately after the third quarter ... 

I've offered that twice and he has not even responded, most likely because he knows that he'd lose it every single time. 

Final pass/run counts are decided by who has the lead late in the game. They are a PRODUCT of the outcome, not a CATALYST for the outcome. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

no I remember mybologna ,Like i said name was lippa I enjoy reading more then posting so dont rack upalot of post cause of it.

[/QUOTE]

Ok.  I  have no choice.  I wanted to take on one of the mouthier ones, but you have more balls than them, so get credit for that.

I have never seen so many vocal people against my premise then reject the challenge.

If one of the mouthy loser types come forward, will you rescind? I'd much rather send them packing than yourself.

[/QUOTE]
    okdeal I will resind if someone comes forward.Now I dont gree with what you say to some extent ,I belive if you have the lead the d needs to step it up at the end of the game.I do agree with alitle more balnce but then not all on brady ethier.

25. This post has been removed.