In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to fatsam72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to darwk's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is not about politcal correctness. It's about racism.  I repeat a football team does not have to use a race of people as it's name/mascot. Redskins has a long history of association with not only mocking a race of people but genocide. This association should be repudiated by all Americans.
     Native Americans ARE offended by this association. It's not rcoket science- again it's the decent human thing to do - get rid of the racist associations in sports.

[/QUOTE]

Again, do we change the state name of Oklahoma which translates from Choctaw into English with it meaning "Red People"?

Just wondering.

I haven't researched what all of our other Native American rooted state names mean but I would imagine a state name might be more offensive than a sports team. 

[/QUOTE]

You keep banging this gong about Oklahoma. Choctaw for "red people" does not equate to redskin, like negro does not equal the n-word.  It's not rocket science.  

Lay off the historical analogies; much like not being insecure, they aren't your forte.  

[/QUOTE]

Excuse me?  Native Americans did not choose to name Oklahoma and that territory what it became, it was white people.

The whole point of this being offended by names of sports teams is that the white man won.

That's what this is about. The white man won.  Go watch The SHining.  Look at what Kubrick was focusing in on there.  

Oklahoma and that territory was about a free for all after the white man slaughtered the natives and took it over on the run.  The Oklahoma Sooners are called the Sooners because if you didn't run in there and claim land, you lost it.

You're telling me to stop with the history lessons, but you don't even know the history.  How is it respectful to slaughter Native Americans, end up with their land and the name the state "Red People"?

LOL

I mean....DO you even have a clue what you are talking about here?  The Trail of Tears is infamous.  

Whether it's meant as a tip of the cap or to be a sarcastic state name, it's very obvious the people who called it Oklahoma wanted it known the Native American tribes were defeated and it's now a white man's territtory.

It's just the way it was.  The N Word could be as offensive to any person alive today whose ancestor died in the wake of founding "Oklahoma", dummy.

[/QUOTE]

Before you told people what Oklahoma meant no one outside of a Oklahoma history class knew. It wasn't as blatant as Redskins. Plus, there is a huge difference between a football team changing its name and an entire state.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Hurrah for Dan Snyder

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bunch of ignorant folks who cant put themselves in other people's shoes here. It's offensive, why do you want to offend someone? It's easy for you, as a middle class Caucasian, to ask someone to suck it up and not get offended by a term because non-ethnic whites in America (non Poles or Italians) don't really have a term that is really offensive. Even if you want to count the C word or the H word as racial terms, they're not. The C word means a person who cracks a whip to beat the slaves and the H word is just an abbreviated term for Hungarian.

Redskin is offensive to people, dont bother fighting over whether it is or not. Just show some respect.

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you protest any rap music that uses racist slang towards white people too right?

BTW Irish have micks which is offensive, cracker is offensive (I have nor has anyone in my family in our entire history has owned a slave so being called a whipper is VERY offensive esp since I'm Irish who were slaves themselves to the English for 600 years! were brutally killed sometimes with the use of whips by the English), white bread is offensive, every culture has some term that's offensive and that you don't seem to care about one races offensive terms because you deem they have no right to complain is offensive.

[/QUOTE]

I don't listen to too much rap, but what rap song calls people "cracker"? I find it hard to believe because rap music is a part of mainstream American culture and white kids listen to it just as much as anyone else and I seriously doubt record labels would risk alienation of, arguably, their largest financial supporters(caucasians) by having the word on a song. 

Secondly, spare the plight of the Irishman, I'm from England(repping Tottenham/Enfield), though I'm more Scottish, and I know what the Irish had to deal with. "Mick" is an offensive term, but it's hardly equivalent to the N word or the K word for Jews or the S word for Latin Americans. "Mick" comes from the fact that a lot of Irish people were named Michael when they arrived. Michael = Mike = Mikey = Mickey = "Mick"...so offensive, right? Plus, the term lost effectiveness the moment the Irish became Mainstream white Americans.

[/QUOTE]

Oh please 49' take your bigotry against the Irish somewhere else because clearly being from England you look down on the Irish and don't know what my people went through. It's clear to you that it's not that big of a deal and yet it is. So, clearly you are downplaying the blight of the Irish because you feel we are inferior when it comes to blights. You are doing exactly what you get on others for. 

As for rappers a quick google search pulled up this list of rappers who have used cracker in one of their songs:

--50 Cent 
    --Dead Prez 
    --Mos Def 
    --Big Punisher 
    --OutKast 
    --Trick Daddy 
    --Public Enemy 
    --Fabolous 

Now I know they aren't mainstream or anything and most you likely never heard of but there's the list you wanted. But you are right why would record lebals ever have that word. They are so dignified when they let songs about drug use, rape, murder, gangs, the 'N' word, ho's, hookers, gun violence, riots, women beating, cop murder, among other things slide right through. But the 'C' word that's where they draw the line.

