HOW MUCH DID ROONEY PAY REFS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: HOW MUCH DID ROONEY PAY REFS?

Give me a break. you mean how much did Rooney pay our defensive backs to allow the middle of the field open on virtually every play. Or did he pay the defenders per missed tackle. If that is the case he will need to sell the team to make up for that pay out. By the way I did not start this thread.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

wat did u expect, we were on the road.

theres a saying, u have to be 7 points better than the other team wen playing on the road.

the gronk TD is EMBARRASING. the stupid efffffinggg ref is standing on the line with the job of the watching a stupidass line to see if the ball goes over and obviously that was WAYYYYYYYY tooooo complicated for him.

maybe we can teach him how to move the chains. then again he might move sideways. wat a moron.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

even if true, it's not like the patriots played well enough to beat the steelers ne wayz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

excuse or not. reason to lose or not, the non gronk td was ridiculous

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwomlo. Show gwomlo's posts

Who needs to pay when your facing the worst pathetic pass defense in football. When Big Ben threw defenders could hardly be seen on the tv screen. The pass defense is the worst in football for a reason. Until it gets half way decent us Pats fans are going to be frustrated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MUCH DID ROONEY PAY REFS?:
    [QUOTE]excuse or not. reason to lose or not, the non gronk td was ridiculous
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]
     coaching error, no? he could have thrown red flag

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]IF GRONK GETS TD pats can have regular kickoff and 3:40.. big differance 
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

That was Belichek's fault for not challenging the play. Another screw up in a day full of them. Did the refs have a perfect day? Of course not, they never do but I do not think they are in any way out to get the Pats. Who knows where this post ends up though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MUCH DID ROONEY PAY REFS? :  coaching error, no? he could have thrown red flag
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

but then u risk losing a time out. now i will argue that brady should have done a sneak and just get it in there.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MUCH DID ROONEY PAY REFS? : Where was the guru with the challenge, if it was so obvious?
    Posted by MeanJoe[/QUOTE]

i doubt you're a pats fans, but if u have seen the games vs the jets and cowboys. BB has challenged huge calls and won them all. thats besides the point.

if u challenge and the ref somehow doesn't see it, u lose a time out and the game is over. 

u agree he did get over the line tho right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

refs were bad and so was the team. both are too blame. u cant ignore our bad o line play or overall defense and u also cant deny that the steelers got away with a lot this game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

HOW MUCH DID ROONEY PAY REFS?

PITT HELD A LOT ON O
    MOLESTED PATS RECIEVERS ALL DAY
    GRONK HAD TD

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanJoe. Show MeanJoe's posts

In Response to HOW MUCH DID ROONEY PAY REFS?:
    [QUOTE]PITT HELD A LOT ON O MOLESTED PATS RECIEVERS ALL DAY GRONK HAD TD
    Posted by condognh[/QUOTE]

Oh my freakin god, how pathetic are you?  Tell me, what team got penalized more? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Pathetic excuse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE] Give me a break. you mean how much did Rooney pay or defensive backs to allow the middle of the field open on virtually every play. Or did he pay the defenders per missed tackle. If that is the case he will need to sell the team to make up for that pay out.
    Posted by ccnsd[/QUOTE]

If you sincerely think that the refs had anything to do with the ultimate outcome of this game, you simply did not see anything close to reality.  We lost for one reason, and one reason only - a better team kicked our behinds from pillar to post.  Did the refs give up all those 3rd and longs?  Are the refs the reason we couldn't execute on D or O?  Did the refs miss all those tackles our D couldn't make?  If so, okay - blame the refs.  But people with a grasp on reality know much better.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanJoe. Show MeanJoe's posts

[QUOTE]wat did u expect, we were on the road. theres a saying, u have to be 7 points better than the other team wen playing on the road. the gronk TD is EMBARRASING. the stupid efffffinggg ref is standing on the line with the job of the watching a stupidass line to see if the ball goes over and obviously that was WAYYYYYYYY tooooo complicated for him. maybe we can teach him how to move the chains. then again he might move sideways. wat a moron.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Where was the guru with the challenge, if it was so obvious?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

IF GRONK GETS TD pats can have regular kickoff and 3:40.. big differance 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

i dont usually complai but cmon they were bad. pats shouldve played better in know

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

SICKENING

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

i have no respect for that dunken mick

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

of course

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phillipston. Show Phillipston's posts

[QUOTE]Just an absolute attempted Vegas-led bagjob.   Not the reason they lost, but it's disturbing. How many neutral zone infractions, Ryan Clark helmet to helmets, holdings on our D Line, PIs, or facemasks on Polamalu do we need to see, before it becomes really awkward? I am thrilled the D gave up 23 points after that attempted bagjob. Thrilled. Holy mackerel.   The Gronk failed TD call cost NE 1 minute of time. And timeouts! If you watch a lot of football every Sunday, you just don't see officiating as rampantly bad as this.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad you responded, nevermnd the catterwalls.  This right here is why I'm pissed at the league, and BB in general.  The # of times I'd see replays of the downfield muggings by the squealler DB's, yet we get the only significant PI by Chung.  Our guys get raped, and we play 5-10 yds of the ball, reminded every play of how we screwed the league back in '04 of the Colt's rightful claim to glory.  Bill got horsewhipped by the league on that, and spygate.  He needs a bulldog as an assistant, because he's gone finesse on both O and D.  For that I hold Kraft responsible.  Zero support for Spygate, Zero support for Poliangate.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

refs were steeler nuthuggers...no way to sugarcoat it. Blatantly obvious! Hold after hold...of course the offense looked bad!!! Still won't blame the loss squarely on the refs because the Pats did play terrible. Bill was pathetic as was Obrien. I've seen more exciting gamplans in pre-season!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

I forgot to add that I expect some serious home cookin next week...sorry Jints!