I don't want to hear about the Patriots running up the score

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

I don't want to hear about the Patriots running up the score

mid way through the 4 Q in the Colts/Ram games, with the Colts winning 35-6, Manning throughs to Reggie Wayne for a TD.  With a score like that, why is Manning and Wayne still in the game.  Sounds like they were running up the score to me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: I don't want to hear about the Patriots running up the score

They are the Colts. They can't run up the score. They are perfect and do nothing wrong. I guarantee you no media outlet mentions them running up the score but writes about how great Peyton is.

Brady could cure cancer and solve world hunger and people will still try their hardest to find something negative.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: I don't want to hear about the Patriots running up the score:
    [QUOTE]They are the Colts. They can't run up the score. They are perfect and do nothing wrong. I guarantee you no media outlet mentions them running up the score but writes about how great Peyton is. Brady could cure cancer and solve world hunger and people will still try their hardest to find something negative.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

Brady cured cancer? That bastvrd! Now healthcare costs will skyrocket. People need more healthcare as they age and with cancer gone, people will just start living longer. 

He'd just better not cure world hunger or we will overpopulate in a matter of years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

IMO, the Patriots blew their perfect season because they started paying attention to all of the squabble about running up scores.  If they win too big- they're bullies; if they don't win, they're washed up losers.  This is footbal- be bullies!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: I don't want to hear about the Patriots running up the score:
    [QUOTE]IMO, the Patriots blew their perfect season because they started paying attention to all of the squabble about running up scores.  If they win too big- they're bullies; if they don't win, they're washed up losers.  This is footbal- be bullies!
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

Umm, so you are saying that they made it through the AFCCG and they had a personality crisis and lost the SB?

You do remember that they won all the other games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to I don't want to hear about the Patriots running up the score:
    [QUOTE]mid way through the 4 Q in the Colts/Ram games, with the Colts winning 35-6, Manning throughs to Reggie Wayne for a TD.  With a score like that, why is Manning and Wayne still in the game.  Sounds like they were running up the score to me.
    Posted by KrisPatsFan[/QUOTE]
    Kris - I think you should get your facts straight, but then again this is a typical pats fan response. 

The score was 28-6 when Manning hit Austin Collie for a score. 

Not only did you have the score wrong BUT you had the receiver wrong. 

The colts did score once again, but with their back up QB in AND their 3rd string RB.  The colts ran a stretch play which really doesn't work well as a running play but is effective for setting up play action.  Chad Simpson took the ball around end and RAN 31 yards for a TD. 

Please get your facts straight before criticizing. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Alright, Underdogg.

Enough's enough with the Pats' bashing.  You should know that not every Pats' fan on this board is posting a "...typical Pats' fan response".  You've been here long enough to know there are a lot of posters here who post logical, well thought posts.  It's sad to see you become a troll.  You didn't used to be like this.

And for the record, your memory must be really short.  You yourself used to post about how the Pats were running up the score two seasons ago...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

running up the score is something losers say to make themselves feel like they were bullied.

guess what....

SHOW UP AND PLAY FOR 60 MINUTES AND STOP COMPLAINING.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

What a typical Indy fan comment.  GO back to YOUR team's board.  If you don't like what Pats fans have to say, don't come to our message board on our newspaper.

My point still stands even if I had the score wrong.  I was basing my comments on a fantasy score log update that had Manning to Wayne getting the touch-down.  The fact is, I wasn't cutting down Manny. I was pointing out how crazy it is the everyone jumps on the Patriots for running up the score and never even looks at other teams for doing the sames (like Manning, Sanchez or even Penne) in Miami today.  Any team could come back from a 28+ point deficit. 

[QUOTE]In Response to I don't want to hear about the Patriots running up the score : Kris - I think you should get your facts straight, but then again this is a typical pats fan response.  The score was 28-6 when Manning hit Austin Collie for a score.  Not only did you have the score wrong BUT you had the receiver wrong.  The colts did score once again, but with their back up QB in AND their 3rd string RB.  The colts ran a stretch play which really doesn't work well as a running play but is effective for setting up play action.  Chad Simpson took the ball around end and RAN 31 yards for a TD.  Please get your facts straight before criticizing. 
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

KrisPat - Oh, ok.  so its your fantasy score log.  then that's ok.  well, except that it is TOTALLY WRONG!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

If Brady was in a game in the 4th Q up by 3 TDs and he scored, you and all of the rest of whiney Colts fans would be crying up a storm about how unclassy the Patriots are for running up the score against a horrible team like the Rams. 

Whatever, looking forward to the Pats running up the score against the Colts in a couple weeks.  And again, go play with your other Colts fans.

[QUOTE]KrisPat - Oh, ok.  so its your fantasy score log.  then that's ok.  well, except that it is TOTALLY WRONG!
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]