How long have YOU been on the board?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

Re: How long have YOU been on the board?

about 2006? maybe longer. (first recorded post Nov. 2006); posters I remember from the beginning are TexasPat, NEGame (hey gamer!), bradleybliss, bubthegrub, prairiemike (ha ha, prairiemike), patsloyalfan.  I know there are others, but I can't quite pull them up. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board?:
    [QUOTE]Since the beginning.....there was Tex, Shel, Umie....me.....and toga!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

ha ha, toga!  wasn't fireman ed on here too?  and jbolt!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cool-hand-luke. Show cool-hand-luke's posts

[QUOTE]I was brought forth at a time during the earliest escalation of Negame , A time before the ascension of Harley  yet still many closed & curtained threads prior to the King's enunciations.  The particulars of dancing celestial movements within these days proffered the veiled bright lights & undramatic simplicities that only the perceived smallness of designs can initially grant, prior to the some summation of days' inevitable accumulation towards a larger eclipse of greater importance & anonymity as a whole, and lesser importance & anonymity as a one... There was, during these long past seasons, more intensifications of bright light & dark shadow and more simplicities & less intracies of colorful schemes.  It would be wrong to wane a lesser now in a waxing of some absolute past state of Ideal, for it is always and every bit the present state's hunger which falsifies brushstrokes towards some glorified past portrait...  No.  It is the unbalanced injustice & insincerity unfairly awarded the undivinable present as a b#stard underling, as opposed to an uncertain bastion of the yet to be Determined...          
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

ah, yes, harley and lazarus!  should have read this thread before I started posting. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Been on here since 2000 or 2001. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

when I entered this online sports saloon Killa was Tansey68,  Laz was SeanGar 
    and my first post was a response to Laz in which he was going on about a walk on the wild side   and I responded with "and the colored girls sing.. doot da doot da doot dooooooooo"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

there was a group called the sewing circle some troll labeled us because we had the intelligence to speak on a variety topics other than football  Its member were
    Belinus, bradymossconnection, laz, brokenwing and me

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i remember leon... does that count for anything? lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

I first found this place when I moved from MA to SC back in January of 04. Just made it to get my cable hooked up to watch SB38. Back then the "chief troll" was Togah, and I was simply "Bubthegrub". Had to change the login through 4 ISP changes, but hopefully this "12" will last, as I own this house! Haven't posted much this season as I've had a lot going on in my personal life. But it's still fun to browse once in a while! I actually liked the old forum better before they changed it (and had about two weeks of snafus doing it). Still a great place to connect with fellow fans when you live so far away! And it's been fun to see all the trolls crushed when their teams (like the Colts, Jests, and Chargers) have collapsed! I'm surprised to see a lot of the "old guard" still here, though!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Bub how dare you have a life outside this forum...you wanna explain what that is like to Rusty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

I started reading in 2007 and didnt post anything till recently.. Now i got a hang of it. This is the only place on internet where i post .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I've been here since 2000. I remember Kraft getting ripped for hiring a a lousy coach who just turned down the job of HC of the NYJ and wasn't worth a first round pick. That he was a snake that quit on his team and couldn't be trusted! That he couldn't "coach his way out of a wet paper bag" and "didn't they see how he ruined the Browns?" There were a few of us laughin at those posters then. I bet pretty much the same folks who defend him now!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]Since the beginning.....there was Tex, Shel, Umie....me.....and toga!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

Oh God, Umie and toga...the ahem...memories.

You forgot MacPac, bliss; he was a cool contributor way back when.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : ha ha, toga!  wasn't fireman ed on here too?  and jbolt!
    Posted by cool-hand-luke[/QUOTE]

JBolt hasn't been around for a while again. He pops in at the beginning of the season when his Chargers are looking like they'll contend then slowly fades as the Chargers do.  Togah, fireman ed, leon and the rest ( always bugboy to me though )  are all the same sad little Jets fan. The addition of email verification has put the kibosh on his constant name morphing. Otherwise he'd be posing as a Ravens fan today. Besides all the Jets fans have crawled back into their holes and pulled the rocks over the top.

I've had several names myself over the years but they always contain some form of Evil.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : lol if I remember right Toga was the original Colts poster?  is he the same as Underdog? I've been here since very early, back when p-mike was prairiemike and it only cost a nickel for a cone of ice cream and we had to walk 5 miles just to find a good Interwebs connection with a nice fast 128k modem to post our thoughts jk jk jk jk jk
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Hey Artiste!

YES, the legend in his own mind...toga..was a Dolt's Troll.  Far different fron Undie....more vulgar...insulting......banned often.   Oh! Those were the days my friend!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]about 2006? maybe longer. (first recorded post Nov. 2006); posters I remember from the beginning are TexasPat, NEGame (hey gamer!), bradleybliss, bubthegrub, prairiemike (ha ha, prairiemike), patsloyalfan.  I know there are others, but I can't quite pull them up. 
    Posted by cool-hand-luke[/QUOTE]

Hey Cool!

Yes, I forgot Bub.....great poster....mostly reads the board now...like me.  Jbolt came much later...during the short stint of Charger relevancy!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]Bub how dare you have a life outside this forum...you wanna explain what that is like to Rusty.
    Posted by harleyroadking12[/QUOTE]

Hey Harley!

Now THAT is funny!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]I first found this place when I moved from MA to SC back in January of 04. Just made it to get my cable hooked up to watch SB38. Back then the "chief troll" was Togah, and I was simply "Bubthegrub". Had to change the login through 4 ISP changes, but hopefully this "12" will last, as I own this house! Haven't posted much this season as I've had a lot going on in my personal life. But it's still fun to browse once in a while! I actually liked the old forum better before they changed it (and had about two weeks of snafus doing it). Still a great place to connect with fellow fans when you live so far away! And it's been fun to see all the trolls crushed when their teams (like the Colts, Jests, and Chargers) have collapsed! I'm surprised to see a lot of the "old guard" still here, though!
    Posted by Bubthegrub12[/QUOTE]

Hey Bub!

Great to see you back on the board!  It has been a long time since the board changed!  Too bad Gamer doesn't do the leather anymore!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : Oh God, Umie and toga...the ahem...memories. You forgot MacPac, bliss; he was a cool contributor way back when.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Absolutely!   The MacPac more than held his own against the ....evil toga!  I am sure I have forgotten many ....board heroes...from that time.  NEVER forget the early GAMER photos though.....NEVER!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How long have YOU been on the board? : You probably should get out more. Why do I get the feeling that people like you who think that is funny don't have a life? Oh my. You sat at home and watched tv last night.  lmao
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Actually Rusty! YOU would be hard pressed to find any arrows cast in your direction on this board by me. I do appreciate the wit and sarcasm of others though.

Every board needs the equivalent of a "Dog Soldier" that protected Native American villages from the Cavalry or other tribes.  YOU are the "Dog Soldier" of this board...more or less. Now don't take umbrage with my comment....its only an observation..held by one of those "old, bald, fat men watching tv last night," only I went to a movie and dinner last night.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

I started looking in about a month before I started posting here. Although I've lived away from the Boston area for twenty years, I still think of it as home. Southwest Florida is a long way physically and culturally from New England and this is a great place to commiserate with home town fans. Same name since day one.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Wow - I go back to the really old message board format (remember, that really basic streaming thing where you didn't have to register and your IP address was listed!)  Iknow that was as far back as 1999 because I used to rail against "Crying" Pete Carroll nightly!