I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

Check it out here...  Funny stuff! LOL at some of the comments.

https://twitter.com/KTdaWinner/status/413133886789795840

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I believe I caused some trouble for Julian Edelman

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Check it out here...  Funny stuff!

[/QUOTE]

That;s actually quite funny. I bet BB would get a kick out of it. Someone clearly reads this board. Maybe Brady and McDaniels do too and while run it down Balt's throats in the first half next Sunday?

Like I said, stick to what you are good at: Photoshopping and bandwagoning from California.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Okay, and you keep up that BB nut hugging and TFB bashing that you seem to enjoy so much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Great job TFB12. You did a Wilfork one a while back that I loved also. I wish I had saved it. Great job as usal.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ccnsd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great job TFB12. You did a Wilfork one a while back that I loved also. I wish I had saved it. Great job as usal.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dude!  Which Wilfork one?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Terrible comeback, TFB12.  I will say, good for you for finally accepting Edelman into the Pats family, 5 seasons into his tenure here. lol

You capped it off with one of your best jobs ever. Congrats.

I have always accepted Edelman.  Can't tell you how many times I have posted here on this forum about how much I love the guys heart and willingness to play anywhere and do whatever it took to get on the field and help the team.  Never had anything ever against him.  Cheer my butt off for him every game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That;s actually quite funny. I bet BB would get a kick out of it. Someone clearly reads this board. Maybe Brady and McDaniels do too and while run it down Balt's throats in the first half next Sunday?

Like I said, stick to what you are good at: Photoshopping and bandwagoning from California.

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Much more likely they found it on Tumblr.    Way more popular than BDC.

Don't get your hopes up on a Deputy G.M. position.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Funny chit :-D

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

That's awesome man! Imagine some of the guys printed that and stuck it all over his locker or something...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well it was big Vince so you probably had him getting ready to eat something. I just can't remember what team the pats were going to play. I think you had him with a bib on. It's not important all of them are good. Probably my favorite part of this board are your "photoshops". That's why it's a joke when your called a troll. I may disagree with you from time to time put keep up the good work. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

if a player reads this board they probably have you on ignore

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Hahaha nice work!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, then why did you have a nervous breakdown in March when I tried to talk you off the ledge when BB was walking from Welkie?

I always said Edelman could play the Welker role here (I was mocked for that prediction, too), which is why Welker never really had the leverage he thought he had. When they converted him to a WR in 2009 and 2010, Welker pretty much lost his leverage, especially after being the best player on the field in the 2009 postseason game vs Balt.

Are you now able to admit that I was right?   It will be worse for you if you continue on, because if he and Amendola show up stronger in the postseason as compared to the inconsistent Welkie, you are in real trouble.

Ironic: Last year, before taking a cheapshot frmo Ed Reed in the end zone, Edelman was shredding that Baltimore D in the first half.

We play Balt on Sunday.   Things always seem to come full circle, huh?

[/QUOTE]

All your talk was about Amendola, not Edelman.  I didn't like the idea of letting one of the most productive players on the team go and bring in an injury prone player that has had completed 1 season since being in the NFL.  I like the team to make it to the SB, gotta get there to win it.  Not sure they get there this season.  Would have had a better chance with Welker instead of Amendola.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That's awesome man! Imagine some of the guys printed that and stuck it all over his locker or something...

[/QUOTE]

That would seriously be funny.  By the  looks of what Dobson wrote he probably thought it was real!  LOL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well it was big Vince so you probably had him getting ready to eat something. I just can't remember what team the pats were going to play. I think you had him with a bib on. It's not important all of them are good. Probably my favorite part of this board are your "photoshops". That's why it's a joke when your called a troll. I may disagree with you from time to time put keep up the good work. 

[/QUOTE]

Must have been the gif of him crushing Donald jones then chowing down on the turkey leg, lol!  Thanks, appreciate the kind words.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to melwitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Loved it..superior effort as usual...

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Mel!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

con grats you're having influence

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if a player reads this board they probably have you on ignore

[/QUOTE]

I am about ready to start using the ignore button feature myself for the first time with you.

What an annoying little game you have going on here, huh?  7-10 word retorts, saying really nothing.

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Russ, you gotta admit his comment was pretty funny.  Learn to have fun, you are so uptight! 

I'm headed out to do some Christmas shopping right now, I will look for that lump of coal I'm getting you.  Need the address to send it to you though, shoot me a message.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That would seriously be funny.  By the  looks of what Dobson wrote he probably thought it was real!  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Hey and Brady shares his locker, he'd probably be the one hanging your work!!!