How long will it Take Waters to get up to speed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

How long will it Take Waters to get up to speed.

Is it realistic to expect this guy to walk in today, and start week one. Great Pick up much better than Gurode.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: How long will it Take Waters to get up to speed.

Patriots agreed to terms with OG Brian Waters, formerly of the Chiefs.

It's a great signing for the Patriots, who can plug Waters in as their Week 1 right guard if Dan Connolly's ankle injury proves to be slow healing. Waters has started at least 14 games every year since 2002, making five Pro Bowls in the process. It's possible he could play over Connolly even if the Pats' 2010 starter is healthy.

Rotoworld thinks so. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

There is no question in my mind that Waters is an exceptional addition(he has showed no signs of a lessening in his physical skills and he has always had an excellent work ethic,is a master technition,knows and loves the game and has been a clubhouse leader(the kind you want).He is the ideal man to tutor Cannon and is a superior player to Connelly(who is a very good third guard).I'd have no problem whatsoever to sign him for two years.How lo0ng will it take him to adapt to the Pats?No where near as long for a man without his experience and technical proficience.Great signing.Now bring in a veteran free safety and the Pats are ready to go.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayclay. Show rayclay's posts

I think he'll fit right in.  Although he's been a great player, you have to wonder why he got dumped. Hopefully it's not like when Fanaca was picked up by the Cards.  The guy went from probowl to toilet bowl overnight.

7. This post has been removed.