[/QUOTE]

Buddy, I'm American, I left England when I was 4. I don't care about Britannia's theologian conflicts, I'm talking about the Irish in America. Your plight stopped being a plight in the 60s when Kennedy became prez and being a Catholic stopped being as much a taboo as it once was. 

Now, like I said, I don't listen to much rap. Of your list, I'm a fan of 2(Outkast and Public Enemy) and I've listened to two others (50 and Mos def). Outkast using it shocks me because they're so harmless and non-political, but Public Enemy and Mos Def using it HAD to have context. Mos Def isn't a Rapper, he's more a Political Poet. If he used it, it had a reason. Same thing with Public Enemy, they're also very Political. They're famous for a song called "Fight the power", a song about the "man" keeping the black man down. Since you know the origin of the C word, you should recognize it served a purpose and not to just insult whites. 

Finally, what kind of rap are you listening to? Rape? Woman beating and Cop murdering? Jesus, I think you're looking at the extreme side of rap music that most people don't listen to because I've never heard that. As far as the others, most of those themes are due to the crap neighborhood they came from. They're venting, not celebrating gang violence, rioting (for the most part)...at least the era of Hip-Hop I listen to (90s Rap). As far as the N word, we've covered this. To them, the "igga" version is different from the "igger" version. 

Let's talk about your double standard though, drug use and sexually objecting women aren't rap music aren't creations of rap music. The Beatles sang about drugs...or do you think (L)ucy in the (S)ky with (D)iamonds was about stars or "Pour some sugar on me" wasn't sexual. Put down Fox news and Conservative talk radio and experience diversity. You'll learn to understand different cultures. If you want to listen to good Hip-Hop music let me know, might change your mind. 

[/QUOTE]

Weak. Or pick up the Washington post and listen to CNN and msnbc if you want to hear how the emperor does no wrong. Don't you get it, fox, CNN, msnbc are all cooked. They are playing us against one another like the politicians do to make it look like there is parity. There is only one agenda, and that agenda gets executed regardless of who is in office. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't vote, I didn't vote in 2012 or 2008. I don't care about either party, but the Republicans are far worst. Luckily, they're a dying brand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I consider myself to be a practical man. I have my views on government, society, the world and the dychotomy of rights vs responsibilities.  I understand the very strongly held views held by those who believe that the Washington Redskins should remain the Washington Redskins.  I also understand the compelling force that is societal change.  As society's (read that as the people) views of race and tolerance (and intolerance) change (or evolve - your choice) what was accepted as a norm 25 years ago is simply unacceptable today.   Where am I going?  Sports team names that are truly offensive to a segment of society will, by necessity, change when society (through market forces and otherwise) forces it to change.  Sooner or later Snyder will either sell the team or change the name.  Eventually, however, the team name will change.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

They put up the barriers to tell you it's closed since people might vandalize the monuments since all but one of the security staff is gone. And what's shanked since Obama became president? The Tea party?

[/QUOTE]

Ha. Okay, if that is what msnbc or CNN are telling you, then I guess it is fact. 

look, I am not a tea party supporter,repub or demo. But you are seriously asking what's shanked? The list is numerous, but lets start with 17trillion in debt and another call to raise the debt ceiling...maybe we could start another thread on this and discuss. I don't want to bore others here.

[/QUOTE]

I know you watch Fox news listener since you're spewing Republican talking points. Raising the debt ceiling means the Government ran out of money to spend for the year and now they have to burrow money to spend. We don't burrow that money and we can't pay our interest or monthly debt payment, we don't pay that and we lose our credibility financially. We lose that and our dollar loses value, our dollar losing value raises the debt and makes paying it much harder. 

[/QUOTE]

We should not "burrow" so much money. We need to slow down spending with regard to entitlements.

17 TRILLION is not a talking point it is a fact

fyi: 17,000,000,000,000 

[/QUOTE]

What entitlement ? SS? Medicaid and Medicare? Those are the three largest "entitlement" programs in our budget.

[/QUOTE]

All of the above!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

SS is an investment, the government has no right to touch. You pay in now, get a return later. As far as Medicaid and Medicare,  how heartless are you that you want to take away Healthcare from kids and elderly?

[/QUOTE]

We have 60 Trillion [60,000,000,000,000] in unfunded liabilities in SS, Medicare, & Medicaid to go along with the present 17 Trillion in National Debt which are facts. How do you propose we pay for it??????  The financial markets will take the entitlements away via rising interest rates if the programs are not reformed. Just ask Detroit and Stockon, CA, or Greece or Argentina.

