How Many?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: How Many?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WIth Kubiak going down, I started thinking how many coaches BB and the Pats have personally gotten canned? lol

Is it me, or does BB's gameplans against certain supposed up and coming teams leave a team and a coach in the dust to the point of outright collapse?

The Buttfumble thing last year was enough to can Rexie but somehow he still has the photos on Woody Johnson.  But, that ending to their season would have canned most coaches in most organizations.

It just always seems like the Pats slap some team and then that team goes into a tailspin.

Since NE blasted Houston last January (twice), they've only won 2 games.  That's incredible since many had them as a SB contender with Denver and NE.

[/QUOTE]

It's you.

The Jets were so devasted by the game plan that they split the season series with the Pats.  BB is not the reason why Kubiak got fired.  There are at least 10 other reasons this year alone (losses).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Texans with all their injuries are a 10 win team with TB as the QB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I think in this case Gus Bradley was the straw that broke the camel's back. Two losses to the Jags in three weeks? Not good. At least he has them in position to draft the QB of their choice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Herm Edwards was on the radio the other day and he mentioned how Tom Brady has owned our division for over a decade...think about that, how many guys has Tom Brady put out of work in the past ten years in our division? Let's see, the Jets have gone through three (or is it four??) head coaches and GMs in that time. The Dolphins have gone through 5 (I think) and the Bills have gone through four I believe. Not including GMs that is 11/12 head coaches and another 9 GMs...Saban read the tea leaves five minutes afte he got here and knew he couldn't win in this division going against Brady and Belichick...and there is a possibility that the Jets will can Rex leading to even more carnage. Unbelievable. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And I remember when the Pats were the laughing stock of the league, not the division, the league.  I relish the Belichick/Brady era.  Ryan will be gone at year's end. 

And in the spirit of candor, I really couldn't care less about any of the other teams in the division, win or lose, I'm a Pats fan - period.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

They will beat the Broncos next week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Yeah right ha ha. You said Hoo man was done. I guess rusty was right about you making stuff up

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And I remember when the Pats were the laughing stock of the league, not the division, the league.  I relish the Belichick/Brady era.  Ryan will be gone at year's end. 

And in the spirit of candor, I really couldn't care less about any of the other teams in the division, win or lose, I'm a Pats fan - period.

[/QUOTE]

ATJ, I"m not as old as you but when I became a Pats fan in 1979 I was 7, there were some ROUGH years.  A win against buffalo was basically our SB!!

BTW saw in early post you were in Navy for 25 years, very impressive, I was in USMCR for 4 and Natl guard for 2, enlisted grunt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WIth Kubiak going down, I started thinking how many coaches BB and the Pats have personally gotten canned? lol

Is it me, or does BB's gameplans against certain supposed up and coming teams leave a team and a coach in the dust to the point of outright collapse?

The Buttfumble thing last year was enough to can Rexie but somehow he still has the photos on Woody Johnson.  But, that ending to their season would have canned most coaches in most organizations.

It just always seems like the Pats slap some team and then that team goes into a tailspin.

Since NE blasted Houston last January (twice), they've only won 2 games.  That's incredible since many had them as a SB contender with Denver and NE.

[/QUOTE]

Kubiak got canned because the team is 2-10, they have under performed all year. Bb had about 1/10th a hand in getting kubiak canned, you can equally give credit to the other 9 or so coaches.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Herm Edwards was on the radio the other day and he mentioned how Tom Brady has owned our division for over a decade...think about that, how many guys has Tom Brady put out of work in the past ten years in our division? Let's see, the Jets have gone through three (or is it four??) head coaches and GMs in that time. The Dolphins have gone through 5 (I think) and the Bills have gone through four I believe. Not including GMs that is 11/12 head coaches and another 9 GMs...Saban read the tea leaves five minutes afte he got here and knew he couldn't win in this division going against Brady and Belichick...and there is a possibility that the Jets will can Rex leading to even more carnage. Unbelievable. 

[/QUOTE]

this shoes the poor quality and ineptitude of ur division opponents as much or more than it shows Brady and Bellichick's mastery of it

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this shoes the poor quality and ineptitude of ur division opponents as much or more than it shows Brady and Bellichick's mastery of it

[/QUOTE]

WELL...it looks like the Jets toolery and ineptitudenal succataciousness is starting to rub off on your boys...

[/QUOTE]

never happen

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ATJ, I"m not as old as you but when I became a Pats fan in 1979 I was 7, there were some ROUGH years.  A win against buffalo was basically our SB!!

BTW saw in early post you were in Navy for 25 years, very impressive, I was in USMCR for 4 and Natl guard for 2, enlisted grunt.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your service, brother.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup ...sitting in the stands with a cold rain falling on me during MacPherson's 1-15 season wondering why am I doing this?

BTW...Ryan's rabbit foot ends at the close of the season....just waiting for the fat lady to sing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yup ...sitting in the stands with a cold rain falling on me during MacPherson's 1-15 season wondering why am I doing this?

BTW...Ryan's rabbit foot ends at the close of the season....just waiting for the fat lady to sing.

[/QUOTE]

Why is everyone so eager to see incompetent NFL coaches leave the ranks?

The longer these guys hold onto their jobs the better it is for well run organizations -> Pats.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The longer these guys hold onto their jobs the better it is for well run organizations -> Pats.

[/QUOTE]

New England/New York thing...goes beyond football...it's personal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Oh...and it's why Trolls like Meadowlands Mike are here and are not trolling the Jaguars blogs...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't care less if Ryan stays or goes - I was simply offering my opinion regarding his shelf life.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah right ha ha. You said Hoo man was done. I guess rusty was right about you making stuff up

[/QUOTE]

Oprah, are you really Rusty the poodle or his tortured sister he always talks about? 

No one knows much about Hoomans injury due to the pats secrecy, but from what I am told, his injury is pretty serious, and other than standing around at practice, he isn't doing much on the knee. I SPECIFICALLY said the information I heard from numerous sources was here say, and I also included that Reiss is hearing differently than I. 

Lets simply say until he appears in a game, that I am right, and you are wrong, as usual. 

I must say, your continued jealousy of me is delicious, and I am flattered you are so jealous. But try to stop following me around and hanging on my every word, get your own life and stop trying to live mine

20. This post has been removed.