Hoyer has been tendered at a number 2 draft choice!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Hoyer has been tendered at a number 2 draft choice!

So your in the market for a QB and you don't have a chinamen's chance in hades of getting RGIII,Flynn,or Goober I would say that Hoyer might just be what other teams are looking for,the cost is minimal and his price tag won't be outrageous.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Hoyer has been tendered at a number 2 draft choice!

Makes sense. If no one wants him then is a cheap tender and gives Mallett another year to develop. If a team (Sea, Clev, KC) who doesn't have a shot at one of the 2 FA's on the market or any of the top 3 QB's in the draft gives him a contract a 2nd is a good price for Hoyer. A 2nd also lets it be known they'd be willing to deal him. Smart move all around

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

The Pats would do backflips if they got a second round pick for Hoyer. I don't see it happening but it would be a coup for the Patriots if someone bit on it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I was hoping he'd take a one year deal and then they could showcase him more in preseason, but maybe that's wishful thinking.

I'd love it if they could get a 4th rder for him. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Kansas City should sign him

As they learned last season Cassell's backup is awful, Cassell may now be an injury risk, will get VERY expensive for them soon, and they owe us after we didn't backout of sending them Cassell when Denver came in w/ a 1st rd offer (pick like 18) to go with the chief's 2nd rd offer (34)

Giving up pick #44 isn't as tough a pill to swallow was say Cleveland and pick #36.

Cleveland would be wise to trade down into the teens and take Tannehill, picking up a future 1st or a couple 2nd rd picks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Jets could sign him. Replaces Brunell, pushes Sanchez, and Pats take a hit.
    I would assume with Sanchez's contract, Henne, Campbell and even Vince Young would be hard to convince to come to NY

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I'm so excited!!!!!!!... did we sing Mario yet?  Cortland?>?>?  Mehhh
    Well I hope someone makes a play for him. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I've been told Brian Hoyer will indeed explore his options around the league, trying to find a suitor who could make him a starter

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The Marshall plan is over in Miami!!!! So you can forget Peyton Goober Miami,as Garcon just inked a deal with the Skins...Hoyer will fetch a 2nd because thats how BB rolls.