How much longer...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

How much longer...

Do we make up excuses for the O Line? Week after week it's the D has a great pass rush and not Wendell, not Solder, not Mankins etc...

Brady can't move, at all, he needs better protection.

Anyone see Mankins going crazy on the O line guys on the sidelines yesterday....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: How much longer...

I saw that they seemed to play much better from that point on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The O line has not played very well. I've always maintained that they've looked better than they are because of Brady's quick decision-making.  I wonder how much of the O line's problems are simply the result of Brady's decision-making slowing down, either because Brady is aging or because he is unsure about his receivers' routes?  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

yep, saw it.  Dunno what to make of the OL. They don't seem to be protecting Brady as well as in past seasons (altho NYJet's front 3 is very good).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Beginning of the end?  Maybe. 

It may be the culmination of injuries, Brady's old age, youth and ineptitude of the rookie WRs, and BB's failure to draft/manage the roster.  Whatever it is, it doesn't look good for the home team and may just be the begining of a long 3-4 years of frustration and dissapointment. 

Or it could be a small pot hole in the road that will lead to another SB win... Thoughts?...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

The funny thing is the few times Brady had 5-7 seconds to throw on Sunday, he was terribly innacurate when he finally found a receiver.