How many?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

How many?

How many Rustys does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Twelve. One to screw it in and 11 to post in agreement that it was Tom Brady's fault it burned out.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: How many?

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey Babe- How are ya!? You are the self proclaimed Commisioner of the Brady Apologists movement. You start a new thread every day pontificating your manlove for Tom Brady. In your eyes he can do no wrong.

He did wrong last year in the biggest game of his life and overthrew Welker by a mile. If that ball was on the $$ that pats would have won. That's that and that's a fact!

So do us all a favor and stop the man love threads. Brady's best days are in his rear view mirror and the pats defense just s ucks.The pats won't go very far in the playoffs because of the defense and Brady's poor throws when the team really needs him.

So it is said so it shall be!

[/QUOTE]

Learn the game nitwit. Brady got the ball to Welker well enough to hit him in both hands. He dropped it and admitted that.

Yeah, they won't go very far in the playoffs just like they didn't last year. And I'm sure having the receiver who just had one of the greatest seasons ever hobbled meant nothing, right genius?

One things for sure though; they will go farther in the playoffs than the jets will. LMAO@U

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Babe- How are ya!? You are the self proclaimed Commisioner of the Brady Apologists movement. You start a new thread every day pontificating your manlove for Tom Brady. In your eyes he can do no wrong.

He did wrong last year in the biggest game of his life and overthrew Welker by a mile. If that ball was on the $$ that pats would have won. That's that and that's a fact!

So do us all a favor and stop the man love threads. Brady's best days are in his rear view mirror and the pats defense just s ucks.The pats won't go very far in the playoffs because of the defense and Brady's poor throws when the team really needs him.

So it is said so it shall be!

[/QUOTE]

Leon my man, hows your 2013 17.5 million dollar qb doing. That is going to be an awfully expensive clipboard holder.

[/QUOTE]

Moronic move last March

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey babe-That was a BAD pass. Stomp your feet, throw a tantrum, hold your breath, do whatever it is you think you have to do BUT that was a lousy pass in the biggest game. Brady lost the SB for you guys not Welker.

Greatest reciever hobbled???Did you just throw out the "injury" excuse? You are an excuse machine that wears rose colored glasses when it comes to Brady and everything pats.

Well take off the glasses and look at the pats defense...they s uck.

[/QUOTE]

Stow it twit.

Question: what kind of a moron would think that pointing out that the guy who scored a third of your TDs being hobbled was a huge factor in the game was just making an "excuse"? Look in the mirror for the answer.

Ball hits you in both hands; you catch it. Learn the game fool.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How many Rustys does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Twelve. One to screw it in and 11 to post in agreement that it was Tom Brady's fault it burned out.

[/QUOTE]

They would all be arguing and it would never get screwed in.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Brady threw a good not great, acceptable but not desirable pass

Welker was in range, ran a good route, twisted his body to adjust to the not so perfect but still fine pass, had it hit his hands, and in his 'no excuse' moment dropped it.

60-40 Welker's fault... maybe 70-30.... but Brady takes a % of the blame

water under the bridge, Pats have a better team than the one that went to the super Bowl as long as Gronk is healthier for this one than last years and the rest of the roster remains healthy and improving.

A Jets fan insulting anyone with the joke of a team they have is pathetic.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's funny in that I have at least 3 Rusty's currently taking shots at me (I must of touch a nerve).  It's amazing how they each distort the facts and twist your words in the exact same way.  I guess he/she doesn't think the people who read this thread are very bright. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's funny in that I have at least 3 Rusty's currently taking shots at me (I must of touch a nerve).  It's amazing how they each distort the facts and twist your words in the exact same way.  I guess he/she doesn't think the people who read this thread are very bright. 

[/QUOTE]

Ya think.   I mean boasting his high I.Q. everyday didnt give you that impression did it?  smh

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Hey Leon.......you're picking on Brady.....Didn't your star quarterback bury his face in his lineman's backside?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Leon? That was your guy wasn't it?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Although I don't approve of starting a thread about another member but this has become over time a sort of "Culture" we learn to live and go along on a forum. I don't know nor care about how MANY log-in names people have so long as we KNOW who they are mimicking. So Babes question is fair and should be answered in the best or funniest way we see fit. Entertainment!

Rusty has no qualms about acknowledging who he is with another Board name by his selection of words, why he does this only justifies others in calling him out. Why not? The real problem is someone coming on the forum and acting out a different "personality" altogether just to ruffle everyones feathers but in particlar Rustys feathers and that is what turns my lightbulb off.

Keeping in mind that Rusty is bright but it surely surprises me that he loves to answer them, Duh? Rusty always makes it obvious with the Brady ballwashers (Plural) bashing and uses the pLayoff/SB scenario like a broken record as his dagger against One player, it gets tiring and Babe has justification in my mind. To think that Tom Brady alone is responsible for losses is pathetic, you all know the story. Those SB losses will always live in our memories but this is another year. Lets move forward.

