How many games for Suh?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

How many games for Suh?

Dude has a serious problem... maybe the dirtiest player in the league which isn't exactly what Mr. Goodell is looking for. So, in light of his actions this afternoonand  on the heels of his conference in New York, how many games is the suspension? Remember, Haynesworth got 5 for the head stomp, but didn't have Suh's rep and dirty play resume....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: How many games for Suh?

2 games. One won't be enough.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If I was the Commish I wouldn't let him come back until he admits what he did was not "Getting up and removing himself from a bad situation."  He's a liar, and sees nothing wrong with what he did and thinks he can spin his way out of it.

Haynesworth admitted it, apologized, got 5 games.  5 games is fine, after he admits and apologizes.  Which given his current level of maturity and sense of entitlement he is showing could be months or years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

If the commish is consistent he will give at least a 5 game suspension. The kid has problems controlling emotions and a lack of respect for other players.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

GODells NFL spin machine is going to have a tough time controlling this one.

During halftime of the Ravens / SF game on NFL Network , I noticed that after Rich Eisen showed the clip of Suh's stomp - The talking heads next to him gave ZERO analysis of what they saw ..nada ...zippo , they just moved on to showing a clip of the Rodgers to J Jones td and then they all chimed in singin' the Packers praises ...hmmmm.

I agree SUH should be forced to sit until he comes clean on his dirty play ...
    then I'd say the punishment should be 2 games a least .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

haynesworth got 6 for the stomp. additional for the head bang.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Just replayed the video several times.  Suh is a punk.  Shoved the guy's head to the turf 3 times then stomped him.  His sorry a$$ spin afterwards was just as pathetic as his actions on the field.  6 games at least coupled with the requirement that he acknowledge what he did.

My 2 cents.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

The rest of the season including playoffs. Make the loser learn his lesson.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bn34. Show bn34's posts

They killed Suh during the pregame show.  Prob why they didn't say much at halftime. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

One game without pay.  Maybe two.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: How many games for Suh?:
    [QUOTE]If the commish is consistent he will give at least a 5 game suspension. The kid has problems controlling emotions and a lack of respect for other players.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

not to mention lack of respect for the intelligence of people ...how desperate was that spin?

/> 6 is easy to defend given haynesworth has already set the precedent.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I voted O games because I don't think he will get suspended. He should be out the rest of the season but he won't. He and Stafford are the faces of the Lions franchise and Goodell will protect that. Mandatory anger-managment class and no suspension will be about it. Of course he should also have to undergo PED testing because that sure as heck looked like a "roid rage" incident.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Just replayed the video several times.  Suh is a punk.  Shoved the guy's head to the turf 3 times then stomped him.  His sorry a$$ spin afterwards was just as pathetic as his actions on the field.  6 games at least coupled with the requirement that he acknowledge what he did. My 2 cents.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

I agree completely...total punk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Where is the....."I am sorrry..." to the Green Bay Packers player?

In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday’s game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration. 

Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a calm and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players. 

I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional—on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand — by winning.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Where is the....."I am sorrry..." to the Green Bay Packers player? Ndamukong Suh In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday’s game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration.  Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a cal m and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players.  I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional—on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand — by winning.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm. What happened to "The man upstairs knows I didn't do any thing wrong".   Psycho!!!  Hopefully he'll learn from a nice suspension without pay.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

POFS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm guessing two games, though it could easily be more. A stomp on the arm is not as aggregious as a stomp on the head. The rest of it was addressed by the penalty and probable fine. Yeah, he's a punk and should be kicked for the rest of the season, but I'm guessing he won't.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

A boy named SUH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVTW_-C014o&feature=email

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]haynesworth got 6 for the stomp. additional for the head bang.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

agreed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Just replayed the video several times.  Suh is a punk.  Shoved the guy's head to the turf 3 times then stomped him.  His sorry a$$ spin afterwards was just as pathetic as his actions on the field.  6 games at least coupled with the requirement that he acknowledge what he did. My 2 cents.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

always has been a punk. said it from the beginning.
    now everyone sees it. total punk.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How many games for Suh? : not to mention lack of respect for the intelligence of people ...how desperate was that spin? /> 6 is easy to defend given haynesworth has already set the precedent.
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

dudes been warned enough.
    out of control

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Where is the....."I am sorrry..." to the Green Bay Packers player? Ndamukong Suh In the past few hours, I have had time to reflect on yesterday’s game and I want to sincerely apologize for letting my teammates down, the organization, and especially to my fans who look to me for positive inspiration.  Playing professional sports is not a game. It is a profession with great responsibility, and where performance on and off the field should never be compromised. It requires a cal m and determined demeanor, which cannot be derailed by the game, referee calls, fans or other players.  I want to reiterate my commitment to working to become a better player, and professional—on and off the field. My reaction on Thursday was unacceptable. I made a mistake, and have learned from it. I hope to direct the focus back to the task at hand — by winning.
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

he apologized today after his pr people, lawyer, etc got to him. too late my friend. how many warnings you gonna give.

goodell's been shielding him cause he puts eyes on the tv, but now he and nfl will look bad ie bad pr if he does nothing.

should get 5 or 6.
    goodell will try to give 1 or 2 i think.

but it will depend how far this goes in the media in the next few days before the ruling.

he may not be able to save suh this time

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfiton. Show kjfiton's posts

suh, maybe 2-4 games. haynesworth got 6 but caused injury because the guy had his helmet off and haynesworth spiked him in the head a few times. 

suh definately has some serious issues and is going to hurt someone and cost the lions a game or two. im glad the patriots don't play in that division, it wont be a surprise if he takes out a quarterback or two.