I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF

I can't wait to hear what Collinsworth has to say after the Bills first 3 (haha) yard run! "See they are running at them on the edge because they traded Seymour!" or " I hate the Patriots because Brady reminds me of Montana and he stole all my rings" is what he should be saying. Next to Felger and maybe Steve young this guy is the biggest "hater" on TV!!! Spygate! Spygate! I hate you Chris Collinsworth!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF

Well  whatever Collingsworth says will be better than "BOOT LEG RIGHT" which all I ever heard from Madden!!. God he is SOOOO overrated!! Madden that is.  big Fat dope!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Joe Buck is the worst. I like chris collingworth

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crasian. Show crasian's posts

posted at 9/7/2009 7:11 PM EDT
    First: 8/6/2009
    Last: 9/7/2009
    Joe Buck is the worst. I like chris collingworth

WHAT????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

i feel your pain

Collinsworth is such a doosh

and he hates the pats to boot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Wait a minute. We had to endure both Tony Kornheiser and Dennis Miller. ESPN had motor mouth Theismann. I owe these gentlemen much gratitude.... they taught me the value of the mute button, and that I could watch the games with music on and fully comprehend everything that was happening in front of me. I sense that art will come in quite handy in lieu of turing up the volume to listen to Collinsworth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

As for Spygate, Collinsworth is just peeved that BB was taping other teams, not the Patriots cheerleaders' locker room. The guy plays pocket pool in the booth whenever they cut to the sidelines to show Pam Oliver. I wouldn't get too concerned over what he thinks or says.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Re: I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF:
    [QUOTE]Joe Buck is the worst. I like chris collingworth
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

Good post....you had us going, thinking you were trying to be serious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]i feel your pain Collinsworth is such a doosh and he hates the pats to boot
    Posted by steve1581[/QUOTE]

You don't like the guy's goofy smile and perfect frat-man hair? You have it wrong...he is not a doosh, but a doooooooosh.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to I can't Believe I have to listen to Collinsworth on MNF:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to hear what Collinsworth has to say after the Bills first 3 (haha) yard run! "See they are running at them on the edge because they traded Seymour!" or " I hate the Patriots because Brady reminds me of Montana and he stole all my rings" is what he should be saying. Next to Felger and maybe Steve young this guy is the biggest "hater" on TV!!! Spygate! Spygate! I hate you Chris Collinsworth!!!!
    Posted by crasian[/QUOTE]

Why not "Jaws"? I wish he would get lock-Jawed. "Wow! Did you see that pass! This guy can really hum it! Wow! That was a rocket pass! Did you see that rocket pass? Wow." I think he spent too much time in the booth with Kornholer.

By the way, whatever happened to Eric Dickerson? I never could understand a word he said, which is probably a good thing. He was a great sideline outlet for Fouts and Dennis Miller. And they wonder why MNF ratings keep falling off a cliff!!!!! I used to listen to those guys for the comedy value of it...they thought they were informing us about football. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpygme. Show bigpygme's posts

Your problem with Madden might be that you know a lot about NFL football, NEGAME.  For those like me who don't and are looking for some education, Madden came off very well, explaining many facets that i wasn't aware of, and what considerations go into a good player or making a good play, citing and describing the crucial play at the line of scrimmage that i often missed, etc.  You likely don't need any of that, which ii admire, but i still do, and i'll miss him. 

I'm not so impressed with Collinsworth so far, i gotta say ... i'll listen for his bias now that i know about it.  But i'd rather hear Al Michaels talk anyway ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IHateManning. Show IHateManning's posts

I hate Collisworth as much as anyone but luckily he is on Sunday Night not Monday so he wont be doing the game

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slayer666. Show slayer666's posts

Yes the guy is an idiot.Can't stand him on madden 10 video game.
     Madden was way better then this fruit cake.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Listening to Collinsworth talk about football is like listening to a politician talk about healthcare.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

hmmm. never thought about the Brady-Montana connection with Collinsworth... might be something to it even if its subconscious.  I generally don't listen to national broadcast anyway I usually listen to Patriots Rock Radio Network! A little delay but thats fine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Kornhole was a bigger doosh than Collinsworth

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JordanFromMontreal. Show JordanFromMontreal's posts

Collinsworth may not be as entertaining as Madden, But hes not all the bad. Heès pretty knowlegable fair. Soon Enough Rodney and Teddy will be taking that seat on MNF

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from christofolo. Show christofolo's posts

Simple solution to Collinsworth, and all the rest - just mute the audio.  Think about it - often they don't see what everyone else saw until they run video replay 5 times over.  And they blather incessantly!  As if shutting up for a minute or two is against their religion!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbtrick. Show bbtrick's posts

i believe the game is being televised by ESPN, which in and of itself is as bad as having to listen to collinsworth(less), and if so i do not think he will be one of the announcers.

instead we will have to listen to ... well ... ESPN - not an improvement in my opinion.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I don't like Collinsworth, but I agree he's better than Kornholer! Of course, that's like saying getting hit by a baseball is better than getting hit by a truck!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ziggy. Show ziggy's posts

[QUOTE]Kornhole was a bigger doosh than Collinsworth
    Posted by fuzzy1[/QUOTE]

I have it on good authority that Tony Cornhole wanted to have Brett Favre's baby.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from richma7175. Show richma7175's posts

Coundt agree more Collinworth is a complete moron, i hate listening to him. To team him with Al Michaels is a disgrace.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtsfan4ever. Show celtsfan4ever's posts

all collinsworth talks about his $hitty bengals and them being good 20 years from now

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

i think collinsworth is rick suttcliffe's long lost brother.  if they knew anything about football or baseball, they'd be coaching.  I will say that neither of them are as bad as joe morgan, however.  he is the king of douchery.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What is wrong with Steve Young? I think Steve Young is a good play by play guy or whatever you call it.