I guess the Fan Boy, Haters club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I guess the Fan Boy, Haters club

Won't be taking shots at Mr. Tom Brady G. O. A. T. Tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: I guess the Fan Boy, Haters club

tcal2 - he will in some fashion, you can put money on it!  In a back handed way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sure they will.  They don't like his hair or his laugh or his wife or his UGGGS or his moat. 

Plenty to talk about there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Yea what about Dobson, Ridley, Amendola, and Nink who also have been taking shots too???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tcal2 - he will in some fashion, you can put money on it!  In a back handed way.

[/QUOTE]

No, he will just credit others.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Brady had 151.8 QBR today, ranks 4th best QBR in a game for his career and he lead the team to scoring 55 points on the Steelers, their highest score allowed ever.

Brady throwing the deep ball, and squeezing it into Gronk on dbl coverage, what a game!

Where is that db Rusty?  First the rkarp fiasco and now Brady having a game like this today.  Rusty has to be hitting his head against a wall right now.  If he is smart he won't be back, ever. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady had 151.8 QBR today, ranks 4th best QBR in a game for his career and he lead the team to scoring 55 points on the Steelers, their highest score allowed ever.

Brady throwing the deep ball, and squeezing it into Gronk on dbl coverage, what a game!

Where is that db Rusty?  First the rkarp fiasco and now Brady having a game like this today.  Rusty has to be hitting his head against a wall right now.  If he is smart he won't be back, ever. 

[/QUOTE]

Says the Jet troll

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Some here suggested it wasn't Tom, wasn't Belichick's ability to GM, wasn't McDaniel's ability to call plays, wasn't the young receivers alone, wasn't the O Line, wasn't the injuries to Gronk and Amendola but instead was a combination of all of the above... who looks smart now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great performance by Brady and the entire Off.........Dobson has got it, makes good catches, can really fly when he needs to...I miss K Thompson, wonder what happend to the rook? He didn't dress today, Troy Brown guesses that he may not have been applying himself after scoring that TD versus the Saints......Gronk looks like the same old Gronk, Ridley and Blount ran hard...all in all, good game...

The D?...man, they have got to stop the run on a consistent basis...unless they do, they'll be the same old Pats...

They seem to be progressing in good fashion...lots of football to go...

[/QUOTE]

good post, My only feeling on the D is that it showed how much we need Talib to make things easier. We may be able to get one more in the box

I think the Steelers with Big Ben throwing as well as anyone, and his great Recever corp showed what it will be like when Denver comes to town. Except PM will have to throw the ball sooner as he cannot stand in and move like Big Ben

except for the one floater Big Ben was excellent , as good as PM, and have you noti paced tbst PM is throwing Ints again

We needed this game, we need the bye. 

I have only been critical of Josh, today I have to take it back. the call to Dobby was super

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

If he is smart he won't be back, ever. 

[/QUOTE]

Well, he isn't smart and will surely be back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Says the Jet troll

[/QUOTE]

Why are you calling him a jets troll?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

brady played a great game today. i dont think anyone in their right mind could disagree. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Brady really did look like a different guy today.  He looked quicker, more decisive and threw the ball great. 

I was a big critic so maybe this thread was aimed at me.   But hey people, this doesnt mean he didnt suck last week or the week before.  maybe the sight of steeler yellow gave him a flashback but this was the Brady that we have been waiting for to emerge.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Brady played great today, as evidenced by his 151.8 QBR.

Brady played poorly last week, as evidenced by his 69.5 QBR.

Seems pretty simple to understand.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Brady helps my fantasy football today.  thank you

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Brady looked pretty darn good today.  Can still throw the deep ball.  His pass to Gronk between two defenders was perfect.  It was a great game for TFB! 

High 5's for everyone!!

I bet Rusty is pouting right now.  He doesn't have anything to complain about now.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady played great today, as evidenced by his 151.8 QBR.

Brady played poorly last week, as evidenced by his 69.5 QBR.

Seems pretty simple to understand.

[/QUOTE]

Kudos for looking at it with common sense.  

What we posters seem to lose sight of is that Brady could give a flip what any of us say about his play whether it be shade or sunshine.  He's not giving us free tix or trips to Disneyland.

It's a team game at the end of the day.  The team is 7-2 with Brady not having a season like 2007. I could care less if Brady has a QBR of 150 or 15 if the TEAM hoists the Lombardi.  Over the years, Brady has bailed out other guys, and other guys have bailed out him.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportswizard1. Show Sportswizard1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] Great caption!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If some of you knew the game, you would know that Brady wasn't necessarily way better today than he has been for most of the year. The offense is gelling now that Gronk has a few games under his belt, the rookies are less of a liability and DA looks fully recovered along with having some time in the system under his belt.

The bad routes, drops and lack of separation are lessening.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If some of you knew the game, you would know that Brady wasn't necessarily way better today than he has been for most of the year. The offense is gelling now that Gronk has a few games under his belt, the rookies are less of a liability and DA looks fully recovered along with having some time in the system under his belt.

The bad routes, drops and lack of separation are lessening.

[/QUOTE]

Brady was as sharp as I've ever seen him today.  The passing game (including all of the receivers) continues to improve.  I particularly agree with the bolded portion of Babe's quote above.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Glad to see the old Goat still has it...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

One out of 9 games aint bad....     (couldn't resist...lol)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Strong run game followed by Play action passing..............sounds familiar, will have to check my old posts to see if maybe I said that............Great day by Brady......Quiet one by The Boy Blunder McDaniels