I am hearing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I am hearing

take it for what it is worth. itis not official, I do not have a link. no "reporter" will come out until verified. thats my disclaimer...I will include I posted on BDC 5 hours before Yahoo reported "first" that Mayo was out for the year...

hearing Kelly could be done for the year with his knee... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: I am hearing

I guess we'll see, but I'd be a bit surprised by this.  How would it take this long to determine a knee injury was season ending?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Wow. That would be huge. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

You don't have sources.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

I trust your posts. You definitally have most insight to the team than I do, as I live 3000 miles away. I hate to hear this, as I really like what Kelly brings to the table, but his injury didn't look good when it happened.  Hope you're wrong, but I'm sure you have a good reason for posting this.  Major bummer if Kelly is indeed lost for the year...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Lets hope for the best but it would be par for the course the way this season has gone with injuries.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

That's a pretty massive lose if true. I hope not because having to rely completely on 3 rooks (one of which hasn't even practiced in pads as a pro yet) would be a death nail up the middle come Jan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I guess we'll see, but I'd be a bit surprised by this.  How would it take this long to determine a knee injury was season ending?

[/QUOTE]

well that's the point PCM...it didn't. the team knew quite a while ago. As I understand it the player wants to try and give it a go

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Next man up. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Next man up. 

[/QUOTE]

There's a next man left at this point?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

well that's the point PCM...it didn't. the team knew quite a while ago. As I understand it the player wants to try and give it a go

Idk karp.  It seems to me that knee injuries are either season ending or they aren't.  There isn't a lot of gray area and frankly given the speed with which NE put Vince and Mayo on IR I find it hard to believe they would wait this long on Kelly if they knew the injury was that serious a few weeks ago.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Idk karp.  It seems to me that knee injuries are either season ending or they aren't.  There isn't a lot of gray area and frankly given the speed with which NE put Vince and Mayo on IR I find it hard to believe they would wait this long on Kelly if they knew the injury was that serious a few weeks ago.

[/QUOTE]

I understand he is going to try and practice next week and the team is letting him. This is not coming from the team but from people around the team

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't have sources.

[/QUOTE]

He is the source.  And he seems to always have some good info so I'm taking it as a heads up, this could be a possible situation and would be horrible if true.

Thanks for the info rkarp.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

The decline and fall continues.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]

I understand he is going to try and practice next week and the team is letting him. This is not coming from the team but from people around the team

[/QUOTE]

So basically you're saying he is going to practice and be IR'ed or practice and not be IR'ed?  Have you considered a career in politics?

I kid I kid.  Just jerking your chain a bit.  I hope he makes it back.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So basically you're saying he is going to practice and be IR'ed or practice and not be IR'ed?  Have you considered a career in politics?

I kid I kid.  Just jerking your chain a bit.  I hope he makes it back.

[/QUOTE]

No. I am saying the team is ready to IR him. He is going to see if his knee holds up in practice next week. If it doesnt, he will have surgery

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't have sources.

[/QUOTE]

I thought Dexter was supposed to be smart?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

it would not surprise me...

next man up !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Losing Kelly would mean a short post-season for New England

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He was the best DT the Pats had in terms of generating an interior rush.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You don't have sources.

[/QUOTE]

Christ, he IS a source, and really the only one we have here unless you count HotBlitz, who is a janitor in Chicago.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

He was the best DT the Pats had in terms of generating an interior rush.

[/QUOTE]

Likely. As I said, BB should be awarded coach of the century if they continue winning. I add not coach of the millenium if they win a PO game.

More than that, what would their interior DL look like at the start of next season?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Wilfork

Mayo

Vareen

Amendola

Kelly

Probably not our year. Sad to see. Go Sox.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is BB we're talking here. Since when has he been straight up or black/white when it comes to injuries?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Wilfork

Mayo

Vareen

Amendola

Kelly

Probably not our year. Sad to see. Go Sox.

I disagree take a look at the every other team. The pat's will have Gronk, Talib and Vereen for the stretch drive and will adjust and game plan week to week around Kelly & Wilfork.

It's not just the the Pat's that have issues.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2013/injuries.htm