How the Heck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

How the Heck

How the heck is BB supposed to negotiate with 15 free agents on our roster while assessing college talent and preparing a draft board.  At the same time dissecting everything about last season (a season exit interview) and Evaluating free agents to fill roster spots and all that goes into that process (selecting, negotiating and signing).  And hopefully interviewing new coaching talent.  Seem like a hell of a lot to get done in about 3 months time. 

I think the 15 free agents could be very difficult to manage.  If I remember correctly it seem in years past we would have 6 or 7 contracts expire, nothing close to 15. 

I see this as a possible big problem that could affect everything else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: How the Heck

Should I send Bill my resume, sounds like he might need some help?

To answer your question, I don't trust the coaches around him to help and I don't think he is too high on them after some of the quotes I've read.  This will be a tough off season for BB.  I hope if he decides to get a new OC and DC he does it sooner than later.  I still believe he plans for every scenario even if he will be working 24/7.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

He's trying to do too  much again K-Maxx just like in Cleveland. I hope the first order of business for the Pats is Management and coaching. It would appear as though he is effectively the Head coach, GM, OC and DC. Lets hope he gets some help this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

He is in this situation becouse he desires it.  The FA issue was planned.  Patriots signed players hoping that a new CBA was not in place.  He needs better coaches.  Someone to tell him the truth about his players.  How many times did we hear that they were out coached?  There are a lot of coaches going through the same process as BB.  What about Washington?  New Head coach with no clue of the talent he has, hiring new coordinators, dealing with current players, FA, and draft.  BB has 4 extra weeks compared to the Super bowl players