I get to see the Patriots play live BUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT

In Response to Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT:
    [QUOTE]BMF ~ Been doin' some research that may save your life when visiting the quaint, serene town of Oakland...   
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Printed this out and and going to memorize it until October!  Thanks dude. LOL!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aluvium. Show aluvium's posts

In Response to I get to see the Patriots play live BUT:
    [QUOTE]It will be in Oakland.  Probably the worst place to watch your team play. Wont be able to wear my Pats gear.  Last game I watched them live was against the 49ers without Brady in 08.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]
    I went to that game in 08, the Niners fans are cool, they were fine with us wearing are Pats stuff, they joked around a bit but nothing bad. Also went to the San Diego game this year and all the fans were pretty cool, whining big time after the game and how Brady sucks but they were fine.

Saying that, I wouldn't wear my Pats stuff in Oakland they are crazy. I have contemplated going to the game but not sure as its not as fun not wearing your stuff and cheering so we will see.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Na ive never been to a raider game, but aside from getting gunned down in my seat.. im not letting some punk dictate what I wear to a game cuz he wants to fight lol.  Its not about pretending to be tough, pridefull I guess. 

Plus who wants to go to crap hole Raider town anyway lol... If I payed money to see a game it would be in Foxb or an away game against Indy where I know it would be competative.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vaccumcleanerofjustice. Show vaccumcleanerofjustice's posts

[QUOTE]Na ive never been to a raider game, but aside from getting gunned down in my seat.. im not letting some punk dictate what I wear to a game cuz he wants to fight lol.  Its not about pretending to be tough, pridefull I guess.  Plus who wants to go to crap hole Raider town anyway lol... If I payed money to see a game it would be in Foxb or an away game against Indy where I know it would be competative.
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]Competative,to lose your t-it .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I see Sylvester Stallone fllanked by Jackie Chan and token white guy in a poofey ball winter hat, then Shaft flanked by token white guy in Russian tank commander winter hat, then Cato Caitlin and some member of a 70's chicano salsa band...(the last 2 guys scaring me the most) 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from POliff. Show POliff's posts

[QUOTE]Wear your gear!!!  I will be in Philly and proudly wearing my Pats gear at the game.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

wow I would be really careful about wearing NE gear to philly.  I get hassled all the time about just wearing a sox or pats sweatshirt in the grocery store..that guy in los angeles paid a heavy and price and I fear you would too.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

So we, well some of us, have narrowed down Oakland and Philly as very rough and tough places to watch your team play if you aren't fans of either team.  Curious, any other places need to be added to the list?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

be careful

I would keep a low profile

I would also avoid the stadium parking lot and blend in with the crowd on mass transportation to wherever you keep your car parked

Cars with opponents' gear or cars from which opponents' fans disembark have been known to get vandalized.  Furthermore, assault of fans in opponents' gear has been known to take place

Don't assume unecessary risk.  It simply isn't worth it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]i almost got kicked out of the pats broncos game in 09 because i was wearing the wrong colors.  granted i was a little buzzed, but they made it seem like iwas making a scene.  after returning to me seats i asked the broncos fans around me if i was being to rowdy or what, and they said that other teams fans get targeted alot by security and to not stress over it
    Posted by flutie66[/QUOTE]

Yes, but you simply cannot compare the kind people of Denver with the people from Oakland or Philadelphia

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]So we, well some of us, have narrowed down Oakland and Philly as very rough and tough places to watch your team play if you aren't fans of either team.  Curious, any other places need to be added to the list?
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I've been pretty much jokin' around on this one BMF, but in truth I'm sorta like Ender here...but I'm a big guy, and I sorta get off when I'm being a nice guy, then some tough-guy starts a physical confrontation with me (I mean, It's sorta like the greatest thing on earth to me).  Still though, you got a kid and said you were bringin' him, so that's rough...ya take the high road and turn the other cheek b/c you're lookin' out for your son's wellfare, and it doesn't matter b/c some bonehead ruined the experience, But if you beat his face into the stadium turf, that ain't a great message to your child waiting for you to come outta lockup, AND If ya say "Wear your gear," WhoTH knows, ya say, "Don't wear your NE gear," and whats that say?  Sheez...lose-lose.  Hope someone has better advice then me, for god's sake... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

I can say this much.  I have not been to an Oak game.  I go to see the Jets vs Pats every year in NJ.  Last time we played Philly in Philly in 2003, I was there in my gear and still alive to type away today.  And that was a late game we won if I recall correctly. Ignore the people u should, drink with the rest and just enjoy.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BB-IS-BEST. Show BB-IS-BEST's posts

[QUOTE]Wear your gear!!!  I will be in Philly and proudly wearing my Pats gear at the game.
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon[/QUOTE]

I'll be in Philly too, good luck pal. I hope we get out of there alive, what with our gear on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT : I'll be in Philly too, good luck pal. I hope we get out of there alive, what with our gear on.
    Posted by BB-IS-BEST[/QUOTE]

Just to let u know, I usually post on her before most of the games I attend that are away from NJ(where I am living) and see who wants to meet up and tailgate.  Look for me the week before the game.  I gladly share food and drinks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I get to see the Patriots play live BUT : Good Stuff!
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]
    Thanks buddy! I enjoy you getting a kick out of them. Just wanting to make people smile and have fun is my goal.  If you ever want a certain one done, you let me know and I will do my best!