HOW FAR WILL LAURINITAS DROP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

This guy is good! I dont care what the combine says or what his forty time was, he can play football. Any thoughts on how deep in the draft he may fall?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Pats should be able to get him at #34

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: HOW FAR WILL LAURINITAS DROP

He's a three down LB, RM is only a two.  I've been saying for a long time this guy will be better and will be drafted before RM.  He's been so good for so long that he's not getting the respect he deserves.

I wouldn't be shocked or surpriced if he's gone in the top 20.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

hopefully to the Jets at 17. That'd be a great way for them to get a bust and for us to get a better player drop a spot or so.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Kyle, we can only hope the JESTS take him @17.

I just don't get the Lauranitis fanfare.

He reminds me of Oscar Lua from a couple years back. Oscar would make a LOT of tackles, but they were all 10 yeards PAST the line of scrimmage.

He'll still be there @47, and I hope we don't take him.....no offense to JL fans, I'm just not smart enough to see what the fuss is all about....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I think he is a safe pick - very good player, not a game changer. I would take him at 34. He would look good next to Mayo. Would love to see 2 young LB added this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm pretty sure he'll be available at #23 but I think the Patriots prefer to draft a OLB/De at this pick and then they'll either go DB or O line,so unless he drops to #47 which I think they are going to trade unless a remarkable player drops like a rock,I don't see JL in a Patriot uniform.I think at #58 you will see them take Pat White if he's still on the board.The reason why the Patriots don't take JL is they have both Ruud and Guyton to put in beside Mayo plus Bruschi is going too play again this year,and Seau is on call...