How many of the 2nd rounders will be traded?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

How many of the 2nd rounders will be traded?

I'm just curious how many of these will be used.  We have 12 picks as of right now and I seriously doubt all of these three second rounders will be used.  I think BB will trade 2 of them tonight because A) they hold the most value, and B) we have too many picks right now.  

I predict that he trades 2 of them into more picks next year.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

Re: How many of the 2nd rounders will be traded?

no no no...I think that would be stupid considering this years draft has more value in the second round than in recent years. Can do so much with those picks, very good TE class this year, especially Rob Gronkowskie from Arizona. Good WR left obviously Tate, then damian williams, mardy gilyard, Benn, Lafell. Not a fan of the RB left, Dwyer very over hyped.  Deji Karim is a great RB out of Southern Illinois I'd love to grab him in the fourth. Some DT/DE left with great upside in Brian Williams, Carrington, and Linval Joseph at ECU. STAY AWAY FROM KINDLE apparently health concerns

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BamaPat. Show BamaPat's posts

All three will be traded - one down to the bottom portion of the round and two to the 3/4th round this year and/or to next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

maybe one but I'm thinking that if the pats end up with Golden Tate and Sapp, its been a good first two rounds.  If they keep the third 2nd rounder, then go with Gronkowskie and you have two solid offensive weapons and two solid defensive weapons.