Do you have any knowledge of the economy and/or financial markets?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bunch of ignorant folks who cant put themselves in other people's shoes here. It's offensive, why do you want to offend someone? It's easy for you, as a middle class Caucasian, to ask someone to suck it up and not get offended by a term because non-ethnic whites in America (non Poles or Italians) don't really have a term that is really offensive. Even if you want to count the C word or the H word as racial terms, they're not. The C word means a person who cracks a whip to beat the slaves and the H word is just an abbreviated term for Hungarian.

Redskin is offensive to people, dont bother fighting over whether it is or not. Just show some respect.

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you protest any rap music that uses racist slang towards white people too right?

BTW Irish have micks which is offensive, cracker is offensive (I have nor has anyone in my family in our entire history has owned a slave so being called a whipper is VERY offensive esp since I'm Irish who were slaves themselves to the English for 600 years! were brutally killed sometimes with the use of whips by the English), white bread is offensive, every culture has some term that's offensive and that you don't seem to care about one races offensive terms because you deem they have no right to complain is offensive.

[/QUOTE]

I don't listen to too much rap, but what rap song calls people "cracker"? I find it hard to believe because rap music is a part of mainstream American culture and white kids listen to it just as much as anyone else and I seriously doubt record labels would risk alienation of, arguably, their largest financial supporters(caucasians) by having the word on a song. 

Secondly, spare the plight of the Irishman, I'm from England(repping Tottenham/Enfield), though I'm more Scottish, and I know what the Irish had to deal with. "Mick" is an offensive term, but it's hardly equivalent to the N word or the K word for Jews or the S word for Latin Americans. "Mick" comes from the fact that a lot of Irish people were named Michael when they arrived. Michael = Mike = Mikey = Mickey = "Mick"...so offensive, right? Plus, the term lost effectiveness the moment the Irish became Mainstream white Americans.

[/QUOTE]

Oh please 49' take your bigotry against the Irish somewhere else because clearly being from England you look down on the Irish and don't know what my people went through. It's clear to you that it's not that big of a deal and yet it is. So, clearly you are downplaying the blight of the Irish because you feel we are inferior when it comes to blights. You are doing exactly what you get on others for. 

As for rappers a quick google search pulled up this list of rappers who have used cracker in one of their songs:

--50 Cent 
    --Dead Prez 
    --Mos Def 
    --Big Punisher 
    --OutKast 
    --Trick Daddy 
    --Public Enemy 
    --Fabolous 

Now I know they aren't mainstream or anything and most you likely never heard of but there's the list you wanted. But you are right why would record lebals ever have that word. They are so dignified when they let songs about drug use, rape, murder, gangs, the 'N' word, ho's, hookers, gun violence, riots, women beating, cop murder, among other things slide right through. But the 'C' word that's where they draw the line.

[/QUOTE]

Buddy, I'm American, I left England when I was 4. I don't care about Britannia's theologian conflicts, I'm talking about the Irish in America. Your plight stopped being a plight in the 60s when Kennedy became prez and being a Catholic stopped being as much a taboo as it once was. 

Now, like I said, I don't listen to much rap. Of your list, I'm a fan of 2(Outkast and Public Enemy) and I've listened to two others (50 and Mos def). Outkast using it shocks me because they're so harmless and non-political, but Public Enemy and Mos Def using it HAD to have context. Mos Def isn't a Rapper, he's more a Political Poet. If he used it, it had a reason. Same thing with Public Enemy, they're also very Political. They're famous for a song called "Fight the power", a song about the "man" keeping the black man down. Since you know the origin of the C word, you should recognize it served a purpose and not to just insult whites. 

Finally, what kind of rap are you listening to? Rape? Woman beating and Cop murdering? Jesus, I think you're looking at the extreme side of rap music that most people don't listen to because I've never heard that. As far as the others, most of those themes are due to the crap neighborhood they came from. They're venting, not celebrating gang violence, rioting (for the most part)...at least the era of Hip-Hop I listen to (90s Rap). As far as the N word, we've covered this. To them, the "igga" version is different from the "igger" version. 

Let's talk about your double standard though, drug use and sexually objecting women aren't rap music aren't creations of rap music. The Beatles sang about drugs...or do you think (L)ucy in the (S)ky with (D)iamonds was about stars or "Pour some sugar on me" wasn't sexual. Put down Fox news and Conservative talk radio and experience diversity. You'll learn to understand different cultures. If you want to listen to good Hip-Hop music let me know, might change your mind. 

