How Spoiled are we?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elmatador1225. Show elmatador1225's posts

How Spoiled are we?

As Patriots fans, most of us are also boston area sports fans.  We have seen (in the past decade) a total of 6 Championship Teams.  The Patriots went to 4 Super Bowls, winning 3.  The Red Sox when to and won 2 World Series, and the Celtics went to 2 NBA Finals, winning 1.  Yet, like today, when our home team loses we say people should be fired and traded.  We continue to say how bad so and so is and why the coaches did what they did.  WE ARE LUCKY!!!!  We have one of the best sports towns in the nation.  Imagine being a fan somewhere else?  I'm just saying, lets count our blessings and give our home teams and players the benefit of the doubt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

Re: How Spoiled are we?

You WERE one of the great sports towns. Savor the memories because the Cheatriots ain't going anywhere this year. Kind of like the Red Sox LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Very spoiled. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

In Response to How Spoiled are we?:
    [QUOTE]As Patriots fans, most of us are also boston area sports fans.  We have seen (in the past decade) a total of 6 Championship Teams.  The Patriots went to 4 Super Bowls, winning 3.  The Red Sox when to and won 2 World Series, and the Celtics went to 2 NBA Finals, winning 1.  Yet, like today, when our home team loses we say people should be fired and traded.  We continue to say how bad so and so is and why the coaches did what they did.  WE ARE LUCKY!!!!  We have one of the best sports towns in the nation.  Imagine being a fan somewhere else?  I'm just saying, lets count our blessings and give our home teams and players the benefit of the doubt.
    Posted by elmatador1225[/QUOTE]
    +1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: How Spoiled are we?:
    [QUOTE]You WERE one of the great sports towns. Savor the memories because the Cheatriots ain't going anywhere this year. Kind of like the Red Sox LOL
    Posted by artbee1[/QUOTE]

The Cheatriots.  Ha ha. That is funny. Did you just think of that or did your mother help you?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

3 Superbowls in 4 years were a long time ago. The team hasn't won anything in  6 years and won't win anything in the few judging by todays performance!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Spoiled are we? : The Cheatriots.  Ha ha. That is funny. Did you just think of that or did your mother help you?
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]
    You're beloved Ma thought of that one for me. Very original with Mom jokes. 28-14 Jets, learn to love it son.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Heres a joke artbee1, or should I call you leon?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from artbee1. Show artbee1's posts

Haven't won a thing since being exposed as no class cheaters. No cameras=no titles. Ryan ABSOLUTELY outcoached Belicheat today.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Spoiled are we? : You're beloved Ma thought of that one for me. Very original with Mom jokes. 28-14 Jets, learn to love it son.

The Jets played better today. It happens. Time for next week.

I figured the mother joke would be easily grasped by you. Son.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Haven't won a thing since being exposed as no class cheaters. No cameras=no titles. Ryan ABSOLUTELY outcoached Belicheat today.

Yeah, it is always good to take advice on winning from a jets fan. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Your a real class act!  Don't you think the whole spygate issue was blown way out of proportion? I'm a Steeler fan and I think it had nothing to do with the outcome of the games! It's over with any way, it's time to come up with something new. I'In Response to Re: How Spoiled are we?:
    [QUOTE]Haven't won a thing since being exposed as no class cheaters. No cameras=no titles. Ryan ABSOLUTELY outcoached Belicheat today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I give credit to the Jets for superb second half adjustments, both on offense and defense.  They were famous for their defense last year.  I suspect that they found a way to rattle Tom Brady.  More important, they seem to have kept Sanchez pretty clean.

The Jets are numerically, with the Ravens, the toughest teams on the Patriots' schedule, and this is the only one of those games played on away turf.  If the Patriots have to lose a game, this is as good a candidate as any.

That said, the Patriots need to develop Cunningham to create more pass pressure, and some of their other rookie defensive parts need more time to get good.  Maybe the players need some kind of daily dress rehearsal in trash talk so that they don't react to the Jets' taunting penalties.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with you.  I'm 100% down on the Pats lately, I think we are going nowhere, and we are just a mediocre NFL team, in for lean times for years to come. BUT...Belichick and Brady gave us THREE Super Bowl wins, and a once in a lifetime dynasty run.  I'll never forget that.  It was an awesome ride, and I'll always be grateful to them even if we go 0-16 from now on.
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way. I think the ride is over and it could (should) have gone on for a little longer. I think they got a little too cute and thought they were smarter than everyone else with some of their draft and personell moves. I do however appreciate the run and can't believe how exciting and fun it was to watch and enjoy. Belichick and Brady are to me the best at their positions. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Spoiled are we? : You're beloved Ma thought of that one for me. Very original with Mom jokes. 28-14 Jets, learn to love it son.

another day, another name.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from davescout. Show davescout's posts

[QUOTE]You WERE one of the great sports towns. Savor the memories because the Cheatriots ain't going anywhere this year. Kind of like the Red Sox LOL
    I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
    Consultin' with the rain.
    And my head I'd be scratchin' while
    my thoughts were busy hatchin'
    If I only had a brain.
    I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
    In trouble or in pain.
    With the thoughts you'll be thinkin'
    you could be another Lincoln
    If you only had a brain.
    Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
    I could think of things I never thunk before.
    And then I'd sit, and think some more.
    I would not be just a nothin' my head all full of stuffin'
    My heart all full of pain.
    I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
    If I only had a brain.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Spoiled is what we were in 2004, now we are just another suffering football franchise. Not as bad as the 1 title jests of 1969, 41 years ago LOL

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A LOT!!  Too much so that it seems not too many can stomach a loss here and then...  These same fans who are now "standing on the ledge" will be all going "yippee" at every win. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

Sh__t the F__ up  and get out of our forum.