How Impressed Were You By Sanchez?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DuncanOrange. Show DuncanOrange's posts

How Impressed Were You By Sanchez?

I'm a Sanchez basher, but I have to say he impressed me.  First off, I'm impressed how Rex Ryan used him the way the Ravens used Joe Flacco last season.  In the first half of games, let Sanchez get used to the game, hopefully your defense will keep you still in it.  By the second half once Sanchez has gotten used to the defense let him go out and throw the ball more. 

When Sanchez sets his feet and throws, he has an incredible arm, easily one of the best in the league, he's also athletic enough to move out of the pocket and throw on the move.    

I see Sanchez not being as good as Matt Ryan who has Tom Brady and Ben Roethlisberger type intangibiles, but I see him as good as Joe Flacco, a QB who should have a long long career.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeonLuvstheMods. Show LeonLuvstheMods's posts

Re: How Impressed Were You By Sanchez?

Afetr what Tom /Giselle Brady did on Sunday or better yet what he didn't do-I'm guessing that you ,the horribly accented one's,would have liked to see Sanchez in a pats jersey!

How are ya!?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Very. Plus he looked solid in the HOU game. I know everyone on here thinks that they stink, but they just beat the Titans. Sanchez is the real deal and we're going to have to live with him for a long time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I'm not bashing Sanchez, but when a team has a solid D, strong O-Line, and a very good running game, the QB will almost always looks good.  I hate the Jets, but right now they have all these ingredients.  The question will be what happens when the injury bug hits and come late October and December when the Jets aren't so fresh, can Sanchez make up for the difference?  Only time will tell, but my guess is Sanchez will look like a rookie QB when this happens.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

In Response to Re: How Impressed Were You By Sanchez?:
    [QUOTE]I'm not bashing Sanchez, but when a team has a solid D, strong O-Line, and a very good running game, the QB will almost always looks good.  I hate the Jets, but right now they have all these ingredients.  The question will be what happens when the injury bug hits and come late October and December when the Jets aren't so fresh, can Sanchez make up for the difference?  Only time will tell, but my guess is Sanchez will look like a rookie QB when this happens.
    Posted by Grogan77[/QUOTE]

Please keep annointing Sanchez this early in the year..... FOOLS!

He faced virtually no defensive scheme most of the game....  From what I saw the PATS went vanilla on defense rather early as they thought they could just defend against his passes as he was too dumb to find the holes.....

I have seen better defensiive schemes on Friday nights let alone saturday afternoons..... 

If you give me 4-6 seconds back there even I can throw the ball 10 yrds and allow my veteran WR's to take it a few more.....

I think Sanchez took what was given to him... but give me a break he is not a STUD YET... I guess we shall see when the two teams meet again later if the pats have enough ballz to get off their azz and put him on his.