How many Patriots Hater "attacks" have you have endured recently?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

How many Patriots Hater "attacks" have you have endured recently?

for those outside New England and outside work, how many strangers have "attacked" you for your Patriots garb and how did you respond.

I had one lady at luggage claim in Costa Rica with a strong Brooklyn accent telling me that the Giants were going to win and shaking her finger at me like she caught a kid sticking his hand in the cookie jar.  I just looked at her and said "you're getting blown out 49-10, you have no chance, no chance at all".

Immigration agent in Miami gave me the thumbs down and a "Boo! you guys are going down, you're going to lose the Super Bowl" - I just said "2013? 2014? maybe you're right, we'll have to see, but not this Sunday Mister, not gonna happen, sorry for your pain"

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: How many Patriots Hater "attacks" have you have endured recently?

No team I can think of has ever deserved to lose more than the Giants do this year. The whole stinking lot is despicable.

Hard to believe anybody could actually make the jets look decent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

I went to media day tuesday, and for every 1 giant fan  i seen 10 pats fans, for every 10 pat fans i seen there was 100 clot fans, but not 1 colt fan gave me slack, but if they would have i would have came back to 3-1 in rings, and i would have reminded them that TFB is 8-4 vs gomer pyle, and i would have brought up the post season records between the two, it is indeed night and day difference, but the clot fans were actually nice, not one ounce of slack from any of them.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I live in down state NY (Rockland County) and it's constant.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

I get it a the sports bar I go to to watch some games. Not recently though. I had a couple students who were Ravens fans, but they didn't say much before or after, for obvious reasons. LOL.

I'm sure if I were at the bar for the game I'd hear lots. Cripes ... I've heard Cowboy fans hoping Brady would break his leg on the comeback drive this season. Jets fans wishing aloud that the Brady would die. LOL.

And the occaisonal ribbing for being a fan -- usually by my barbers. Whatever.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

on media day it was 10-1 ratio, dont know about today but as of tuesday that was what it was, im going back down tonight after work so we will see what it is like now vs tuesday.  There is actually alot of pats fans that live in indiana, and that could be because of the 3 boilermakers on the team and it could be that some of us here cant stand the mannings so its natural to root for the rival of them.....like i said there is alot of pats fans here actually.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

It is incessant down here in NYC. Especially from people who have most likely only watched the Patriots play one game this year if any. And everyone else who just regurgitates espn views. I just respond with "it's anybody's game to win." I may be the only one who thinks that if the Pats win the toss, they should take the ball first.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

It hasn't been bad out here in LA, I've been out with a Patriots T shirt or a hat a couple of times and any feedback has been positive. Its tough being a Celtics fan here but not bad for Patriots fans unless you run into Raider fans. 

I only went to one game at a sports bar this year, against the Jets on the road. There was probably a 60-40 mix of fans in favor of the Jets, most of them all decked out in Jets attire. They were really loud and obnoxious until about the half. After Nink made the pick six they all sat down and complained about how the refs screwed them. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brady-is-clutch. Show brady-is-clutch's posts

agree rusty defer, im getting so pumped now,im going on raw emotions and adrenaline, 2 more days and PAYBACK will be completed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: How many Patriots Hater "attacks" have you have endured recently?:
    [QUOTE]It hasn't been bad out here in LA, I've been out with a Patriots T shirt or a hat a couple of times and any feedback has been positive. Its tough being a Celtics fan here but not bad for Patriots fans unless you run into Raider fans.   I only went to one game at a sports bar this year, against the Jets on the road. There was probably a 60-40 mix of fans in favor of the Jets, most of them all decked out in Jets attire. They were really loud and obnoxious until about the half. After Nink made the pick six they all sat down and complained about how the refs screwed them. 
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]
    In the SF Bay Area I get a mixed response. Naturally it is hatred by Raider fan but 9er's are about 50/50. You get the obligatory " don't soil Montana's record" to kill those Giants for us. I wear my Patriots hat and have my window sticker and license plate frame proudly displayed. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Had a great time during the Patriots playoff win against Denver....Some obnoxious fan was running his mouth the whole I game....I admit I should have kept my mouth shut.  But after the game ended I turned around with a smile and..."Finally you have shut your mouth!"

I was at the Sports Bar all day, so I will make an excuse, that I was drank a little too much "water"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

0  I live in ny and I've gotten positive comments on a 400 year old swearter.  "Where did you get that?" i say 1999

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Too many to count but I'm immune now to all the Pats hatred.

I usually just smile and hold up my finger.

The index finger that is.  Believe me,  I've been tempted many times with the more obnoxious to hold up the middle one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I got attacked by my own sons after the Pats defeated the Ravens.  They are Ravens fans and all I heard was how lucky they were to have the missed field goal and the potential winning TD "was dropped"!  I then told them the TD pass was DEFENSED, not dropped, and the missed FG would have only tied the game.  Can't presume the Pats would have lost.  Otherwise, down here in Ravens country, I am getting no grief!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pinkie. Show Pinkie's posts

nobody attacked you. You got razzed, it's all in good fun.  I wear my garb all the time and love it when people make comments on it, whether they are Patriots fans or not.  A few weeks ago I saw a guy in a Ravens shirt and I told him "he was going down!"  I certainly hope he didn't think i was attacking him.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: How many Patriots Hater "attacks" have you have endured recently?:
    [QUOTE]nobody attacked you. You got razzed, it's all in good fun.  I wear my garb all the time and love it when people make comments on it, whether they are Patriots fans or not.  A few weeks ago I saw a guy in a Ravens shirt and I told him "he was going down!"  I certainly hope he didn't think i was attacking him.
    Posted by Pinkie[/QUOTE]

He was being sarcastic

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I live in Northern Virginia and they're not that bad around here.  It's a mix of Redskins, Ravens, Cowboys, Giants, and Steelers fans.  The Steelers fans are by far the worst but for the most part, I don't get much crap from anyone when I go to a sports bar in my Pats gear.  I find the internet to be much worse than real life.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I've never really had any problems here in Illinois. All my coworkers respect me now that they know I'm not just a bandwagoner, and was rooting for the teams in the early 90s. Although I got some rude comments after the Bears smackdown last year ;)

25. This post has been removed.