I dunno Babe but I think your scenario is likened to the eleven wanting to turn on ALL of our "Lightbulbs" to Rustys way of thinking. I mean that in a humorous way. That lightbulb will never turn on.

Rusty is an OK guy too and I enjoy his general Football brilliance most of the time.. ;-)))))

Note: I finally realized that Jay shizzle has returned as TripleO as I missed him and it was Rusty who pointed that out, amazing what Rusty notices as well, huh?

Have a good night ... ;)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Speaking of OPs (other posters), has Laz retired? Or did they take away his laptop at the sanitorium?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welker was in range, ran a good route, twisted his body to adjust to the not so perfect but still fine pass, had it hit his hands, and in his 'no excuse' moment dropped it.

water under the bridge, Pats have a better team than the one that went to the super Bowl as long as Gronk is healthier for this one than last years and the rest of the roster remains healthy and improving.

[/QUOTE]

No that was 100% on Welker.  Brady threw it to the perfect spot - away from all 3 defenders.  Welker needs to anticipate the ball coming to his other shoulder away from the safety.  Patriot receivers' routes aren't set in stone, they're supposed to adjust based on the coverage and anticipate where Brady will throw it.  Plus Brady threw it soft and with a lot of air under it so there's no excuse for Welker not to make the proper adjustments.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Although I don't approve of starting a thread about another member but this has become over time a sort of "Culture" we learn to live and go along on a forum. I don't know nor care about how MANY log-in names people have so long as we KNOW who they are mimicking. So Babes question is fair and should be answered in the best or funniest way we see fit. Entertainment!

Rusty has no qualms about acknowledging who he is with another Board name by his selection of words, why he does this only justifies others in calling him out. Why not? The real problem is someone coming on the forum and acting out a different "personality" altogether just to ruffle everyones feathers but in particlar Rustys feathers and that is what turns my lightbulb off.

Keeping in mind that Rusty is bright but it surely surprises me that he loves to answer them, Duh? Rusty always makes it obvious with the Brady ballwashers (Plural) bashing and uses the pLayoff/SB scenario like a broken record as his dagger against One player, it gets tiring and Babe has justification in my mind. To think that Tom Brady alone is responsible for losses is pathetic, you all know the story. Those SB losses will always live in our memories but this is another year. Lets move forward.

I dunno Babe but I think your scenario is likened to the eleven wanting to turn on ALL of our "Lightbulbs" to Rustys way of thinking. I mean that in a humorous way. That lightbulb will never turn on.

Rusty is an OK guy too and I enjoy his general Football brilliance most of the time.. ;-)))))

Note: I finally realized that Jay shizzle has returned as TripleO as I missed him and it was Rusty who pointed that out, amazing what Rusty notices as well, huh?

Have a good night ... ;)

[/QUOTE]

As long as we all know that Rusty is in no way a Pats Fan.  Just him coming on here as Jets (MasterHess, Leon) proves that.  He will try and get you to talk about how good the O line is or the running game is and at some point he will bring up that Brady single handedly lost the last two SBs.  Then when you call him on his BS he will call you a Ballwasher or Apologist and tell you how much of a Pats fan he is and how real Pats fans know that Brady is done.

If he was so smart he wouldn't reveal himself as these Jest fans such as Leon.  Now he will come on her are BadysGirlFriend and tell me how dumb I really am.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Cows are dumb animals.

They will stand in the road with an 18 wheeler barrelling at them at 70mph and not move.  Splat!  They are gone.

OTOH, our favorite poster will stand on the same road with the same 18 wheeler and grab his laptop or IPhone or tablet or all three, and with his superior typing skills, proclaim to all of BDC that TOM Brady is driving the 18 wheeler that is trying to kill him and SPLAT, he is gone.

I guess cows aren't so dumb after-all.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Leon/Jets's posts have been removed. Could it be true that the slug is gone again? Smile.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Speaking of OPs (other posters), has Laz retired? Or did they take away his laptop at the sanitorium?

[/QUOTE]

He said he was addicted to posting here and needed to get that monkey off his back. Left for a week or two, came back briefly, then vanished again for quite a while now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No that was 100% on Welker.  Brady threw it to the perfect spot - away from all 3 defenders.  Welker needs to anticipate the ball coming to his other shoulder away from the safety.  Patriot receivers' routes aren't set in stone, they're supposed to adjust based on the coverage and anticipate where Brady will throw it.  Plus Brady threw it soft and with a lot of air under it so there's no excuse for Welker not to make the proper adjustments.

[/QUOTE]

To his credit, Wes made the adjustments. But then just plain old dropped it.