[/QUOTE]

Weak. Or pick up the Washington post and listen to CNN and msnbc if you want to hear how the emperor does no wrong. Don't you get it, fox, CNN, msnbc are all cooked. They are playing us against one another like the politicians do to make it look like there is parity. There is only one agenda, and that agenda gets executed regardless of who is in office. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't vote, I didn't vote in 2012 or 2008. I don't care about either party, but the Republicans are far worst. Luckily, they're a dying brand.

[/QUOTE]

YOU don't vote. You prefer to play Nero!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

--50 Cent 
    --Dead Prez 
    --Mos Def 
    --Big Punisher 
    --OutKast 
    --Trick Daddy 
    --Public Enemy 
    --Fabolous 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

again, 2 wings of the same bird. In this case a vulture. 

We need a 3 party system. The repubs and  democrats have had free reign for the last 150 years and are both at fault for this mess we find ourselves in. 

tSW is right. in addition to the current debt, there is mega trillions in unfunded liabilities. 

Gree e and Argentina are different stories. They fell to pieces mainly because of the dismantling of the glass-steagall act, tearing down the partition between investment banking and mortgage banking. The mortgage crises resulted in these big banks packaging the bad debt and toxic loans and forcing countries like Greece and Argentina to buy them in exchange for products and services. Ugly. Why did this all happen? Lobbyists, special interest groups, a privatized fed owned by the Wall Street banks, etc. the total system needs reform, not just the entitlement programs and it starts with voting crooks out of office. Voting is important, but more important on a local and state level first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

The debt, deficit, and unfunded liability issues are all serious, but they could be resolved rather simply by modest tax increases combined with a bit more spending discipline and a few relatively painless refinements to Social Security and Medicare.  The problem, though, is that a radical faction within the Republican Party is more interested in destroying the government than fixing it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The debt, deficit, and unfunded liability issues are all serious, but they could be resolved rather simply by modest tax increases combined with a bit more spending discipline and a few relatively painless refinements to Social Security and Medicare.  The problem, though, is that a radical faction within the Republican Party is more interested in destroying the government than fixing it. 

[/QUOTE]

yes, but it goes well beyond parties here. Parties are front men, they move in and out but the agenda stays the same. Yes, there are extremist factions in both parties that are not helpful, but the true culprit is the Fed, Wall St and the Military industrial complex. They wield complete control over econimic and foreign policy. They give cash to both parties to do their bidding. The charge the American people interest on our own money. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

to paraprase RR: there you go again with modest tax increases. we just had one at the first the year O'Canada.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I have the fix so no pansies get their feelings hurt. All football teams names from now on should be the Boston footabll team, the Chicago football team, the Atlanta footabll team. Cities with two can have NY football team #1 and NY football team #2. Logos will be footballs on the helmets and the home team wears dark blue and the visitors wear white. Now dosen't that sound great to all you bleeding hearts out there worried about rediculous stuff like a team name? Acttually after the bleeding hearts get done with our kids in the state run mind mush mills we all public schools with no dodgeball, kickball, tag or anything else that might hurt somebody or their feelings there will not be any sports because nobody will know how to play. Stuff like this makes me want to up-chuck!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

hard to reply to you rusty, since you get your posts removed like a boss.

Equivalent to the English word Indianokla humma was a phrase in the Choctaw language used to describe the Native American race as a whole.  Choctaw Chief Allen Wright suggested the name in 1866 during treaty negotiations with the federal government regarding the use of Indian Territory, in which he envisioned an all-Indian state controlled by the United States Superintendent of Indian Affairs.  Oklahoma later became the de facto name for Oklahoma Territory, and it was officially approved in 1890, two years after the area was opened to white settlers. 

yet you said:  "Native Americans did not choose to name Oklahoma and that territory what it became, it was white people."   Looks like you would be wrong.  

You know, you are smart.  It's true.  But it's also true that you're quite often (like on this topic) FOS.  And you're almost always a pr1 ck on top of it.  For over 3 years, from time to time I've told you I liked your football analysis, and gently asked that you interact civilly with other folks here.  Instead, you've become ruder, more aggressive, more prolific and less data-driven.  And - given this forum is my favorite escape from reality - that selfish immaturity bugs me.  I agree with a lot you have to say, but this place would be the better for your absence. 

Your internet persona here is pretty much a cautionary tale at this point. 

A little learning is a dangerous thing;

drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:

there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,

and drinking largely sobers us again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Okay . . .   here I go again responding to a thread of which I have read almost nothing.

I certainly hope somebody has already said what I'm about to say, but if no one has . . .   well . . .  it's long overdue.

