How many wins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Travis-Bickle. Show Travis-Bickle's posts

How many wins?

There are some teams that will likely win their divisions.  How many wins will be needed for the wildcard teams and who will they be?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: How many wins?

The last wildcard in the AFC will probably need 9 wins. The Chargers have the offensive talent but their head coach makes some weird strategic decisiones. The Jets may get 9 though they are a real Jeckyll and Hyde. I think it will be the Ravens though at 9-7 for the 6 seed. The 5 seed will either be the Broncos or Chiefs at 12-4. I'll go the Broncos since they seem to be having serious injury issues and their schedule is starting to toughen up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The last wildcard in the AFC will probably need 9 wins. The Chargers have the offensive talent but their head coach makes some weird strategic decisiones. The Jets may get 9 though they are a real Jeckyll and Hyde. I think it will be the Ravens though at 9-7 for the 6 seed. The 5 seed will either be the Broncos or Chiefs at 12-4. I'll go the Broncos since they seem to be having serious injury issues and their schedule is starting to toughen up.

[/QUOTE]

Agree, The 6th seed will probably  need 9 wins. Considering teams with 4 losses now can  lose 3 more games to be 9-7 so it is likely the 6th seed will be 9-7.

The problem is the Ravens are 3-5 and need to go 6-2 to get to 9 wins. Not sure they will beat the Jets much less Bengals (twice), Pats, Bears and Lions.

The Jets will probably be in ,every team they play except the Panthers is .500 or below but they need to go  4-3 to get 9 wins.

Chargers just have too hard a schedule as do the Titans.

Dolphins may pull together due to this crisis , but probably too much to ask.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Travis-Bickle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

There are some teams that will likely win their divisions.  How many wins will be needed for the wildcard teams and who will they be?

[/QUOTE]

Won't be the Jets, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

They have an extra win and the easiest schedule of the wanna be's . It looks like it is theirs to lose. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

as long as the Patriots have one more win than the next division rival...lol. Don't care about the other teams in the AFC

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's right Harv.  I think I recall you saying that the Jets would not win more than four games in 2013.  Then you said that they would lose every game up to the bye after beating Atlanta.  You're magic eight ball has failed you again. 
    Given how wrong you typically are about most things, let's hear your revised predictions.  The Jets have 5 wins with seven games left.  How many wins will they end up with?  Four?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They have an extra win and the easiest schedule of the wanna be's . It looks like it is theirs to lose. 

[/QUOTE]

I thought 8-8 before the season.  I think that they will continue to be up and down. Nine seems very possible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

The New England Patriots hit their bye week at an impressive 7-2, atop the AFC East with a two-game lead and currently sitting in second place in the conference. If the playoffs started today, the Pats would have a first-round bye for the fourth straight season.

The Patriots will face two big tests coming out of the bye, but then end the season with five straight games against teams currently without winning records.

Things look bright for the Patriots' playoff chances, with Football Outsiders having them a near lock at 93.9 percent. Their most likely seed according to Football Outsiders? The fourth (30.9 percent) or third (30.0 percent), with a 20.1 percent shot at the second seed and a bye.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1833893-patriots-playoff-picture-analyzing-the-latest-outlook-for-new-england

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought 8-8 before the season.  I think that they will continue to be up and down. Nine seems very possible.

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for the Jet's the loss to the Titans might come back to haunt them. based on the schedules it is possible they both finish at 9-7.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately for the Jet's the loss to the Titans might come back to haunt them. based on the schedules it is possible they both finish at 9-7.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe.  The Titans three toughest games are two vs the Colts and one vs the Broncos.  The Jets three toughest are Baltimore, Carolina and Cleveland.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep. Jets didn't respect Tenn just like they didn't Pitt.  Losses.

[/QUOTE]

So did we not respect Jets or did they just plain beat us?

Oh, wait.  You are going to blame it on the ipenalty.

Loser.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Standing desk spotted, Baldy Busty! LOL!

[/QUOTE]

At least he has a job. Unlike you.

4,475 posts in less then 2 months?

Get a job!

Get a life!

Get out of mothers basement.

Loser!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Dear Rusty:

4,475 posts in less then 2 months?

Get a job!

Get a life!

Get out of mothers basement.

Loser!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Dear Rusty:

4,480 posts in less then 2 months?

Get a job!

Get a life!

Get out of my basement!

Loser!

Love, Mother

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

As you mentioned yesterday, the Jets don't have any more SB games on their schedule, so they probably will lose it.

lmao

KC or Denver gets one, SD may get the other if they keep going with their superior record. I also wonder about a team like Cleveland in the mix.  One team always comes out of nowhere, too.  Maybe a Tenn gets hot.

Geno Bust will fade as the season goes. He's already started, actually.

[/QUOTE]

cant it be argued Geno Bust played his best game last week?

can it also be argued that the Jets strength, the defensive front 7, facing the Phins depleted OL twice are most likely wins?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Dear Rusty:

4,480 posts in less then 2 months?

Get a job!

Get a life!

Get out of my basement!

Loser!

Love, Mother

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

The Jets lick up my sick dog's barf...