How should NE defend Broncos O? ideas...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

How should NE defend Broncos O? ideas...

I would like to see them flood the middle of the field, disrupt the short passes and force them to beat you with the run or the long pass... A 3 5 3 defense...maybe it will be windy and long passes will not be a threat..let the run beat us. Those are just my thoughts...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: How should NE defend Broncos O? ideas...

1.  Wait for Manning to throw inevitable horrible pass.

2.  Intercept said pass.

3.  Return it to the endzone.

4.  Repeat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Wind will be a factor. Manning has the weapons to be effective in either facet of their offense,they can run the ball though it's preetty much a given passing is his forte. 25 MPH winds kind of changes the best laid plans of each team. BB will have the D ready, hopefully Bolden, Blount, and Vereen are ready to run the ball. I left out Ridley because frankly I don't know if he has been forgiven for his red zone fumble from last weeks game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Coverage, Coverage, Coverage. if they can disguise without being out of position too much, thats Ideal. I dont know who is gonna cover Julius Thomas but I noticed back in week 1 when he burst on the scene that noone attempted to jam him and he just ran free through the secondary. I think BB will make a point to beat up Julius off the line, see if he is really a football player and not a basketball player with good hands.

If we have too many new guys , the disguises will get us out of position. I would say Gregory being back his huge cuz it allows Dmac to go back to CB for a game if they need too. I like Harmon or Ebner covering Julius with some help.

If Talib is good, stick on him Decker. Ryan can Check Decker I believe and if arrington is healthy he can contain Wes with help from a backer with shading him inside. Use leverage....oh and

Pray!

Forehead throws a pretty wobbly ball these days, if in fact the wind is supposed to severe, we can probably pick off some errant passes. Its gonna be the same scenario that usually plays out. How long will BB's disguises hold up before Forehead figures out what we are doing and starts shredding the D. Weve seen it time and time again. We are pitching a shutout, getting ready to celebrate and BOOM! The dam gives way and all h3ll breaks loose while forehead comes storming back with quick scores. IF we can run the way we did vs Carolina we may be able to keep forehead on the sidelines pouting which is Ideal.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Their*

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Don't let him step up in the pocket...........Need to come up the middle on him.  At the same time need to be knocking WR off the line. If you allow Peyton to step up in the pocket , he is going to have a field day. Linemen need to get their hands up in the air too. Don't give him a clear shot.

I hope the Pats don't try to blitz him from the sides...he can pick that up. They need to textbook tackle and hit hard in this game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Lots of pressure and hits on Manning. All else will not avail them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Running the ball will be big in this game for the Pats. Limit Manning's time on the field. Run alot of sweeps...tire that Bronco defense out.....make them move side to side.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Do a lot of this to prevent guys from getting the ball:

WELKER

and if they happen to get their hands on it do this:

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do a lot of this to prevent guys from getting the ball:

WELKER

and if they happen to get their hands on it do this:

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, Dude beat up wes every chance he get. One time he sent him flying like 10 yards.  Dont blitz cuz he will check to screen to Thomas which usually goes for a score

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

hit them harder...........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

No one has commented on flooding the middle of the field ...force them to run or try the deep passes....from what I've seen everything Pay a ton does is throw intermediate passes....do.to.Denver what the Jets did to us ....when we wouldnt or couldnt throw the ball down field in the playoffs a few years ago..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Prayer,  Prayer, and more Prayer.

Oh, and have Ridley hold onto the ball. (Isn't that, like, a prayer?)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Run the ball, don;t fumble it, manufacture long drives and minimize Gomer's #s of drives.  

Our best D is the O in this case.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

One of my favorite hits of all time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

not many guys can make vernon davis look like a 215 WR lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Prayer,  Prayer, and more Prayer.

Oh, and have Ridley hold onto the ball. (Isn't that, like, a prayer?)

[/QUOTE]

Hey Bro, long time no post!  Good to see ya

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Bump!

O.P. Had it right. I predicted us pitching a shutout early and having to hold off a comeback. It turned out to be the opposite but i was right about coverage and Logan being able to check Decker one on one. I like the depth on this team when Talib and Dennard are healthy.

Logan Ryan > Arrington. Ive can see that now. Ryan is like Talib n Dennard in that he plays a physical style and can press and play outside... but depth is a good thing. Come to Kyle in offseason and restructure that deal in order to sign Talib.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

1.  Wait for Manning to throw inevitable horrible pass.

2.  Intercept said pass.

3.  Return it to the endzone.

4.  Repeat

[/QUOTE]

Good call

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Force their hand to run...give them the outside ..he may not be able to throw in the wind....not a terrible plan

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Force their hand to run...give them the outside ..he may not be able to throw in the wind....not a terrible plan

[/QUOTE]

U nailed it bro!