Look, I understand you're all very "tolerant" and nobody should ever "offend" anybody in any way at any time for any reason at all, ever . . .   but seriously . . .  if you're all torqued off because of a marketing scheme . . .  well . . .   then I can only imagine you don't have anything real in your life to worry about.

Sure . . .  "redskin" is pretty bad, but I would hope that the image was chosen to project a fearsome presence and is not meant to be offensive at all (even though, yes -- technically -- it is a slur. I hate to be the guy to point out blatant hypocrisy that a disturbing number of people like to ignore, but we live in a world where "Fighting Irish" is perfectly okay but "Fighting Sioux" is not.

You want to get rid of the Redskins?

Okay . . .  but while you're at it you may as well get rid of the Indians, Braves, Seminoles, Vikings . . .  well . . .   you get the point.

How about this?

I'll cede that you're all wonderful people who never, ever hurt anyone's feelings under any circumstances if you'll all promise to save your next hissy fit for something that really matters.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

p-mike, I'm most offended no one even bothered to respond to my "Fightin' Irish" story back on  page 2, which is both true and (I think) hilarious.  You can all go to the eternal punishment your enthicity prescribes.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

proving your point? lol. nice try, my man. keep digging.

and yeah, i imagine non-Indians making money off that term chaps a whole lot of folks' butts...like if I kicked your azz, then made a lot of money off my "I Kicked Rusty's Punk-Azz"  skateboard shoes, that would probably bum you out.  :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Would this be the NFL BOSTON Redskins that moved to Washington DC in the 1940s???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to p-mike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Okay . . .   here I go again responding to a thread of which I have read almost nothing.

I certainly hope somebody has already said what I'm about to say, but if no one has . . .   well . . .  it's long overdue.

Look, I understand you're all very "tolerant" and nobody should ever "offend" anybody in any way at any time for any reason at all, ever . . .   but seriously . . .  if you're all torqued off because of a marketing scheme . . .  well . . .   then I can only imagine you don't have anything real in your life to worry about.

Sure . . .  "redskin" is pretty bad, but I would hope that the image was chosen to project a fearsome presence and is not meant to be offensive at all (even though, yes -- technically -- it is a slur. I hate to be the guy to point out blatant hypocrisy that a disturbing number of people like to ignore, but we live in a world where "Fighting Irish" is perfectly okay but "Fighting Sioux" is not.

You want to get rid of the Redskins?

Okay . . .  but while you're at it you may as well get rid of the Indians, Braves, Seminoles, Vikings . . .  well . . .   you get the point.

How about this?

I'll cede that you're all wonderful people who never, ever hurt anyone's feelings under any circumstances if you'll all promise to save your next hissy fit for something that really matters.

[/QUOTE]

Why waste your time reading anything?  Learning something new would just make it all that much harder to remain so smug. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

And while we are at it, Im sure P.E.T.A is offended by the Eagles, Rams, Dolphins, Cardinals, Bears, Seahawks, Colts, and Bengals

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would this be the NFL BOSTON Redskins that moved to Washington DC in the 1940s???

[/QUOTE]

it would be the same...

so howzabout the washington wampanoags?  i smell some great cheers.  Whomp em, whomp em WOMP-ANOAG!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

next is the Patriots minutemen--shooting off rifles!!!! Kraft being tolerent of GUNS!!!!   keep chiping away at our history. soon this country will not have an identity.  we'll all be abunch of PC blahs

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

lol.  ok rusty.  your debate self-assessments remind me of the underpants gnomes.

1) overplay my hand

2) face evidence to the contrary

3) ?

4) Rusty wins! 

and seriously? someone with 2400 posts in less than 3 weeks, and a prediliction to call people dahmer...probably shouldn't be throwing the word stalking around.   Yes, I understand you won't see the connection.

have a good night man.  hope you have some enjoyment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

next is the Patriots minutemen--shooting off rifles!!!! Kraft being tolerent of GUNS!!!!   keep chiping away at our history. soon this country will not have an identity.  we'll all be abunch of PC blahs

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately that is exactly what is being socially engineered. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

You guys got us, asking a team to change a RACIAL conontotion is equivalent to someone asking The Patriots to change their names or PETA asking the animal teams' names. Flawless logic here...-_-

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

[/QUOTE]

What makes NO SENSE is your INABILITY TO COMPREND a 17 TRILLION deficit and the 60 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. Do you need a mulligan?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

THIS MAKES NO SENSE!

[/QUOTE]

What makes NO SENSE is your INABILITY TO COMPREND a 17 TRILLION deficit and the 60 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. Do you need a mulligan?

[/QUOTE]

Please explain exactly how those liabilities are calculated for us.